shape
carat
color
clarity

Off Topic - PETS! Show your pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
Here's my almost 4-year-old silver/grey tabby cat. She's part angel, and part devil
11.gif

chillinkitty.jpg

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
Here's my 9-year-old Chihuahua, who is absolutely the most sweetest dog ever!

sleepypuppy.jpg

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
Alright, here are a few pictures of our cat, Lucy. She''s absolutely adorable and I love her to death. Some of these pics are kind of old because she''s already a year old, but when we first got her, she was so little! The pic with the iPod is the second night we had her. Enjoy!

Lucy_pics.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 2:38:39 PM
Author: dockman3
Alright, here are a few pictures of our cat, Lucy. She''s absolutely adorable and I love her to death. Some of these pics are kind of old because she''s already a year old, but when we first got her, she was so little! The pic with the iPod is the second night we had her. Enjoy!
awww she''s soo cute!!! :)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
My baby Cocoa - he's my family's Chihuahua and we've had him for 11 years now (since he was 2 months old!). I miss him (he's with my Mom back home).

EDIT:

Sorry for the size of the picture! I know how to post, but not to resize
3.gif

Cocoa11235Chihuahua.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
This is Gracie Louise, who is my mom''s dog, but I equally take care of her in the summer when I am home from college! Oh yeah and she LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSS my boyfriend more than anyone. She must have good taste in guys... haha
2.gif

gracielousiekb123546.jpg

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif
My chihuahua Ty getting ready for bed with his toy baby...sorry so big!

tybaby2.jpg

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
I love seeing everyone''s furbabies! Looks like most of us are animal lovers. Here is my mini dachshund Bear...just under a year old.
1.gif

BearStare.JPG

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another shot of my baby Ferris, about to sneeze!

DSC03134dgertwetwer.JPG

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my girl, Lola. She was my birthday present this year, and she''s just a big lovebug.

Lolainthebookcase.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
And this is the look I''ve been getting when I tell her she''ll be getting a brother or sister soon.
27.gif

Lolahatesthecamera.jpg

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Here is Shadow...I adopted him about a year and a half ago from the SPCA...He is by far the most talkative cat ever...He will literally have conversations with you....

His newest hobby is drinking water from the bathtub...he looks so guilty here...lol.

July2008 159.jpg

Snickerdoodle

Shiny_Rock
I thought I''d posted pics of my girls here, but I guess I didn''t, so now I will.

We have 2 little rattie girls. I never thought I''d volunarily have rodents in my home, but my boyfriend took advantage of my inability to make good decisions when I''ve been drinking, and talked me into getting rats. I''m so glad we have them--they are the sweetest things in the world and soooo funny to watch!

Nuffle Bunny is the beige and white one. She''s our little snuggler; she loves to be scratched and rubbed!
Fondue is the grey and white one. She''s a little more independent, doesn''t like to be held and petted, and likes to climb on us just so she can get up as high as possible and look around. She loves us, she just shows it differently than Nuffle.

Here''s Nuffle standing on the back of a towel-covered chair (I''m always worried about accidents!). I love this pic--it looks like she''s singing!

Rats_0009-1.jpg

Snickerdoodle

Shiny_Rock
And here''s Fondue, our little climbing champion, trying to escape from "The Octogon".

You can almost hear her little rat voice saying, "Let me out of here! I want out! This is bullsh!t."

Rats_0014_edited-2.jpg

Snickerdoodle

Shiny_Rock
More Nuffle cuteness.

Last one. I promise.

Rats_0021-3.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Linda, I have a Lhasa Apso too! Your poor pup's eye...

This is Toby, he's six now and belonged to an 80 year oild woman who died. He was a rescue dog. I got him when he was a year and a half old.

tobywk.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! I know I already posted gracie...

But I JUST GOT THESE TWO BEAUTIFUL KITTENS!!!!!!!

This one is Lola - because she is SAAASSSSSYYYY

IMG_2291_2.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
This one is Lucky because it was lucky that we got her... We were looking all over at shelters and stuff but we are moving to school in a month so a lot of the place wouldn''t let you take them within 15-20 miles so we looked on Craiglist and it was meant to be!!!! They had just posted last night that they found them and they were giving them to the pound this morning and we called and got them! They both have blue eyes which is soo beautiful because one is all the way black!! We think they are long haired..

THey are soo small they fit in the palm of my hand! They must be 4 -6 weeks old.

IMG_2313_2.jpg

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
This is Fuzzy (hence my screename)... she''s 14. I''ve had her since I was 6. Isn''t she gorgeous?
30.gif

475753863_l.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/27/2008 10:25:52 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Another shot of my baby Ferris, about to sneeze!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you are like me...I love to take the funniest pics of my kitties! haha :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/27/2008 10:47:42 PM
Author: princesss
And this is the look I''ve been getting when I tell her she''ll be getting a brother or sister soon.
27.gif
that is what my cat peekachoo looked like when we told her the samething... haha :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/28/2008 10:26:16 PM
Author: Snickerdoodle
I thought I''d posted pics of my girls here, but I guess I didn''t, so now I will.

We have 2 little rattie girls. I never thought I''d volunarily have rodents in my home, but my boyfriend took advantage of my inability to make good decisions when I''ve been drinking, and talked me into getting rats. I''m so glad we have them--they are the sweetest things in the world and soooo funny to watch!

Nuffle Bunny is the beige and white one. She''s our little snuggler; she loves to be scratched and rubbed!

Fondue is the grey and white one. She''s a little more independent, doesn''t like to be held and petted, and likes to climb on us just so she can get up as high as possible and look around. She loves us, she just shows it differently than Nuffle.

Here''s Nuffle standing on the back of a towel-covered chair (I''m always worried about accidents!). I love this pic--it looks like she''s singing!
OMG that is the cutest pic!!!!! Reminds me of Ratatoie(sp?)

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
This is my 7 months old puppy Winston. He is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and the sweetest pup ever!

winston0002.JPG

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
Here he is sleeping on a laundry bag...silly pup.

summer2008W001.JPG

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
Last one....he is playing with his two best friends a: cockapoo and a HUGE lab.

summer2008W002.JPG

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
Awww!!! Everyone''s pets are so darn CUTE!!! I figured I''d post one of mine, he''s simply a goof ball. He''s obessed with playing fetch (just like a doggie!), he loves to steal hair ties & pennies and place them in his food bowl, and he always licks my SO''s head and armpits (yuck!!!) while he''s sleeping!

2 yr old Cosmo:

cosmoresized.jpg

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
I thought I''d post this pic because I think it''s rather funny! This is my mom''s dog, Duke, with his head stuck in the cat door, lol.

duke3333.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2008 9:51:09 AM
Author: Booper717
Awww!!! Everyone''s pets are so darn CUTE!!! I figured I''d post one of mine, he''s simply a goof ball. He''s obessed with playing fetch (just like a doggie!), he loves to steal hair ties & pennies and place them in his food bowl, and he always licks my SO''s head and armpits (yuck!!!) while he''s sleeping!

2 yr old Cosmo:

Ha! Cosmo is adorable... what is it with cats and hair ties??

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
Thanks elledizzy! I have NO idea what it is but it drives me nuts! I always have to move them all around because he hunts them out, finds them, and they''re gone! Very strange.
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results