shape
carat
color
clarity

My E is for Escape...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omg @nala! I don’t know how I missed you reset your diamond! It’s looks beautiful in the three stone! You’re fearless! ! I sweat when I change a setting! Gorgeous!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
This is just gorgeous-ness.

I just love this reset. The center stone seems to pop so much more now.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg @nala! I don’t know how I missed you reset your diamond! It’s looks beautiful in the three stone! You’re fearless! ! I sweat when I change a setting! Gorgeous!

Hahaha! Who can blame you for missing this reset! I would be completely consumed by Winter, too!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning stone & reset!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had to come back to see the story about the reset. I'm glad to hear you still have the Emilya! But I understand why and your new setting really shows off your stone!

I also want to say you have very nice hands and nails!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to come back to see the story about the reset. I'm glad to hear you still have the Emilya! But I understand why and your new setting really shows off your stone!

I also want to say you have very nice hands and nails!

Awww that is so sweet! Ty! I am loving my 3 stone and especially bc I can stack and actually see the bands! As to my nails—funny you should mention them bc I’ve really been struggling recently with them. It’s like. As soon as they grow—they chip! I’m so sad about that! I’ve tried collagen. Vitamins. Nail hardeners but to no avail. Sorry for the rant.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! I got confused at first and started this thread at the beginning, thinking that you JUST upgraded. I love that profile pic! Also nice to know that you also teach :) Me too :)

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! I got confused at first and started this thread at the beginning, thinking that you JUST upgraded. I love that profile pic! Also nice to know that you also teach :) Me too :)

Awww! Thanks! That’s my old lady Nala! And hello, fellow teacher!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

@MamaBee- @nala is really the reset queen. I wish she would compile photos of every reset she has had over the years. Would love to see them in one thread.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee- @nala is really the reset queen. I wish she would compile photos of every reset she has had over the years. Would love to see them in one thread.
I have said this before and I REALLY want this thread to happen especially since I only really started on PS this past Nov!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty Nala! Love the three stone!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mreader—right?!!! This is PS, after all!!
Thanks @MissGotRocks!!! I’ve joined your club!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, no! Would love to see a thread on this, @nala! Would love to see the different transformations :).

I feel like it would be beyond narcissistic! This thread reflects this diamond and 4 resets—so I’ll just update this one as I go, lol.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I feel like it would be beyond narcissistic! This thread reflects this diamond and 4 resets—so I’ll just update this one as I go, lol.

Not at all narcissistic. Hope you change your mind about posting ;-).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results