shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My indian summer dream

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your Indian Summer and your OEC - what a gorgeous pair! how is your OEC set? Quote]

My OEC is set in a very classic six prong setting. I love that it has a very healthy presence on the hand and yet, I never have the feeling that it is over the top. It is understated enough for any social or business situated I encountered. At 7 mm I still recognize the facet pattern just right.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:I love your story! Indian Summer is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us! Enjoy your sparkly beauty!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT stone and setting, they are a perfect match!

:appl::appl::appl:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new ring! It’s beautiful!

missyminx

Shiny_Rock
Many thanks for all your kind words. I felt it would be good to post about a warm diamond. It is an area where it is tricky to make a leap unseen. I felt uneasy about such step if I would not be able to inspect the stone in person and have to appraised by an appraiser of my choice prior to purchase.

I am amazed how beautiful a warm diamond can be in its own right. They are normally spoken badly by jewellers around here, but a warm diamond is like a sunshine on the finger

Your oec is gorgeous! Your thoughts on the warmth resonate with me completely! Hooray for warm diamonds!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I did manage to get a couple of better close ups of this beauty

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is just stunning! I love the profile view on your ring and the rainbow in your most recent pic is tdf. :kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and I love the setting!

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful! You are helping me with my fears about setting a lower color diamond in white metal.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to let you know I’ve been obsessed with your ring since you posted, I’m now looking at K-N color stones.

Thanks for that. :whistle::mrgreen2:

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She is just stunning! I love the profile view on your ring and the rainbow in your most recent pic is tdf. :kiss2:

Thank you Elle. Actually this setting was intended as a temp one only until I can make up my mind on the right setting for this stone. However the profile is truly gorgeous. I think it is growing on me little by little.

I guess I will just take my time and see whether it grows on me. Right now, somehow both diamond itself and the ring feel very large. I am not sure whether I will get accustomed. However I plan simply to take time and make no quick decisions

The cut on this diamond is out of this world. I see the concerned flashed of light literally all the time. It is by far sparklier than my (albeit smaller) ideal cut MRB. And I thought this is not possible...

All in all, I truly love this diamond but it feels just so huge.

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and I love the setting!

Thank you so much !!!

It's so beautiful! You are helping me with my fears about setting a lower color diamond in white metal.

I guess it is important to bear in mind that neither in white nor in yellow,, tinted diamonds simply cannot turn colorless. And yet the result might be truly stunning as it is

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to let you know I’ve been obsessed with your ring since you posted, I’m now looking at K-N color stones.

Thanks for that. :whistle::mrgreen2:

Oh so happy to hear that. there are some lovely options in cape range out there. What kind of diamond are you looking for your own upgrade?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so happy to hear that. there are some lovely options in cape range out there. What kind of diamond are you looking for your own upgrade?

I want a travel ring bling that is less cost than my asscher ring. So I’m throwing around ideas in my head. Or a second ring when I’m feeling autumn... just more bling to have!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, beautiful!!!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, the ring looks amazing on your finger! Definitely not too big! :love: I'm also a member of the warm diamond fan club.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stone and setting are gorgeous! The ring looks amazing on your hand. I am a huge fan of warm diamonds myself as they vary between antique lace and looking quite white depending on the lighting

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I want a travel ring bling that is less cost than my asscher ring. So I’m throwing around ideas in my head. Or a second ring when I’m feeling autumn... just more bling to have!!

What an exciting project!!!! That way you can go BIG:twisted2:

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay, this is so exciting @whitewave!!!!
Your new diamond looks incredibly awesomely attractive in that video And the price is totally too die for. I am absolutely loving it!!!!! :rolleyes::dance::clap:

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your stone and setting are gorgeous! The ring looks amazing on your hand. I am a huge fan of warm diamonds myself as they vary between antique lace and looking quite white depending on the lighting

Thank you so much, Acinom. Coming from you a person with one of the most elaborated collections on PS, this means a lot

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring! It looks great on your hand! I love the shape and simplicity of the setting! Congrats on finding your Indian Summer Dream!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love everything about your Indian Summer Dream. :love:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cut on your stone is amazing!

ComeInSpinner

Rough_Rock
Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Beautiful stone and fantastic setting. Congratulations on your pick.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results