shape
carat
color
clarity

=O= ACA 2.13 =O=

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Awwwww!!! That story is sooo sweet!! I love how the gondolier didn''t want to give you your camera!! It''s a good thing she didn''t give it back to you because you wouldn''t have the great pics to share!! Congrats!!

~P.S. Do you have any more pics of the ring??
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations jcrow!
36.gif

now where are those pics!
20.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Something to brighten up my day
36.gif
36.gif
. Congrats on your engagement! More pics!!! Post a ton, if you can
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i took lots of pics- i swear- but most didn''t come out so great. those that were best, i made into a collage.

lotofrings.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
more pics! more pics! (hee hee)

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!! The anticipation both ways sounded intense! More pics!!!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks belle. cute drool!

My fiance (how fun is that to say?!!) has the official pics from WF. when he sends them to me, i''ll post them too.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats JCrow!! Your ring looks great on your hand. I love the setting you chose!!!
18.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay they look fab but im sorry those small little thumbnail pictures are NOT going to cut it. im squinting looking at the diamond and we can''t have that! we need MUCH LARGER pictures. you can size them up to 500 pixels width for PS.

cute story too!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2005 6:49:33 PM
Author: Mara
okay they look fab but im sorry those small little thumbnail pictures are NOT going to cut it. im squinting looking at the diamond and we can''t have that! we need MUCH LARGER pictures. you can size them up to 500 pixels width for PS.

cute story too!
I agree!!!!
There''s something to the individual pics. Each pic deserves it''s own post I think!- I just like more eye candy.
What a fabulous ring. Love it- (boy am I loving those six prongs)

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Jcrow, your ring is AMAZING!!!! It''s stunning, classic, and gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i''ll post more pics as soon as i take some good ones. i agree with all of you- just didn''t think those pics were too great...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2005 7:17:41 PM
Author: jcrow
i''ll post more pics as soon as i take some good ones. i agree with all of you- just didn''t think those pics were too great...
WHAT! Some of them were really great, look at all those arrows.
30.gif
But we just need them LIFE SIZE!
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2005 6:44:04 PM
Author: jcrow
thanks belle. cute drool!

My fiance (how fun is that to say?!!) has the official pics from WF. when he sends them to me, i''ll post them too.
hehehehehe...he wasn''t expressing quite enough drool...hopefully i can find another one by the time you get more pics up!
31.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
oooooh so beautiful!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
and such a cute story!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I also second (or third or fourth or whatever) the request for more pics!!!!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my your ring is just stunning. Congratulations and best wishe to you both!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
~*~Congratulations~*~! That''s an amazing rock...and you guys look like you should be in Bridal Magazine!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
jcrow!! I had a feeling it would be soon
36.gif
That proposal story is so sweet, and the rock looks phenomenal, but I am going to second Mara in saying we need bigger pics. That''s so awesome that you had someone there to capture the whole thing in pictures- wish I did too!

and how cute are you guys?!?! congrats and best wishes to both of you
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You lucky girl you!
36.gif
It is fantastic, really great!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
YUMMY!!!!
18.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
YAY Jcrow!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I was thinking of you during the Thanksgiving weekend and I knew it was going to happen! Congratulations! You two look too cute! And the ring looks so fab! More pictures please!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! What a gorgeous stone!! I can''t wait for bigger pics so I can see the setting better. Hurry up!! Dying over here
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! Gorgeous! And what a wonderful story!

PLEASE post more pics!!! You''re killing me!
39.gif
2.gif
hehe

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
awe, thanks everyone!! i really had no idea it was going to happen in vegas. nothing added up for it to. nothing seemed in line. he didn''t act different, or like he was hiding anything. plus we didn''t have insurance yet. i just didn''t have my hopes up at all. i just went to enjoy our vacation together and actually was looking forward to the time after we would return thinking the proposal would happen then.

he soooo got me!!

the funny thing about it was that i was worried i''d be all about the ring when he''d propose and not really be in the moment. but no- i don''t even think i looked at the ring!! it was too funny! we both cried too. which i thought wouldn''t happen because we knew it was coming up soon. it was so great and so perfect!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
larger pic:

2.13keyboard.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
holy crap, it looks HUGE!! in a really good way, of course
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
it''s so weird, it doesn''t seem to look that big on my finger. in fact, one comment i got- a lady asked, "what is that, a carat, a little over a carat?" i was like no....... ?!!!?!!!??!?!!! anyway...

here''s another pic. it''s about the clearest one i got. i need to figure out how i did it.

ringfist.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~A little over a carat?? That lady was not only rude, but jealous too!! Your ring looks like it''s easily 2.5 carats!!
30.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
18.gif
36.gif

Wow I am just drooling away over here..MORE PICS! LOL And don''t listen to that woman...she obviously has no clue when it comes to huge honkers like the one you have!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It''s stunning!! Please give more details about the setting. Is it knife edge? I can''t quite make it out. What will you wear for a wedding band? MORE INFO is needed here!! Congrats again!

Oh, and, yes, it looks HUGE!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results