Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Very old world charm which I like :love:

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
Wow, wow, wow! Gorgeous stone and gorgeous setting. LOVE!! :love:

meg_

Shiny_Rock
arkieb1, 04diamond<3 - Thank you so much!

yennyfire - Thank you! I'm very happy with it! It took me a bit to get over my 'expectations'. I had such a vision in my head because of the way the first ring turned out. But now that I've had this one for about a week, I just love it. I can certainly see the elements that are different - but now I realize that different doesn't always equal 'bad'.

missy, me&myboys - Thank you!

junebug17 - :lol: :lol: Sorry for the torture!

Circe, pinkypie - Yes! I totally agree. The rose gold really compliments this older stone. Match made in heaven!

starrynight, IE_Princess, hippi_pixi - Thank you!

Niel - Thank you! I'm glad I saw it too. (Obviously!) And what a sweet compliment! I'll try to take some pull back shots tomorrow. You'll have to excuse my un-manicured hands though!

bastetcat It's all the Photojojo lens!! I swear, best $19.99 I've spent all year. :D

blingymo OOH! I bet your M would look amazing in Rose Gold! But, I may be a little biased. :)

SB621 Yes, Yes, Yes! I like it more every day. There are absolutely things that are different than I asked for/expected, but like I mentioned to Yenni, different doesn't actually mean bad now that I have it in person. I think this version might have a bit more of the art deco charm that I love, so that helps sway me too. Thank you again for all of your help!

meg_

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi - :tongue: There will be NO changing it at this point. ERD did a wonderful job, and honestly, Chris has the patience of a SAINT for putting up with me. And now only putting up with me, but remaining calm, helpful, and cheerful throughout the process! :appl: :appl: I'm a client for life. (Ha. That is if they still want to work with me! :oops: )

Laila619, kathley - Thank you!!

GoldFish8 - What a compliment! Thank you so much.

woofmama - You are so sweet. Thank you! Yes, I'm very thrilled with the final results.

mom2boys - Thank you! I think it's a perfect match.

blingymo - Ha! Yes, I've been known to do that with bling **** myself.

vinjewels, Spesh2011 - Thank you so much! I completely agree.

Feb03Bride, pixgirl, Ashleigh, Ganesha Thanks ladies!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Re: My gorgeous & dainty ERD Rose Gold Halo + OMB

Geeze Louise that is stunning! I adore how the rose gold compliments the stone. The spectacular stone I should say.

I would also love a whole hand shot for perspective. I'm also a 7.25 so it's partially self serving but also so I can drool some more over this beauty!

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock

It's absolutely gorgeous and reaffirms my love of antique diamonds with a bit of color. I'm glad you tried it on before you decided because I agree it is stunning as it is! Bravo.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! The diamond, the design, the rose gold all look wonderful. And the rose gold band looks great with it.

Enjoy! =)

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
BREATHTAKING!!! :love: :appl: :love:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: Magnificent! :appl: :appl: :appl:
More pictures please!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Amazing ring! :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! :love: :love:

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous ring!!! Love it!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, that is absolutely stunning!!! LOVE IT!!! Glad you had a great experience with ERD. Mark and Chris are the best!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!!!! LOve the plain band with it too - so elegant!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Ok my, it's absolutely stunning! A perfect combination, well done you! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this ring and i couldn't believe it was for real :love: :o :love: :o It is absolutely perfect....wow...wear it in good health!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just beautiful! Love the plain band with it too, it makes the set perfect!

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh ... that' s so pretty!! :lickout:

D

Deactivated member 42515

I loooooove this sooo much! That rose gold is perfect! I loooove the pink color on your skin tone! I love everything about this ring!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Wow!

So pretty! (I don't even like halo's that much, but that...)

Wow.

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful, beyond words! :appl:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Loveliness itself! The setting is really incredible, those leaves are swoon-worthy. And the rose gold... I melt :love: Congrats on such a beautiful and perfect piece!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, beautiful, blissfully beautiful! :love: :love: :love:
The rose gold absolutely makes that setting - its stunning :appl:

meg_

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words. This forum sure helps justify the bling budget. :lol: :mrgreen:

As requested, a few hand shots. (I feel like miss piggy compared to most of you and your size -5 fingers.)

photo_10__0.jpg photo_12_.jpg
photo_9_.jpg

Not sure why all my images are sideways. But hopefully that gives you a better idea.

And, just because I think it's cool, another macro shot showing how detailed the tiny little pave arches are

photo_8_.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!! Your ring is stunning!!!!!!! :love:
Wear it in good health and happy times!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Meg, it's only when you see the handshots that you realise how beautiful and delicate this ring truly is. It's an absolute masterpiece. I'm so glad you have fallen in love with it. Such a stunning ring.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh thank you so much for the hand shots. Incredible!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
meg_|1373572465|3481239 said:
Thank you all for your kind words. This forum sure helps justify the bling budget. :lol: :mrgreen:

As requested, a few hand shots. (I feel like miss piggy compared to most of you and your size -5 fingers.)

spectacular.....

and as for your finger, mine is the same size ( 7.5 in this humid lake Michigan summer :shock: ) i look at my hands holding a mug or crossing my arms and i think "look at your pretty fingers!", then i try to post pics on here and I look like a sausage!

They looks just perfect on your hand

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Wowwie! It's GORGEOUS!! The setting is perfect for that stone, and the stone is simply divine! Kudos to you, ERD, and OWD!! :love: :appl:

meg_

Shiny_Rock
Niel|1373589352|3481475 said:
meg_|1373572465|3481239 said:

spectacular.....

and as for your finger, mine is the same size ( 7.5 in this humid lake Michigan summer :shock: ) i look at my hands holding a mug or crossing my arms and i think "look at your pretty fingers!", then i try to post pics on here and I look like a sausage!

They looks just perfect on your hand

Ha! Yes, they aren't the most photogenic of fingers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results