clarity

My E is for Escape...

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is the new setting from?

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
I was dubious about the setting when you first posted it, but I can't get over how amazing it looks. Honestly, it's stunning.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was dubious about the setting when you first posted it, but I can't get over how amazing it looks. Honestly, it's stunning.

I was too! Lol. Thank you so much! I am sooo glad that I took a chance!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING! :love: LOVE it so much @nala ! I think you have found your HG stone (and maybe setting too)!

Ummmm, I am going to have to agree!! I am sooo in love with both! Like. She is still my escape! Thank you!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really didn't like the setting with a mrb, when you posted it initially. But my was I wrong! This is stunning and beuatiful!

I totally hear you! I think In my mind I figured that the setting would obscure her but I think it just displays her grandly! Thank you!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so happy for you @nala!

Thank you! I am sooo happy too! I feel like a kid on Xmas morning every day! I can’t wait to get up and play with her and has is the last toy that I put away at night! I spend hours just gazing at her in every lighting situation!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummmm, I am going to have to agree!! I am sooo in love with both! Like. She is still my escape! Thank you!

A perfect example of why diamonds need to be seen with one’s eyes over all else. ❤️Numbers only go so far.
So happy for you!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A perfect example of why diamonds need to be seen with one’s eyes over all else. ❤Numbers only go so far.
So happy for you!

You know, I think that all my experience in owning precious diamonds also helped to get me to this point. I finally learned what my non -negotiables are!!! I spent my trial weekend with her looking for something to dislike so that I was 1000th percent sure bc I didn’t want to have any lingering doubts or mind clean issues. I have to say that I didn’t even feel like I was comprising at any point. I was just continually surprised by how she keep meeting my expectations!!!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! She's a beauty and its wonderful you found her. Shows HCA isn't everything. I found an AGS000 with an HCA of 3.0, so you can't discount these. And what an amazing color. Icy white! My favorite for an MRB. Enjoy for many years to come!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find. I adore the setting, I think it really makes the stone stand out as special. It accentuates they beauty the way the right makeup accentuates a lovely face.

LOVE THIS. More pics any time you like!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww! Thank you both!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous diamond and ring @nala! That video :kiss2: Love the setting, your diamond looks beautiful in it. Congratulations!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update: while I still love abc have my previous setting, and plan to keep it for when the reset urge strikes, I couldn’t help myself when the stars aligned and a lovely PSer listed her Victor Canera Emilya Cathedral in my exact dimensions! So here she is. My holy grail. How do I know? The setting is my dream setting. The stone is unlike any stone I ever dreamt I could own. D35E3F34-2957-41E5-9CE8-63132CC5039A.jpeg B7D8D829-D0D0-4568-B930-74430AB22098.jpeg EE657E55-2E18-4859-AF44-A798E53F1E1C.jpeg 74750A98-4451-4821-9276-A95FAC47C45C.jpeg

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning in every way. Enjoy!!!!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring!!! Just stunning!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so perfect I cannot imagine anything better! Gorgeous diamond and setting!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @nala! That stone is amazing. I adore the first setting you changed her too. I confess it is my favorite, but she looks wonderful in the Emilya too.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @nala! That stone is amazing. I adore the first setting you changed her too. I confess it is my favorite, but she looks wonderful in the Emilya too.

Thank you!!! I love her in that setting as well... someday she will find her way back, lol.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous @nala! Looks right at home in that perfect Emilya setting!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous @nala! Looks right at home in that perfect Emilya setting!

Thank you! And to think that I owe it all to you! Had you not encouraged me to pull the trigger despite its 3.4 hca score, I would not have my holy grail!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! And to think that I owe it all to you! Had you not encouraged me to pull the trigger despite its 3.4 hca score, I would not have my holy grail!

Awe @nala! I am so glad that you decided to give it a chance, the diamond is a stunner! I hope that other people can see your journey and sometimes allow themselves to look outside of the “ideal” proportions in order to find their own HG. Enjoy your gorgeous new diamond in its pretty new dress!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@nala I LOVE your new diamond and setting..:kiss2: What was the size of your previous diamond?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is soo beautiful! I love this setting! It's perfect for you. And you've inspired me to have a second setting! I live that you change up your settings. Do you think this one will be your forever setting or you will go back to your new fishtail setting? Both are stunning. I really love the VC setting for you with your gorgeous diamond. :kiss2:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awe @nala! I am so glad that you decided to give it a chance, the diamond is a stunner! I hope that other people can see your journey and sometimes allow themselves to look outside of the “ideal” proportions in order to find their own HG. Enjoy your gorgeous new diamond in its pretty new dress!

I hope so too!!! I should prob comment on that. I think that having an ideal scope helped to confirm that I was moving in the right direction because it eliminated mind clean doubt. Also, having owned previous, I had made some negotiations in my mind about what I could live with and of recent, improving clarity and tint were really on my wish list. I didn’t think I would hit an E, ever.., but it just worked out that way. I can say that if having a super ideal cut reassures some in terms of mind clean, a colorless diamond can definitely do that as well!! So I hope people learn from my journey that it’s ok to prioritize and balance.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala I LOVE your new diamond and setting..:kiss2: What was the size of your previous diamond?

Ty! It was a 2.52 GIA I, Si2 and it measured 8.68 by 8.72. I know this one faces up small at 9.02 by 9.09 but given the price I paid, I think that was factored in.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results