shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My indian summer dream

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dizzie, it's beautiful!! And absolutely HUGE! I bet this is a huge adjustment for your eyes having gone from your original stone.

I love that setting - can I ask who made it? I'm also in the U.K. & am toying with the idea of a reset for my pear into something lower & more interesting, so if you wouldn't mind sharing that would be fab. Finding good craftsmen in the U.K. Is definitely worthy of a shout out :appl:

Just thought I’d mention a couple of great jewellers in the UK, for bespoke handmade jewellery.
‘Hatton Garden Bespoke Diamond Workshop’ in London located at ‘New House’ 67/68 Hatton Garden. ( There are a few with similar names so do make sure you find the right one, his work is absolutely gorgeous.)
He has a page on Facebook if you’d like to get an idea of what he’s capable of, as it’s bespoke obviously it depends what he’s asked by clients to make.
Also Lanes Jewellery at 5, Market Place in Holt, Norfolk, England.
There are some more but I can’t think who at the moment!

I did try to make a list of great UK jewellery workshops here on PS a while back, but I don’t think I got many recommendations ( maybe there’s not many UK users on PS) but there definitely are some great UK jewellery craftsmen out there. :wavey:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just thought I’d mention a couple of great jewellers in the UK, for bespoke handmade jewellery.
‘Hatton Garden Bespoke Diamond Workshop’ in London located at ‘New House’ 67/68 Hatton Garden. ( There are a few with similar names so do make sure you find the right one, his work is absolutely gorgeous.)
He has a page on Facebook if you’d like to get an idea of what he’s capable of, as it’s bespoke obviously it depends what he’s asked by clients to make.
Also Lanes Jewellery at 5, Market Place in Holt, Norfolk, England.
There are some more but I can’t think who at the moment!

I did try to make a list of great UK jewellery workshops here on PS a while back, but I don’t think I got many recommendations ( maybe there’s not many UK users on PS) but there definitely are some great UK jewellery craftsmen out there. :wavey:

Funnily you should mention HGB - he's been a friend of mine for donkey's years & re-made my full eternity ring after I had some issues with it quite a long time back. He's extremely talented & so lovely - I have put many friends in touch with him over the years who have had beautiful things made. Whilst he has said he would look at my pear for me, as a general rule of thumb he no longer accepts outside stones, which I fully respect, so don't want to put him in an awkward position. Comsequently I have been having a mooch around =)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is truly magical. I can't get enough of it!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry to temporarily go off thread briefly....but I have to say...

Hi Alex T, what a coincidence!
HG is superbly talented, I love visiting his Facebook page every day to see what delights he’s showing and I’ve seen a selection of his gorgeous work in person.
It’s a shame your eternity ring ever needed fixing, but you’re so lucky to know HG to have him re-make it for you, his work is just exquisite.

Could you post a photo of it on a separate thread? I don’t want to hijack this any more...apologies Dizzie, it’s a truly Stunning ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results