shape
carat
color
clarity

=O= ACA 2.13 =O=

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Jcrow, I hope we''ll hear the good news and see some pictures after Thanksgiving! I''m excited for you!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
hum..... i just got a call from fedex saying a package is awaiting pickup??!??! hum..... is it the ring?? i thought my BF would have gotten the call??!! .... omygosh omygosh....

hum. wait- i did order a pashmina yesterday. but how would that have arrived by this morning? maybe that''s what the package is?

oh the anticipation!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
maybe it''s not the pashmina- or maybe he''s trying to fool me. BF just checked his email- then got really quiet. i asked if was ok. he just shrugged his sholders.... he was acting weird. i asked him if he was mad. he said yeh. i asked - about me? he said no, then left the room.

ok, unless he got really good at lying suddenly- i am guessing that he read a confirmation email that the ring was sent...

---

ok- new development. he''s going alone to fedex. i said well what if it''s the pashmina? i''d have to pick it up. i said what if "the package" is under my name. he said he wanted to try picking it up alone....

crap. not suppose to go down like this.

i''ll keep you posted...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
sounds like your ring has arrived, jcrow!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh crap?! is this all really happening? it''s here?

i wonder what he''s going to do. today we have a wedding to go to. i don''t think he''ll propose today....

i wonder if he''s going to hold out till vegas???

agh- this wasn''t the plan.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
whew!! false alarm!!!!!!

BF just called. Renee sent the ACA toolkit. since it didn''t really matter- my number was used to say it had arrived.

oh my gosh!! i think BF and i just freaked out! but- all is ok. hopefully, it''s back to the original plan where i know nothing. i am still trying not to get my hopes up for the ring to arrive by our vegas trip...

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Your ring looks huge and wonderful on your hand! It faces up almost like a 3ct. Enjoy! Can''t wait to see pics of it finished.
37.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe!
27.gif
Maybe he''s only saying it''s the ACA toolkit...

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/20/2005 1:18:59 AM
Author: Leila
Hehe!
27.gif

That''s exactly what I was thinking . . . why would they ship that alone and make a big deal about delivery? Maybe you are going to be surprised much sooner than you think!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
hum. i hadn''t thought of that!

yesterday was so crazy!! BF went to fedex alone and planned to go to the mall after to pick up a shirt to wear to the wedding we were going to yesterday (all his shirts were at the dry cleaners). well he called me and told me it was only the toolkit. I asked if the appraisal papers were with it so that we could call about insurance monday. he said he wasn''t sure. he said he realized it was only the toolkit and headed to the mall without really checking the package out.

he called me back about 10 minutes later to say that he had locked his keys in the car. He never has done anything like that. he said he was flustered after the phone call and fedex and all. too funny.

when we got home, we checked out the bag together. it was the toolkit, receipt, and appraisal papers. it was suspicous looking back. it was a fedex package inside a fedex box that was inside a larger fedex box. hum.

BF and i were talking and he said he didn''t think it would be ready by vegas-which we leave for this week. he pretty much said that he tried for it and asked them if there was any way for it to be done by then. he said it wasn''t looking likely. so i don''t know.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had the box been opened in anyway BEFORE you saw it? That''s the way they ship stuff - box inside box - so it could have been just the kit. Seems funny to send them separately though. Anyhoo, all good things come to those that wait. I know the waiting is hard. You might get surprised on the trip but if not, you''ll have something else to look forward to later on down the line. If he is trying to fool or surprise you we shouldn''t be trying to ruin it for him!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HA HA oh that ring SO came .... he''s a horrible liar, and you are a horrible ''wait''er!

As an experienced WF buyer, I can tell you they don''t ship appraisal papers and the toolkit by itself without the ring. They ship it all together in one box and wrap that in another box and another bag etc. He probably told them to ship for holding at the FedEx station which is how I have my items ship, because I prefer to schedule when I can go get it vs just having someone show up with it at home whoknowswhen!

By being a typical chick you ARE ruining the surprise by asking him all these Q''s, etc. Did WF have YOU on the call to pickup list, the package must have been addressed to you? Just pretend you don''t know and I would just try to calm down and let it go, but I can almost guarantee that the ring came in that box as well. Why else would he freak out and insist on going to FedEx...unless the ring had been shipped, and they do notify you when that happens.

Isn''t your Vegas trip around the corner? Get ready.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with Mara, sit back, relax and enjoy the fun. Stop asking questions and let the man relax a little too
1.gif
You''ll be wearing that ring soon, I just know it
2.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
totally with Mara- I think he has the ring!! We didn''t get my ACA tool kit etc until THE RING arrived. It was all together. Honestly, what would WF think you would do with the tool kit if you didn''t have the ring yet?
3.gif

That said, relax.. try not to obsess about it... and enjoy!
1.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2005 2:25:48 PM
Author: icekid
totally with Mara- I think he has the ring!! We didn''t get my ACA tool kit etc until THE RING arrived. It was all together. Honestly, what would WF think you would do with the tool kit if you didn''t have the ring yet?
3.gif

That said, relax.. try not to obsess about it... and enjoy!
1.gif

hehehe. BF said that when he was talking to WF he told them that we were really excited/eager about the toolkit because we had other diamonds we wanted to check out, like earrings, my mom''s e-ring, etc.

today he''s been all calm. so who knows what''s up - or not.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jcrow, I can almost guarantee they would not send the APPRAISAL papers without the finished product. Maybe even for some legal reason, but if the appraisal papers were in there, I think so was the ring.

But maybe not.
9.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2005 2:56:18 PM
Author: Mara
Jcrow, I can almost guarantee they would not send the APPRAISAL papers without the finished product. Maybe even for some legal reason, but if the appraisal papers were in there, I think so was the ring.

But maybe not.
9.gif

Also, how do they appraise a ring that hasn''t been made yet????

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
well there was a note that said the appraisal price of the unmounted diamond and the appraisal price of the setting.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hmm, maybe not then. either way, it''s coming soon
9.gif
(and i can''t wait to see it!)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Jcrow, isn''t it wonderful when you realize that you are going to be marrying a REALLY rotten liar.
27.gif
Hey better than a good liar anyday. He so got that ring.
9.gif

shay

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think so too Shay.
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Get a manicure, and have that digital camera charged girl. It''s in the bag!!! I can''t wait to see it!!!
1.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
hehe. that camera is charged and ready!

i really am NOT getting hopes up. that being said a proposal in vegas would be cool!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2005 7:05:00 AM
Author: MissGotRocks

Date: 11/20/2005 1:18:59 AM
Author: Leila
Hehe!
27.gif

That''s exactly what I was thinking . . . why would they ship that alone and make a big deal about delivery? Maybe you are going to be surprised much sooner than you think!
Well, if he''s doing it to try and maintain a bit of surprise, you guys are ruining it for him.
2.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I saw your post in the LIW thread, so pictures NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!! AND STORY!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Congratulations!!!!!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
We''re waiting!!!
11.gif
hehe

Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOH did someone say RING PICS!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I took a peek at the LIW thread as well... I can''t wait to see your ring!!!!!
2.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
sorry to take so long! my computer is slow as molasses!!

ok. so here goes...

we had a romance package set up at the venetian on our last day in vegas. it included a outdoor gondola ride, dinner at zefferino''s-the italian restaurant overlooking the grand canal at the venetian, and tickets to madame trussaud''s wax museum. It was right before lunch and we headed to the gondola ride. we fortunately got one with just the two of us (usually it''s 4 to the gondola). we were almost at the end and we were trying to take a picture of ourselves on the gondola. so, the gondolier offered to take the picture of the two of us. when i turned around to get the camera back the gondolier didn''t seem to want to give it to me. i didn''t know what was going on, but he did! so when i turned around, kacey was down on one knee on the gondola. he said his thing and i said yes. the gondolier shouted "she said yes," and the crowd clapped. when we got the camera back we realized that the gondolier had taken pictures of the whole thing!!! it was awesome. here''s a picture after the proposal.

afterongondolaSM.jpg

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congrat J! :)

All the best to you and your honey. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results