shape
carat
color
clarity

Off Topic - PETS! Show your pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Bunny...your kitty is so unbelievably adorable!!!

I remember when Tatum used to get in shopping bags. Her favorite spot was the laundry basket.

She also had a thing with climbing to very high places and being too scared to get down. I opened the door to our apartment once and she went flying out. She climbed up a palm tree that was directly in front of our door. She gets all the way to the top and starts crying. It took me an hour of sweet talking her to get her confident enough to jump down where I could catch her (we lived on the 2nd floor and the tree reached up to the 4th floor). Poor thing was so scared.
38.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
No she doesnt like to lick plastic bags...but she loves the noise, so anytime there is one on the ground, she is on it.

The reason we have the kitten is because somehow Peekachoo got outside, and got lost :( And while my sister was looking for her found this other cat, whom my parents kept, and my FF named him Chunk..lol dont ask...and well anyways before he got neutered he got my moms Persian pregnant, and well now we have kittens..haha

Peekachoo doesnt really like other cats, so we tell her all the time its her fault she has a friend now because she is the one who ran outside..hahaha

LuvinMyLife86

Rough_Rock
Here is my baby beagle Bailey!!

luvinsbailey.JPG

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone''s animals are too cute!

Here''s my cat - Gramarye:

Gammersaskingtreat.jpg

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s our other cat - Dermot: a pixie bob manx

Dermottailless.jpg

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
And we have exotic animals - a chinchilla (Rocco) and a hedgehog (Harley.)

Otheranimalsodd.JPG

krispi

Shiny_Rock
Here''s another picture of my dog, Hunter.

krispi

Shiny_Rock
Well for some reason, none of my pictures will load. I keep getting a server error.

Stephanie, your hedgehog is too cute. He really does look like Sonic!

krispi

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I think I finally got it to work. Here''s Hunter lying on his bed.

Hunter2.jpg

squee

Rough_Rock
Aww!! Everyone''s babies are so cute!
1.gif
Here are mine - This is Peanut, also known as fur pants because he''s got what look like little Ben Franklin pants on his hind legs! It''s so funny!

fur pants!.jpg

squee

Rough_Rock
And this would be Zoie.

mooface.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 2:07:48 PM
Author: squee
1.gif
Here are mine - This is Peanut, also known as fur pants because he''s got what look like little Ben Franklin pants on his hind legs! It''s so funny!
LOL! My cat has the same thing, and we call him fur pants or furry britches!!

Peanut is adorable!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Squee! You have a sink cat!! SO is dying for a sink cat! He tried to force the furry britches one into the sink the other day, and he was NOT having it!
2.gif

squee

Rough_Rock
This is when I first got Peanut, and Zoie was still less than thrilled about her new roommate. He was obsessed with her though, and she would finally just give up and pass out.
3.gif

furpants and moo.jpg

squee

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 2:10:28 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Squee! You have a sink cat!! SO is dying for a sink cat! He tried to force the furry britches one into the sink the other day, and he was NOT having it!
2.gif
Aw thanks elle!
1.gif
Yeah, she''s for some reason OBSESSED with the bathroom. She does that every morning when I get out of the shower, and I have to start turning the water on in the sink to get her out! Weirdo!
20.gif

squee

Rough_Rock
I also have hammies! This is Sugar. She''s about the size of a donut hole!

hammy1.jpg

squee

Rough_Rock
And this is Cinnamon, also known as Fatty McTubs!
9.gif

fatty mctubs.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
My heart is seriously melting right now. Your hamsters are adorable!

I''d get them.. but one of my cats is afraid of hamsters... yeah, that''s right. AFRAID of hamsters!
20.gif

squee

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 10:16:11 AM
Author:elledizzy5
It''s a slow day in here, and after seeing Smurfy''s kitten post -- I figured everyone would want a chance to post their pets!
Aw elledizzy! Your kitties are adorable! I your fur britches looks very similar to my fur pants!
5.gif
I love them! So cute!

squee

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 2:31:59 PM
Author: elledizzy5
My heart is seriously melting right now. Your hamsters are adorable!

I''d get them.. but one of my cats is afraid of hamsters... yeah, that''s right. AFRAID of hamsters!
20.gif
Hahaha! That''s hilarious! I can''t believe they''re scared of hamsters! Talk about role reversal!
3.gif
My cats like to watch the hamsters in their cages (kind of like it''s TV), but they don''t mess with them. I can take the hamsters out and hold them and play with them and stuff, and the cats will kind of just watch what''s going on, but they don''t try to get them or anything. That said, I''d NEVER let the hamsters run around in their balls on the floor unsupervised with the cats around. I''m not THAT crazy!

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
All your fur~babies are adorable. These are mine... from top left is Halo our 3 year old Golden/chow mix, top right is Lexie our 11 year old yellow lab, bottom right is Jack our 6 year old cat and last but not least is our 15 year old black lab, border collie mix Bear.

my-pets.jpg

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
ha, i love all these cute pictures!

emeraldlover, your cat looks like it has plans to take over the world;-)

I love that little beagle - I want a dog!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I figured I'd give all the cats some more rodent entertainment:

Freke%20hamster%20mini%20collage.jpg

2 Roborovski male dwarf hamsters-they are about 2 and a half inches long and incredibly cute.

Stephanie-whats it's like having a chinchilla? I really want one but no pets besides hamsters and turtles until we get a house of come kind. I love your hedgehog too-how big is he?

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
I have a chinnie too
9.gif
How old is yours?

I''ll post pics in a bit....gotta resize them
20.gif

squee

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 3:41:54 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I figured I''d give all the cats some more rodent entertainment:

2 Roborovski male dwarf hamsters-they are about 2 and a half inches long and incredibly cute.

Stephanie-whats it''s like having a chinchilla? I really want one but no pets besides hamsters and turtles until we get a house of come kind. I love your hedgehog too-how big is he?
Oh my GOD Freke!!!! I LOOOOOOVE that bottom pic of your hammy! Sooooo cute!!! I just want to cuddle him!
30.gif
30.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 3:41:54 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I figured I'd give all the cats some more rodent entertainment:

Stephanie-whats it's like having a chinchilla? I really want one but no pets besides hamsters and turtles until we get a house of come kind. I love your hedgehog too-how big is he?
The 'Chilla is awesome. He's like fourteen years old and still loves to run around. They are very, very independent as long as they have some wood to chew on. Unfortunately, he's coming to the end of his life cycle (they live to about 15) but he still hops around so much he may live for many more. He still bounces off walls and stuff when he runs around - it's hilarious. When he was younger, you couldn't catch him he was so fast. Now, he's gotten used to people holding him and he loves to be petted. I've never heard of one attacking or biting, even young kids. They are fantastic pets. Rocco is nothing but fluff. It's not hard to have them in small settings. He lived in FI's apt. in college.

The 'Hog is bit odd. He loves being outside and is fantastic when he's played with outside (played with meaning that we let him run around in the grass.) However, when he is in his cage, he's not very nice. He puffs and has bitten before. Since they are illegal to breed here, we had to purchase him, sight unseen, from a breeder north of us. We've had him since he was a baby and have tried to get him used to people, but he's still very antisocial. This is our second hedgehog. The first one lived for about eight years and was a hoot, even though sometimes she could be a bit of a nasty hog. The worst part with him is the trimming of his claws. Because he huffs and puffs so much, it makes it hard. He's big for a hog because we had to remove his wheel from his cage. He kept using it for his potty and then running through it. Harley once got so big that he couldn't completely roll up. It was so funny to watch his little furry belly - it was like he was trying to do crunches.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 1:58:53 PM
Author: krispi
Well for some reason, none of my pictures will load. I keep getting a server error.

Aw, thanks Krispi.. That''s what everyone wanted to name him, but I just wanted something different. So we called him Harley - but neither of us like Harley Davidson.. This is another of my fave pics of the hog.

Harleyhoggrass.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 3:26:29 PM
Author: Guilty Pleasure
ha, i love all these cute pictures!

emeraldlover, your cat looks like it has plans to take over the world;-)

I love that little beagle - I want a dog!

I know! He takes some scary pictures. I''ll have to find my other camera and upload some different pictures. He''s only 7 pounds! That is what I get for having a hairless kitty. Maybe he''ll take over the world unless you give me one million dollars! Haha... I''m so sick of people calling him "Mr. Bigglesworth". One of my ff friends now refers to him as "Biggles". I''m like, his name is "TINI". or as ff calls him, "giddy".

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 4:37:23 PM
Author: Stephanie

Date: 7/1/2008 1:58:53 PM
Author: krispi

Aw, thanks Krispi.. That''s what everyone wanted to name him, but I just wanted something different. So we called him Harley - but neither of us like Harley Davidson.. This is another of my fave pics of the hog.
OMG...I want a hedgehog now.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/1/2008 2:07:48 PM
Author: squee
1.gif
I am also partial to cat pants, but may I ask what are Ben Franklin pants please?
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results