shape
carat
color
clarity

New marquis ruby eternity band from Ebay!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rubies!

I have two interchangeable rings. They are both by Goldman Kolber, the sqaure one is my favorite. Its the one I need sized and has to go back to the manufacturer. I am absolutely love interchangeable rings. The bezels can get pretty pricey but I found all these on ebay. My husband says why do you buy so many rings when you have so many rings that you can change. lol I say because they are all different ;-) The Faux Sapphire one retails for $760 alone....Crazy huh?

photo (10).JPG

photo (11).JPG

photo (12).JPG

photo (13).JPG

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
This one is from the Goldman Kolber Coloures Collection. They dont sell them anymore but you can still get the bezels but since you can only get them in gold the prices are ridiculous. Thats why I only have one lol... Both the rings are all 14K and but you can get the caerleon bezels and rings in all different metals. I have mainly found silver bezels on ebay but you really cant tell what they are made of at all. The other picture is of that pinkish orange stone I told you about. It was in a parcel of stones I bought 5 years ago. Im not sure what it is or even if its real but I just like the color ;-) The other is a pink one that was in the parcel too, just so you can see the difference color.

photo (22).JPG

photo (20).JPG

photo (14).JPG

photo (15).JPG

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Charmed!
So glad you got the hang of posting pics.. I'm thoroughly enjoying all your finery! A few posts ago you had mentioned Goldman Kolber rings and I had never heard of them but googled it to see what they were. They are so fabulous! What a great idea to have interchangeable fronts on a ring! It must be so much fun to collect them.. perfect Ebay item to search like a treasure hunt!
Also the color of those two pink/melon colored stones are so pretty.. I hope you are able to set them into something you love..
Thanks for sharing!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning Rubies R US - what's on your bidding list this week??? I haven't had a chance to check out the listings yet, which is good, because every site seems to have some temptation!!! How do you resist... its like the Borg "Resistance is FUTILE"!!! I am so weak... I have no self control... what is keeping me from bidding, is picking up some items in 2 weeks while I'm away. YEAH!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello Enerchi!
How did you get your name? I know JUST how you feel.. I obsessed with Ebay jewels and as soon as I get one I'm on to the next!!!
It frightens me sometime! LOL. Resistance IS futile.. how perfect!
Can't wait to see what is new on sfmaven and dover tomorrow. I'm not really following anything that closely..
However.. I have had my eye on these little baubles..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110881938404?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120928873781?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120928792778?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270989931652?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Nothing I need.. just good prices for signed pieces..
What about you? :D

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh! Love the Van Clef and Arpels pave band - that IS a good price!
Not bidding on anything at the moment. I'm getting those trinkets from DanielM, IDJ and BGD so that's a pretty sweet collection right there! :naughty:

Once I win the lottery on Friday night ($50million) I'll come back and get the Harry Winston platinum band --- but in a size 7.75... Yup, hurry up friday night! :lol:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza! You do have some sweet trinkets coming your way! Will you post pics when they arrive? :love:
Good luck with the lottery.. you can always buy the HW as a pinky ring! :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll post the lottery ticket, too, if I win!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, maybe even both pinkies ... or I'll get diamond hoops made from a pair of these size 4 rings! Yeah--- that's the ticket----earrings with that much bling! Holy cow that would be blinding! (not to mention probably destroy my ear holes - stretch down to my shoulders, I'm sure!)

oh yes, I'll blitz PS with lots of photos of my new treasures when I get them - I'm very excited! It may have to wait till I'm back and can connect camera to computer, but have no fear - bling will be here! :bigsmile:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! Love "never fear.. the bling will be here!" :appl: Will you let me know what thread you are posting the pics on?
I just checked and sflmaven has listed most of their new items for the week.. lovely gazing as usual!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:-o OMG! That would totally make me a much better human being! I'd be kind to children, old people and kittens... I really would!!!

LOVE THAT! My original ering was a marquise (the tiniest marquise that ever was cut, polished and mounted, I may add...) but I still have a fondness for them. And pears - love that organic shape. And baguettes - i like the blocks of white flash. And princesses, because that's what my 20 year ring reset was 7 years ago. And cushions... and ... and... and... !!! It never stops, does it???

Have you seen my new thread showing the BGD CADS for my 3 stone? Check it out - what are your thoughts?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haahaaa.. it never stops.. how true!
It's funny.. even though I don't really like that marquis band that I have my eyes are still drawn to marquis bands.. hence the original topic of this thread that has taken on a life (and a wonderful one) of it's own! :love:
I looked at your other post about the 3 stone ring.. did you have it made up already? Is this one of the baubles you are waiting for?
Did the stones come out of another ring? Are you going to wear it as your engagement ring? What a fun thing to plan!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
On iPhone. This is trickier!stones are from my reset I had problems with and just took apart. CADs are for approval so not final
Yet. Yes this is a new bauble :).

What do u think of the cads?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh.. they are beautiful!! I think the lines just flow and the whole effect is lovely!!
Will you wear it with a band too?

KarenDS1957

Rough_Rock
goldman Kolber -Caerleon ring

If anyone has a Goldman Kolber, Caerleon ring for sale that holds the square bezels I'm interested!

KarenDS1957

Rough_Rock
goldman Kolber -Caerleon ring

If anyone has a Goldman Kolber, Caerleon ring for sale that holds the square bezels I'm interested!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rubies! That band is amazing. I don't own anything like that at all and I'm not a huge fan of marquise but WOW would I wear that one. Lol thanks again for being so nice and not minding hijacking your forum. This flood at my house has me running around so much I havent been feeling well but I will definately check back to see what pretties you have :) My son came back thursday and took his laptop back but if anything good comes along I'll bribe him to share ;-)

Enerchi that ring is AMAZING!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Charmed! Noooo.. you didn't hijack my thread at all! You have become an integral part of it!
How awful that your house is flooded.. is it because of the rain or a pipe or something else? I hope you get it resolved soon.. must be very annoying! :errrr:
Another poster who loves the Goldman Kolber rings posted.. they must have a lot of fans. :love:

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rubies!

Unfortunately the floodwas my fault, one of the sinks in my bathroom clogs from time to time and that night I fell asleep and left a small stream running. It went on for 8 hours and flooded my bathroom, dinning room, mud room and garage. Half of my downstairs has hardwood floors and they still have to be replaced. So the floors and having the carpets cleaned are the only things left to do. My production date for the wood floors has been pushed back several times. I think we are now in week 10 of the repairs. Sadly enough I don't even remember going in there that night, lol. But I'm hoping it's all over soon. I hate all these workers walking on my carpets with shoes, lord only know where they have been.

As far as the square bezel GK ring goes. I only have one left. I had two others that I found on eBay but they were mainly sterling silver with the flaps that hold the bezels being gold. But the silver band loses shape too easily for me so I got rid of them. There is an oval all 14K gold one for a great price on eBay now. Its just under $1000 with two bezels. I would have bought it but the size is too big for me, it's an 8 1/2. It's been listed for atleast 6 months and started off at around $1750. Very few stores carry the collection, I haven't come across one yet. But die hard fans love the versatility of them. They just updated the website, so you can buy directly from them now which is great. I already have my order in ;-)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh CharmedOne.. poor you!! What a mess!! Week 10 of clean up and you aren't even done.. oish!
I hope it's finished soon.. I know exactly what you mean about hating workers in your house and all the dirt they track in on their shoes. I'm a bit of a no-shoe-in-the-house nutsky.. everyone takes off their shoes when they come over. Workmen are the exception though.. I'm too embarassed to ask them to! LOL :rolleyes:

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rubies!

I know what you mean, the last tine I asked if they had booties to cover their boots, I was told they were a liability. Oh well what can you do? :) I saw your lovely 3rd engagement ring again in the show me your bling forum and I saw that you have three daughters. I can't imagine how fun and interesting at times that must be. Having someone else to shop with and do those girly things we like to do, would be great! But I wouldn't want to be you when it comes down to deciding which daughter gets which ring. However, I am available for adoption if that would help lol! I have two boys, 4 and 17 and would have loved to have bonded with a daughter. Unfortunately until about three months ago, there hadn't been a girl born into the family in 50 years. My husbands youngest brother finally broke that curse and they were so unprepared mentally. All five of my pregnancies were boys so they just knew it wouldn't happen. I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, my oldest spoils me to bits and is so caring. My youngest is autistic but surprised all his therapist and doctors by being the most happy and expressive little love bug. I must say, I am so happy I will get to spoil my niece with all the little hair bows and cute little dresses. I have bought a few pieces of jewelry for her already. It's funny, I've been dealing in jewelry for almost 20 years and just starting buying pieces for myself maybe four years ago ;-) I guess that's why I'm always on eBay now. I tell my husband that I'm making up for lost time :D

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Charmed!
Haahaa!! How funny what you wrote about booties for the workers! I once asked the cable guy about it because it was pouring out and his boots were all muddy and he told me the same thing! :lol: I always feel that life would be easier and more relaxing if I wasn't such a neat freak but I can't keep it under wraps.. Ah well.. better that than sloppy? I'm not sure.. :roll:
It was a pleasure to read about your sons.. you have such love and happiness in your voice when you speak about them. You obviously did a wonderful job mothering if they are so warm and loving to you. I can hear in your voice how much happiness they bring you! :love: How nice!
I feel blessed as well. My 3 daughters are 20, 18 and 14 and are sweet as sugar most of the time! :saint: My oldest is in college, my middle is going to college for the first time in the fall and my youngest is still in HS. She will be the only on living at home come August. My.. time flies for sure.
They all are jewelry lovers and we do share a sweet bond looking at, shopping for and just all around admiring jewelry. How nice that you have new little niece that broke the boy mold in your family! Upside of having all boys.. less compulsive shopping going around. Oish.. my kids love to shop! :angryfire:
I really started LOVING jewelry about 15 years ago.. before that I liked it but it wasn't a full out obsession!
I live in NY so a treat of a day for me would be to go into Manhattan's 47th street and just window shop for the day.. I could look at jewelry for hours on end. Now less so.. like you said you can get a "fix" from Ebay on a daily basis. Taylor exhibit at Christies.. wow..
I'm sure your friends and neighbors regard you as the jewelry "wise old sage".. me too!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
You're in NYC Rubies??? I'm going to have to kidnap you when I'm down in October! We should meet and I'd love to go to 47th st... Hoping Cellantini will join as well.... or any PSer in NYC!!! Oct 30 - Nov 1 Block the dates! :D

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Enerchi!
I would LOVE to meet you gals on 47th street for a day of jewelry! How fab would that be.
Let me know your plans when you firm them up. I live about an hour by train away from Manhattan but I'm always happy come in for something fun! Where do you live? New York is such an exciting city to visit!!! What else do you plan to do?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm in Ontario so this will be a big adventure for us! DH and I are going to be tourists - stay somewhere Times Square-ish, then just do all the typical tourist things... with the caveat that I get a jewellry morning at IDJ for sure, would love to go to DBL.. maybe OWD... and if all the sun/moon/stars in the universe aligned, I'd be out to GOG to just play in that store!!! Ah---heaven!

My goal is to do the 47th street area in the morning of our first full day, Oct 30, so if there is anything I select, it could be set by late Thursday prior to our Friday departure home. ;( I want to live in the diamond district!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhaaaa! I can share you enthusiasm!! If you want me to meet you on the 30th I'm thrilled to do so.. nothing finer than to be on 47th St admiring the goods!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's a DATE!!! Be there or be square!!! :appl: :appl:

Do you have a diamond bistro account? I have one and we could somehow connect that way off PS. I am not sure of other ways to PM each other...???

and please please PLEASE would you mind wearing that BLINGALICIOUS emerald ring and your ruby band??? I just want to be able to lust after it in real life!!! (I'll bring a napkin so I don't make too much of a mess drooling over your jewels!!!) :lickout:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Enerchi!
Yippeeee! How do I make a diamond bistro account? Of course I'm happy to wear the emerald cut ring! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmm... i think you just get to www.diamondbistro.com and set it up... then you can log in and search. *I think*!!! Not too good at this sort of thing (if you had my kids here to answer they'd summarize in 10 words or less how to do ANYTHING in tech communication-land, but not this old momma!)

I could try and figure out a 'WTB' posting... lets see if we can do this somehow! oooh... an adventure!!! WITH BLING!!! OMG! I'm so excited for October! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results