shape
carat
color
clarity

New marquis ruby eternity band from Ebay!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello!!
I'm born in July so I just lovelovelove rubies!!! I bought this two weeks ago from Ebay and had to have it sized from a size 7 to a 4. I just picked it up today and I'm so happy with it! Thanks for sharing the smiles!!

photo-38.JPG

photo-37-1.JPG

photo-36.JPG

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE when this happens - you take a chance, and you love the outcome! Enjoy your ring - that's a lot of ruby!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally agree!! Ebay has some absolutely wonderful things.. the variety is amazing!! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is stunning - just gorgeous and looks amazing on your hand! :appl: :love: :appl:

Who was the ebay vendor? (only if you are willing to share...) I never have any luck with the usual ones I haunt!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't sharing at all!
I have two sellers that I just love. They are both located in Florida and they both list almost 200 new items that start at a dollar every Friday. They are sfmaven and doverjewelry. Here are the links. They have fabulous things!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/doverjewelry/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=200&_trksid=p3984
http://www.ebay.com/sch/sflmaven/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=200&_trksid=p3984
The ruby marquis eternity band is from sfmaven. It was bid up only to $980! Wahooooo!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks - you are a sweetheart, "RUBIES-R-ME" (thats who you are in my mind!!! :lol: )

Off to cruise their sight and lust over treasures....

and WHAT A SCORE! great auction price on the band!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That should have read "I don't MIND sharing at all!"
Yes.. I agree.. to get that ring for under $1000 was a deal. :appl:
Enjoy perusing their stuff.. and each week there are tons more items.. all that end on Thursday night. Then Friday morning all the new stuff is listed. Sad but true there must be an unlimited supply of estate jewelry in FL.. :o

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
....kinda put a bid in on a little treasure :oops: ... Now I'll just wait to be outbid - cuz it will happen! Whenever I REALLY want something, I lose it! ARGH!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh fun! What did you bid on?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabu necklace! I agree.. it does look fun to own!! Good luck with bidding! I hope you win.
If not think then of my Ebay bus theory.. as soon as this bus pulls away another will be coming soon.. so no worries! :lol:
They do have great things.. did you look at dover too?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes I did.... I think the bus theory is perfect and for my tastes... there are suddenly a LOT OF BUSES on the road!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of shiny buses!!! :D

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Enerchi!
I just wanted to thank you for the great idea to "rubify" my user name.. and I changed my avatar too!
I hope you win your Ebay auction at a great price.. if not.. another bus will be along soon! :D
Enjoy!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rubies-R-Me|1338806723|3208747 said:
Hi Enerchi!
I just wanted to thank you for the great idea to "rubify" my user name.. and I changed my avatar too!
I hope you win your Ebay auction at a great price.. if not.. another bus will be along soon! :D
Enjoy!
:appl: :lol: :appl: :lol:
I LOVE your new name!!!! It's perfect for you :bigsmile: I kinda feel proud that I inspired you :bigsmile:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You DID inspire me!!! So clever!! :appl:

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty ring! I'm a bit of an eBay addict and your piece is just lovely. Is it an eternity band and if so how did your jeweler size it? I have some that don't fit anymore.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Charmedone!
Thanks! Ebay does have the most fascinating things and you can sometimes get a very good deal.. lovelovelove Ebay!
I think most eternity bands can be sized.. it just could cost a lot depending upon whether it's made smaller or bigger.. less if it's smaller.. more if it's bigger.
The jeweler I brought it to had done other work for me so I knew he was able to size something like this for me. He took out three of the smaller sized stones (and the platinum around them) from the back. I kept what he removed so if someday somebody wants to make it bigger they can. If an eternity band is only a size too big I usually have balls put in to tighten it up. If it's a hair too small I have heard that a jeweler can shave the inside down a drop to make it just a little bigger.
Do your rings need to be bigger or smaller?

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rubies-R-Me,

Yes I need them to be sized down and was told they can not be sized. But that is a great idea, I never thought about sizing beads. I just called and they charged $88 and it takes two weeks. Thanks so much for the idea. Now I just have to decide whether to get sizing beads in my Goldman Kolber Caerleon interchangeable ring. I love it so much and i'm afraid my only option it to send it back to the manufacturer to get sized. Which will take forever. I have to send it to a jeweler that carries the collection and they send it to GK. So when it's all said and done, it will take about three months to get it back. Ugh... Lol Oh well, looks like I'm gonna spend a small fortune to get everything sized down. I almost lost a ring last week, luckily my son saw it fall to the ground. I would still be crying today if he hadn't.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad I gave you an idea to try. :D I have one other suggestion that I have used a lot with rings from Ebay that are sometimes a bit too big.. do you have a thin plain gold wedding band that you can just wear with the ring that is too large? Just put the eternity band on and then slip the snug wedding band over it and it will keep your other ring from falling off. I do that a lot.. it saves $$ sizing rings and sometimes it looks even nicer with an extra ring stacked on top of it. Hope that might work for you as well!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I have tried that just saturday with a large pink emerald cut stone I found in my FIL's moms things after she died. He didnt want any of her jewelry. It's a very old ring from a jewelers in Maryland that closed down eons ago. Anyways the one I have is too thin it slipped over it. I need to buy a thicker one. I had one when I thought I was done with wearing yellow gold. Then I started buying baht gold pieces and now I'm wearing it again. Lol sorry for the rambling. Thanks again I'm off to find a thicker one now. ;-)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rubies!!! I'm getting excited about Thursday morning to check the ebay sellers for more goodies!! Still top bidder on the necklace I wanted....
(I love your new name! I know I told you that already ... but it just makes me smile! Its perfect for you!!)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Enerchi!
You can actually go on sflmaven right now and view new things.. in addition to the new listings on Friday (not Thursday) morning they list about 30 or 40 things on Tuesday morning too. So the sflmaven new things come out on Tuesday AM and Friday AM. Dover just lists once a week on Friday morning. It is so exciting!! Such an addiction.. scary.. :roll:
I hope your win your necklace. Do you ever put in snipebids?
P.S. I lovelovelove my new name and pic too.. thanks to your suggestion!! I got the picture from www.betteridge.com They are a jewelry store that has locations in CT and FL. They have fabu estate jewelry.. nice to gaze at..

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi I've been following this thread both for the info on the ebay vendors (thanks for the tip BTW), but more importantly for your name change. For the life of me, I can't figure out how you changed your user name, despite the fact that I was reading this thread before you changed it - shows how observant I am! Anyway, what was your name before? How did you change it?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi!minousbijoux!
If you can believe it the only way to change your user name is to email pricescope and ask them to change it for you! I emailed them thru the contact link and within a day they emailed me back and changed my user name from sleep7 to Rubies-R-Me. :love:
Follow the link on the top right in my pages to contact us.
I'm glad you are enjoying those two ebay sellers.. they really do have great stuff and I really feel like you can trust them.
Have fun!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, got it! ;-) I didn't realize you were Sleep7 before...

txgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks!! :wavey: I have been wearing it everyday so far and enjoying it!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Rubies!

I found them online ;-) So I will give them a shot. I too love Dover on ebay. I have purchased some nice pieces from them. I love the jewelry from sflmaven too. I'm watching a diamond ring from there. BTW, there are so many beautiful ruby pieces on eBay and at great prices. I LOVE sapphires and it seems to me, that the prices are way more expensive. Wonder why that is. My MIL is a July baby and I bought her a pair of ruby and diamond eternity bands from a seller of unclaimed merchandise in safety deposit boxes out of PA for only $179. Maybe I just got lucky lol. I wish I could get that lucky with sapphires.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results