shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My gorgeous & dainty ERD Rose Gold Halo + OMB

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
It did turn out very delicate!!! I'm glad your custom design experience turned out so well. Seems like ERD has really been doing well in the custom game lately! Love the shape of your OMB as well ::)

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ERD did wonderfully!! The rose gold is lovely and stone is a beauty. Nice facets!!! Looks great on your hand!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's soooooooo beautiful! I love absolutely everything about it, the stone, the setting, rose gold...................absolute perfection! :appl:

TracyBear

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning! :appl:

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Wow! Wow! See, I just got my ring...and I see something like this and I want it TOO!!! So gorgeous!!!

meg_

Shiny_Rock
Rosebloom - I think it's the perfect size for a 7 1/4 finger. You know, just in case you're upgrading... :appl:

nowicanseethemoon - Yes, I'm so glad I tried it on. I've had it a week and a half now, and I can't imagine anything different on my finger!

Sky56, JuneRose, purplesilk - So sweet, thank you!

lknvrb4, mayk, almondblossom - Thank you!

Dani - Yes, the best. And they have amazing patience!

motownmama, rosetta, luv2sparkle, CaratLover2 Thanks ladies.

YT Thank you!! It's so nice to finally have something that compliments my pasty complexion. :tongue:

Begonia, natyLad Thank you! You two are too sweet.

two_little_birds, GemFever, Alex T - Thank you, thank you!

meg_

Shiny_Rock
Rubies-R-Me, star sparkle, ZestfullyBling - Thank you!

misskittycat - I agree! It's part of the reason I'm so glad I saw it in person. Thank you for your kind words!

pandabee - ERD is great. I really can't recommend them enough!

Catmom - So sweet, thank you!

TracyBear - Thanks! I think you're turned out fabulously as well.

valmanin - Ha! Thank you. I think that nearly every time I open a thread on SMTB!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Meg, that is gorgeous!!! :love: the rose gold is perfect for your beautiful stone!!!

rochelle

Rough_Rock
Love love love your beautiful new ring! The stone is gorgeous! What parameters did you ask for with the stone?

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Meg

I am a very happy OWD customer. I followed your diamond journey and had commented to Adam just how much I loved your stone!! He thinks she is a beauty too!!

I adore, really really adore your ring. I think you have made something so beautiful you will love it forever.

I hope to have a another piece from OWD one day and you have given me a lot of ideas what to do with it!!

Wear that beauty in great health and happiness!!

:wavey:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is BEAUTIFUL and so unique. ERD really knocked it out of the park!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Meg, this is so gorgeous! There are many choices, but, this stone 's faceting and color with this setting and this rose gold tone? Looks like a match made in heaven. I bet no one has anything like this lovely ring snd you'll get compliments every week of your life. Enjoy! So beautiful on you :lickout:

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That is a super stunning ring. I love the rose gold--they did such a great job on the setting--and what a beutimous diamond! :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, meg... your ring is truly stunning! I love the rose gold and the petal detail on the basket! Congrats to you!! :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Completely smitten with everything about your ring. The design is so feminine-- making me want an old mine right about now! :love:

meg_

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much!

rochelle said:
Love love love your beautiful new ring! The stone is gorgeous! What parameters did you ask for with the stone?
I didn't really give him any. Originally I purchased a different stone that was just too shallow for me - I wanted a better performer. I sent that one back and he sent this one out for me to look at. Obviously, I LOVED it.

JillyC

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That is beautiful! Congratulations!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
meg, Your beauty is the most delicate ring I have seen. How can some so huge (Your amazing omc) looks so perfect and delicious with this particulary setting? I'm happy for You but also little ( or some more) envy :lol:

marym

Shiny_Rock
Late to the thread, but I just wanted to say that this is SO gorgeous! My dream ring! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Meg, I am curious how you feel the RG affected the color of your stone? Mine is set in YG (stone is an M) and I feel like it really made the body color of the stone show more instead of the contrast I was hoping for...meaning I hoped the stone popped creamy against the YG, but instead it blends a little if that make sense. I would love to hear how yours was affected especially since it is RG and not YG, but also wondering if the halo helps with breaking up the metal.

kikibrown

Rough_Rock
I stumbled upon your gorgeous ring as I was searvhing for examples of rose gold halo settings for my engagement ring reset. I am ABSOLUTELY in love with your ring. And that OMC diamond is a stunner. I think you made such wonderful choices to balance out your warm stone with that delicious rose gold. I have some questions about ERD and how their prices worked out against a regular brick and mortar purchase. Would you mind if I sent you a PM for details?

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a coup for ERD. Congrats!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a dream set!!! It's gorgeous.

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Meg,

PERFECTION!...good things come to those who wait...so happy for you that you waited for this gorgeous stone and the setting is phenomenal too. Congrats on your great choices!

I can see why you are thrilled with you ring,

Another Meg

Tarissashea

Rough_Rock
I'm not sure how to find out the ballpark on pricing on this type of ring. I'm new to this site but I've looked at this ring for days now and can't get over how much I love it! :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a serious rock!! :love: :love: The rose gold is spectacular. Congratulations!!

meg_

Shiny_Rock
valmanin|1374597426|3488525 said:
Meg, I am curious how you feel the RG affected the color of your stone? Mine is set in YG (stone is an M) and I feel like it really made the body color of the stone show more instead of the contrast I was hoping for...meaning I hoped the stone popped creamy against the YG, but instead it blends a little if that make sense. I would love to hear how yours was affected especially since it is RG and not YG, but also wondering if the halo helps with breaking up the metal.

Sorry, I just saw this!

My stone definitely has some color - before it was set and now that it's in the rose gold. But I do think that the pink tones of the metal help to create a contrast. Even when a bit of vanilla is showing, it still has a stark contrast to the rose gold. The melee on the other hand probably makes the center stone appear a little less white because they REALLY pop against the rose gold. I would imagine if I'd bezeled the stone it would have been the 'best' in terms of making it appear whiter.

I hope that helps!

meg_

Shiny_Rock
kikibrown|1375234866|3493408 said:
I stumbled upon your gorgeous ring as I was searvhing for examples of rose gold halo settings for my engagement ring reset. I am ABSOLUTELY in love with your ring. And that OMC diamond is a stunner. I think you made such wonderful choices to balance out your warm stone with that delicious rose gold. I have some questions about ERD and how their prices worked out against a regular brick and mortar purchase. Would you mind if I sent you a PM for details?

Sorry, this forum doesn't allow PMs. I can tell you that I didn't specifically price out a hand forged design like this with my local jeweler, but I paid less for this than my go to jeweler charges for a cast pave halo. I was VERY happy with what ERD charged. :appl: :appl:

meg_

Shiny_Rock
ariel144|1375385661|3494734 said:
Meg,

PERFECTION!...good things come to those who wait...so happy for you that you waited for this gorgeous stone and the setting is phenomenal too. Congrats on your great choices!

I can see why you are thrilled with you ring,

Another Meg

Thank you, thank you! It really is perfect. And so much bigger than the first one. :) :tongue: :appl: :appl:

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
meg_|1375565222|3496093 said:
valmanin|1374597426|3488525 said:

Sorry, I just saw this!

My stone definitely has some color - before it was set and now that it's in the rose gold. But I do think that the pink tones of the metal help to create a contrast. Even when a bit of vanilla is showing, it still has a stark contrast to the rose gold. The melee on the other hand probably makes the center stone appear a little less white because they REALLY pop against the rose gold. I would imagine if I'd bezeled the stone it would have been the 'best' in terms of making it appear whiter.

I hope that helps!

That does help!!! Thanks so much for answering! I hope you are enjoying your lovely. ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results