shape
carat
color
clarity

Off Topic - PETS! Show your pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful cat, that is so sad he was born without paws. He is just darling.

Linda

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Linda W! It is sad but he''s a pretty happy boy - he''ll have a crack at anything except tiles and lino
9.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
And here''s the one from my avatar because i cant resist, i love him so
30.gif

footloosecat2.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is so adorable and I love his eyes.

Linda

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my cat.. Her name is Pepper and she''s 4 years old. Normally a bratty princess, but this Saturday was a lazy day... LOL

PIC-0040.jpg

RukiaChon

Rough_Rock
HOW Cute!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

This is my little Rukia Chon...she''s an Akita (and my avatar
1.gif
)

chon2.jpeg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Do any of you guys have experience with kittens and biting? My little guy Pepper is such a chomper. Next thing on my agenda is to rub orange peels on everything I don''t want him to bite, including my toes, ugh!
Right now the little stinker is chasing my text across the screen so I can''t even type.
Here''s an updated picture of him
He''s a bit young in it, he''s gotten bigger but it''s still morning, I''m too sleepy to upload new pictures haha, notice his beloved spray bottle next to him, man he hates that thing!

n163900928_32040249_3769.jpg

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
adding some more dogs to the mix...

This is my 8 year old dalmatian, Champ. He was 5 when a friend of mine sent me his adopting post online. I was looking into purchasing or adopting a Huskie, but couldn''t pass up going to meet Champ. Anyway, it worked out perfectly and he''s been my baby for the past three years. I couldn''t ask for a more loyal (somewhat emotionally attached) spotted pooch.
1.gif

riding in the car9.jpg

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
I fell in love with these eyes immediately, who wouldnt? We do a lot of driving in the car together going back and forth from my bf''s house to visit his family.

riding in the car8.jpg

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
The next puppy I''m going to introduce you to is my Cheyenne. She was a Christmas present for my bf (who came early, October of last year). He''d always wanted a Corgi and I tried to keep it a surprise for as long as possible but he figured it out. Cheyenne is a navy pup, she has her own set of doggie friends in Norfolk and a dog walker who absolutely adores her. I get to love her and kiss her to death every time she comes to visit with my bf and she''ll be living with Champ and I this October when he goes on deployment.

This is the first picture from the airport pick up...

fly in.jpg

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
here she is in my cup holder on the way home...

corgi holder.jpg

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Her first day at the beach this past summer...

sandy face.jpg

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
...and a picture of Champ and Cheyenne tearing up the field at my bf''s house together. I also want to point out that my avatar is from this past labor day when Champ stole a lobster out of the grocery bags. (He gave it back unharmed
3.gif
)

doggy field.jpg

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
This is my baby, Leonidas!

IMG00066 (Small).jpg

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
One more just for fun!
emsmile.gif

Leonidas Puppy Pics 001 (Small).jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/14/2008 11:20:18 AM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
Her first day at the beach this past summer...
omg i love your corgie!!! thats the only type of dog my family has ever had!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
This is our little Audrey.. she is quite the chubba!
1.gif
1.gif

audreyisachubba.jpg

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
and this our newest little addition (we are thinking of the name Sabrina- still not 100% decided yet).

She is only 6 weeks, so we get to bring her home in 2 weeks
1.gif

Isn't she gorgeous!

Sabrinaonclimbingpost.jpg

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
thanks blondebunny! shes my little girl, shes a little bit on the runty side or something because she hit her 1yr mark this past July and shes still half the size of other corgis. How big did your family''s corgis get?

also... I love all these pet pictures! I gotta give everyone a pat on the back because the pictures seem to really capture the pets personalities
36.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Here are my two kitties. They grey one is my little girl, Tela. She will be 6 in October. The white guy is my new addition, Miyagi and he will be 1 in November.

tela&mi-again.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here''s my little baby - Rip, a cavalier king charles spaniel (like La La and Cass - yours are too cute :) Mine is 3 yrs. old now and he''s too fun...tri color and i''ve never met a nicer dog. All of them that i have met have THE greatest personalities - here he is!

mylittlebuddy.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And another...

strikea pose2.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And finally, when he was a puppy...i was in love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
and thought i would come back for him later, but couldn''t leave him there - i took him that night! wouldn''t you?

MVC-008S.JPG

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2008 2:53:26 AM
Author: violet3
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
and thought i would come back for him later, but couldn''t leave him there - i took him that night! wouldn''t you?
He is adorable- I woud of had trouble leaving him there too!

We get to pick our little one up next Sunday! I went and visited her today.. it was so hard to leave withoiut her! Isn''t she beautiful?
30.gif

lilone1.jpg

ftrfarklewr

Rough_Rock
This is Lola, my three year old chihuahua. She is in my lap right now helping me post
21.gif

Lola size.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/20/2008 3:24:02 AM
Author: Dannielle

Date: 9/20/2008 2:53:26 AM
Author: violet3
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
He is adorable- I woud of had trouble leaving him there too!

We get to pick our little one up next Sunday! I went and visited her today.. it was so hard to leave withoiut her! Isn''t she beautiful?
30.gif
Oh what a sweet little kitty!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a picture of my cat Ferris, and my cat Nietzsche looming in the darkness. It looks like it needs a lolcat caption! Unfortunately, I can''t think of anything clever!

ferrisresized943858oejhdf.JPG

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
All of you have such cute pets - I love to see all the pictures.

I also own a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - my parents had two (they just had to put one to sleep last month), and I have always loved them. I got her the week after we bought our house! This is Annie, she''ll be 3 in December:

annie.jpg

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
Another, she''s just so cute (which is bad, I let her get away with too much)!

annieoutside.jpg

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
I also have 2 cats.

This is Seamus, I got him for DH for our 6 month dating anniversary - he''s 8 now:

seamus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results