shape
carat
color
clarity

My E is for Escape...

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looks beautiful and I am so happy that you are thrilled with her! Your pictures are fabulous!

Thank you! She is very photogenic! That’s for sure!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your lovely E! :kiss2: Looking forward to pics of all of the adventures you have with her! :kiss2:

Thank you! Lol! My adventures will have to slow down for a while. I want to get this setting right!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been thinking about you and your new diamond, wondering when you would post with great anticipation.

Such a beauty, big and bright and beautiful, It will be fun to see what dresses you decide to try on her in the future.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats @nala! I am so happy that you decided to keep her. She is big, bright, white and just so beautiful!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
that's one big BEAUTIFUL upgrade!! Congratulations, @nala I think its a wonderful way to comfort oneself. It's been quite the yea, might as well extrapolate as much good and fun out of it as one possibly can. Best of all you trusted yourself and the sound guidance of your friends. I think your upgrade provided lots of us with some much needed escape! well done and thank you for sharing!! May you continue to enjoy it in the best of health and happiness!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
This journey was such a good one and the result, the result!
Disco ball kaleidoscope.:love::love::love::love:

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is a beautiful beautiful stone & ring! So white & sparkly I can see why you love it, regardless of the numbers.
Goodluck with the online teaching!
Btw there needs to be a love button here for such stunning bling!

just goes to show numbers aren’t everything! She’s BEAUTIFUL!

Also, I personally like the soli setting myself for such a yummy sparkly shiny honker, but if you do decide to go back to a halo in the future I’d do one with a slight airline or gap or super duper thin metal line between stone and halo, I feel like at that size having a slight gap between the stone and the halo really emphasises both the size of the stone and let’s you enjoy it’s beauty even more! Or maybe even a cushion halo:kiss2: what fun seeing what you eventually decide to do!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been thinking about you and your new diamond, wondering when you would post with great anticipation.

Such a beauty, big and bright and beautiful, It will be fun to see what dresses you decide to try on her in the future.

Lol! Thank you!!! I’ve been so obsessed with her and her new dress but so far I have no inspiration!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's one big BEAUTIFUL upgrade!! Congratulations, @nala I think its a wonderful way to comfort oneself. It's been quite the yea, might as well extrapolate as much good and fun out of it as one possibly can. Best of all you trusted yourself and the sound guidance of your friends. I think your upgrade provided lots of us with some much needed escape! well done and thank you for sharing!! May you continue to enjoy it in the best of health and happiness!

Thank you!!! Yes! And she makes enduring this quarantine so much more bearable!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This journey was such a good one and the result, the result!
Disco ball kaleidoscope.:love::love::love::love:

Right! Lol. I so didn’t want to get my hopes up at first and my sooo ecstatic with the ending!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is a beautiful beautiful stone & ring! So white & sparkly I can see why you love it, regardless of the numbers.
Goodluck with the online teaching!
Btw there needs to be a love button here for such stunning bling!

Thank you!! She is always on fire and dazzling me that I don’t fret about the numbers.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
just goes to show numbers aren’t everything! She’s BEAUTIFUL!

Also, I personally like the soli setting myself for such a yummy sparkly shiny honker, but if you do decide to go back to a halo in the future I’d do one with a slight airline or gap or super duper thin metal line between stone and halo, I feel like at that size having a slight gap between the stone and the halo really emphasises both the size of the stone and let’s you enjoy it’s beauty even more! Or maybe even a cushion halo:kiss2: what fun seeing what you eventually decide to do!

Omg!!! Right!!! I can definitely live with these numbers with these specs! I totally agree with your suggestions!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's beautiful, @nala - congratulations!

She was utterly worth taking a chance, and she's a perfect size on your hand.

Well done - a perfect acquisition!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's beautiful, @nala - congratulations!

She was utterly worth taking a chance, and she's a perfect size on your hand.

Well done - a perfect acquisition!!

Thank you!!! I’m so grateful to all the knowledgeable eyes here on PS!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful diamond and ring! She looks beautiful on your hand.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Well done!!! Congrats!!! And thanx for teaching on line... huge steps forward!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, Congrats!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala She is a super beauty!! And to my eye, she definitely looks better out of the halo. She looked a bit lost in there & just a mass of sparkle, but by herself her beauty is striking!

She doesn't need any frilly knickers :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So just saying @nala no pressure but you know we need more pics, right? Pretty please.

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 5.51.40 AM.png

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! What a stunning diamond!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just gorgeous Nala! So glad you took a chance on this stone....it certainly doesn’t disappoint!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your upgrade!! She's beautiful and an E...wow!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Nala! Enjoy her...she looks lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results