shape
carat
color
clarity

New marquis ruby eternity band from Ebay!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Charmed!
So you are a Dover/SFmaven addict like me! I just LOVE looking at all of their new listings on Friday morning.. such a treat!
Funny you mention that there are tons of ruby items.. I feel that way about sapphires.. that there are way more of them listed than rubies. I guess whatever you are looking for you always find more of the opposite! :roll:
That's so sweet of you to buy your MIL ruby earrings for her birthday! Any suggestions for other good jewelry sellers?

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rubies!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post a reply until now. My house flooded and it has been crazy. Here are a few sellers you should check out :)

Vividgemz sells mostly new merchandise lots of designer pieces
Stpetlen sells per owned merchandise and finally takes PayPal now. Very very nice array of jewelry
Bubbleking sells awesome vintage estate pieces
Blueapplediamonds sells new pieces mainly 2 cts and up
Sammysjewelry sells preowned but mainly has buy it now listings, been lucky there a few times
Tbone_is_back sells preowned merchandise and is very descriptive about any flaws or damage
Pastatetreasury is preowned and is where I bought the two ruby and diamond eternity bands for $170. You can get lucky sometimes and the have pretty unique pieces from time to time

I used to buy estates and spilt them up and sell them in my eBay store. But after having my last lil guy, I had to close up shop. Now I find jewelry pieces on eBay items by request. Which I love because it's like treasure hunting lol Take a peek at some of them and let me know what you think. Happy hunting ;-) ~d

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! Thank you so much Charmed for your list of favorite sellers! ..some I have heard of.. most not..
I am going to check them out today and tomorrow and I'll report back! :appl:
How cool that you are now an "Ebay jewelry personal shopper." It is like treasure hunting.. what a good job description!
Do you miss having an Ebay store? I guess with a baby it's hard to have a lot of time to dedicate to it.
I have bought a lot of jewelry (and a lot of other nonsense too) on Ebay thru the years. Now I like to buy branded pieces (mostly Tiffany and Cartier) then wear them for a while and when I get tired of them resell them.. usually for a good profit. I only buy pieces that are priced very low and that I love and fit my finger. That way if I never sell them it's OK. It's fun and it's a good way to get my jewelry fix!
Thanks again for your seller list! Can't wait to check them out!! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow - Charmed one - thanks for posting those sellers! Much appreciated! I never have luck - i either loose out on the deals or I end up buying crap! Never seem to be as fortunate as so many others are... maybe my luck will change now!

Rubies-R-Me--- whats on your regular new Friday listings that you might be bidding on this week??? :Up_to_something: :naughty: :Up_to_something:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Enerchi!
I didn't love anything this week from either seller.. did you?
Oh! Did you win your necklace? :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
NO!! Damn it... I'm going to have to enlist Charmed one next time!!! ;))

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang! Oh well.. new buses coming soon! :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beep Beep! :tongue:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Charmed!
I had time to look thru your sellers.. they are fabulous!
I especially loved bubbleking.. what great prices!
Thanks for sharing! :D

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm getting back on board this thread because its such a nice thread! I need to start looking at estate jewelers like I need a hole in the head, but hey a good deal is hard to pass up... ;))

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rubies!

Bubbleking is my fave! I love their selection and the have quite a few one of a kind pieces too ;-)

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi lol let me know.... I'd be happy to help anytime :)

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rubies!

Any good finds lately? I decided to put my treasure hunting to the test a few months ago. I have been hunting on eBay for nice pieces to add to my collections or to build my stock back up but there are rules or guidelines lol

1. Genuine gemstones or real diamonds
2. $100 limit, I can push to no more than $125 with shipping
3. Jewelry has to be atleast 14k - I don't know why but I have a hard time buying less than that.

I have found quite a few pieces to show you but I have an iPad and i haven't figured out how to upload photos from it :( Tried for two hours yesterday. If anybody knows how I can upload from an iPad please let me know. I did cheat once ;-) I've been married for 18 years and never had a E-ring so I was on the hunt big time. I have the perfect stone, it's an assher cut 6.7mm pinkish peach sapphire but I havent been able to find a setting for it. So I made an offer for a new European cut setting 14k for $225, so we will see what happens. I did buy a 1 ct emerald cut diamond ring with a 5mm sapphire on the side from a lady who got divorced. She just wanted to get rid of it. The head that held the diamond was loose and I finally got it back. OMG! I love it (sapphire is my birthstone) and it only cost me $460. Oh and a nights worth of sleep. The listing ended at 3:15am and I was so excited I couldnt believe I won it! She gave me her 14k band and her ex's palladium ring, $40.00 for both. The band didn't match at all. The sapphires in the e-ring are royal blue and the stones in the band were almost black. But all in all, it was a great deal. I just can't post any photos of it. Which stinks :(

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Charmed!!
So fun to hear all your Ebay tales.. you sound like LOVE it as much as I do!
I hope you are able to figure out how to upload pics on your Ipad so you can post them.. I am anxious to see your new treasures. :love: I am a computer zero :confused: so I feel your pain. I totally agree with you about not liking anything less than 14k. My thought that if that the setting is 10k then the stones won't be good quality. Your pinkish/peach sapphire sounds beautiful.. very warm and fuzzy just the like the way I'm sure you feel about your hubs! Perfect!
Post your pics when you can! :razz:
I'm following a few Ebay things.. nothing fabu.. but tomorrow is a new happy hunting day!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmedOne it really sounds like you are the bus driver around here ;-)

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Minous!

I'm not sure what that means but it sounds like a good thing :)

Hi Rubies.... I tried to upload photos from my sons laptop and I keep getting an error message :( I hope I can figure this out, I havent used windows in forever ;-)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! I think the driver of the jewelry bus is a very good thing!! :D
Oh.. I got an error message too trying to upload some pics.. I asked on the board and somebody said they were too big. So what I did was when I took with my Iphone and sent them to my email I sent them a smaller size..
Did that help at all? :confused:

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rubies!

Thank you for clearing that up for me and TY 2 Minous! :) This is only the tenth try lol and YES! Rubies that did the trick. Woo Hoo! TY! Here is the ering photo and now that I see how bad they look together I will wear them separately from now on. The sapphires on the ering are really dull now. I never take it off so I know its something I exposed them too. :( I have worn the band for 12 years and never paid the stones any mind Oh well. Anywho, I also included a photo of a deco ring i got on ebay for $100. If this works I'll put up more of my ebay finds tomorrow. Right now I'm looking for an OEC diamond thats atleast 2 carats for my wedding in 2014. we never had a wedding so we will have one on our 20th anniversary. I am so lost with the planning lol. I just know I want to get married on the beach. OK lets hope the upload works this time (fingers crossed)

photo (1).JPG

photo (2).JPG

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
I will get a better photo of deco ring tomorrow lol Going to go rest my brain ;-)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Charmed!
I think you got great rings at a great price from Ebay! The sapphire side stones on your Ering actually don't look dull at all in the pics. I think the two sapphire rings look nice together. The deco ring is great too.. Looks good on your finger!
I hope you can post more tomorrow.. how fun you are planning your wedding. It's never too late celebrate something happy! :love:

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rubies!

Both those sellers are great! I have come across some of their pieces before under my search preferences but I never stopped to look at all their inventory until you pointed them out and empire has a ton of beauties ;-) I think with most auctions the sellers have a little wiggle room expecially when its a larger store like those two. I always send an offer of what I think is reasonable unless the listing says not to. It never hurts to ask at all and the worst that could happen is you buy it for the list price. I uploaded more photos to my sons laptop lol he is gonna get me when he gets back lol But I do tend to lean more towards the vintage or rare side when it comes to buying on ebay and if the pictures are good I can pretty much tell what is not diamonds or gold and if I can't I reaearch it before I buy. 9 chances out of ten if you put the description in ebay search and click on description search you can find another like it or something along the same lines by style or designer. If I cant find it on ebay I put it in goggle then click images you can find alot that way too. So I do take chances with new sellers but I wouldnt advice it. I do it if I know the piece or maker or if the photos are good enough to give me a reason to. New sellers prices are way cheaper as they try to make a name for theirselves. I also visit quite a few consignment shops in some pretty well to do areas and find some really great stuff that way too. Since I had my youngest I dont get out as much but when I do its a great thing.

The Germinal Voltaire Ring was adjustable but previous owner soldered that which removed the 14K stamp so seller didnt know it was gold.

The Bracelet charms were handmade and is pretty old one of a kind pieces with diamonds and gemstones and a high karat of yellow gold of atleast 18K also had the diamonds tested too. The original beads were sandalwood and smelled so good but I was allergic to them and had to restring them.

The Pendant and diamond bead are from the same maker and seller. They are made of rose and yellow gold. I bought these pieces from a seller name akachuck (hope thats right) but he buys storage locker and sells the contents. He loves to buy the lockers that havent been opened for many years and sells all kinds of stuff. These pieces didnt sell because jewelry is not really his specialty. So /i watched them and he marked them down to 40% off than I bought them. lol

photo (4).JPG

photo (5).JPG

photo (7).JPG

photo (6).JPG

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Had to do another post to add pendant photos ;-)

photo (8).JPG

photo (9).JPG

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and Rubies... thank you so much for your kind words ;-) I may wear them together from time to time then. I do love my band as its one of the few things my husband actually bought me. He doesn't know much about jewelry and always leaves the buying to me.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmedOne you DEFINITELY have an eye and talent for ebay deals! Really gorgeous items that I would pass right by on, because I wouldn't know any better :confused: :(

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmedOne!
What beautiful pieces you have found on Ebay.. and such fabu prices too!
They are all so unique.. Just lovely! :love:

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Aww Thanks so much Minous and Rubies! I do have alot of fun with ebay. As a stay at home mom for now 17 years, it gives me something of my own to do and puts extra funds in my pocket to buy more pieces lol. My husband has no idea, he is just happy that I dont raid his wallet anymore lol. If I get a chance later, I will post some more item ;-)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like you are working at a job you love!
I spend so much time on the computer and on Ebay.. I always wonder what I did before? :lol:
Post away.. always fun to see!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results