shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Beaudry Asscher Dream Ring (with side pink sapphires)!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: My Beaudry Asscher Dream Ring (with side pink sapphires)

JaneSmith|1358656166|3360114 said:
diamondseeker2006|1358605165|3359565 said:
JaneSmith|1358570378|3359413 said:
First of all, let me say :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Secondly,
Circe|1357829455|3352075 said:
DS, that's magnificent. I know you never would, but if you wore all of these fabulous pieces at once, you would have the hands of a Renaissance prince. :love:
I feel a deep need to see this. Please do a gratuitous dripping in jewels photo. :cheeky: :lickout:

Haha! Thanks, Jane! I have one more ring to finish as well as to resolve my e-ring issue, so I promise I will attempt a group shot after those last two are completed!
Damn, I was hoping for immediate gratification. :devil:

Lol!!! I think I posted a picture of the two Beaudry rings on the first page, so go back and take a look at that for a temporary fix! :lol: (thanks so much for your interest!)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

STUNNING! Just back for my daily visit and love it even more. It is so beautiful and timeless. I want, I want, I want.....*wanders away muttering*

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

minousbijoux|1358717534|3360461 said:
STUNNING! Just back for my daily visit and love it even more. It is so beautiful and timeless. I want, I want, I want.....*wanders away muttering*

You are so sweet, Minous! (I will repost the latest two pictures in case anyone else looks at this page and can't find them!)

_3216.jpg

_3217.jpg

lookingforsparkle

Shiny_Rock

Love the pink and rose gold. Really LOVE it.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

It's just fabulous DS! I'm so glad you are happy with how it turned out! I love it and love your entire collection.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock

mrssalvo|1360185386|3373874 said:
It's just fabulous DS! I'm so glad you are happy with how it turned out! I love it and love your entire collection.
Thanks for bumping DS's thread ... I am in love w/ this ring!! Maybe we can talk her into posting more pics, you think ;)) ??

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aww, just saw this!

lookingforsparkle....thank you! I am glad you like the touch of pink!

MrsS...my diamond buddy, what would I have ever done without you?!

Roxy...you are so sweet! I guess I need some pretty spring flowers to take pictures worthy of posting, but that never crosses my mind to buy any, and there isn't a thing blooming here in Feb!

diamond924

Rough_Rock

Exquisite!!! I love the pink sapphires --- such a vibrant shade of pink! :love: :love: :love:
Congrats! Wear her in good health!!!

jenani

Rough_Rock

gorgeous!

mimi123

Rough_Rock

You have a stunning new ring DS! It suits you to perfection! Those pink sapphires remind me of Spring and Summer........a nice morning walk through a meadow with the sun shinning and a soft breeze gently stirring the wildflowers to and fro.....hummmm, oops, where was I??

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you so much, diamond924, jenani, and mimi!! :wavey:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock

Ohmygoodness. I am ridiculously late to comment but I have been struck silent every time I have seen this gorgeous ring!! DS I have never coveted an asscher more than I do yours, and it is in no small part due to the exquisite setting you have chosen for it!! You have an amazing eye!! (is the asscher set in rose gold prongs?? Sorry you may have mentioned it in the thread but my eyes keep getting drawn to the photos! Stunning!!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ksmom|1360773223|3379142 said:
Ohmygoodness. I am ridiculously late to comment but I have been struck silent every time I have seen this gorgeous ring!! DS I have never coveted an asscher more than I do yours, and it is in no small part due to the exquisite setting you have chosen for it!! You have an amazing eye!! (is the asscher set in rose gold prongs?? Sorry you may have mentioned it in the thread but my eyes keep getting drawn to the photos! Stunning!!)

You are so sweet, ksmom! You know how much I adore YOUR rings, so I am honored that you like this one! The asscher has platinum prongs. The rose gold surrounds the pink sapphires. Thanks so much for stopping by! :wavey:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock

diamondseeker2006 said:
You are so sweet, ksmom! You know how much I adore YOUR rings, so I am honored that you like this one! The asscher has platinum prongs. The rose gold surrounds the pink sapphires. Thanks so much for stopping by! :wavey:

Thank you for clarifying DS- with the amazing colors I see in your asscher, I couldn't quite tell where the rainbow (and especially the pink I see in it!) were coming from... So breathtakingly beautiful!

I know next to nothing about diamonds so I don't feel I am in a position to advise others, but I see how your advice is always consistent and thoughtful. You are such a valuable member of this forum and we are lucky to have you! Enjoy both of your magnificent Beaudry rings and I can't wait to see how things unfold with your search for your perfect AVR!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Missed this too (I've been away) and noticed it in your av! Amazing ring! I hope you are still enjoying her!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:love: :love: :love:

My favourite so far!! Just gorgeous DS...

_3217.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, TGal and Yssie!!! I almost missed your posts! Thank you so very much!!!! :appl:

I was actually doing a search of Yssie's posts trying to find the picture where she showed a close up of a tiny WF melee stone and saw that she posted here! I am not doing a good job of scanning the SMTB forum, apparently!

Richo55555

Rough_Rock

I'm new and in Australia. I'm a bit embarrassed and don't want you to think I'm a stalker but I thought the idea of PS was to look at all the pretty rings and gather great advise. Your new ring is amazing. I keep seeing your posts and see that avatar. I am truly drawn to it and found it was new. It is so gorgeous. It is totally my taste. It is retro but modern with the pink. Classy, large finger coverage and a fantastic setting from a non technical person. I think I can see and appreciate great pieces now. I have learnt so much from reading here. Thank you for all the lovely pictures. I love the blue one too BTW but the pink is so unusual. I'm sure your daughters will jump at these ones in the future. I too love the two tone gold. I have never seen the kite shape cut pink either. What part of this ring is not to like. Definitely, not a ring to wear driving.......I would keep being beeped at lights to stop looking at my ring and move forward as the traffic lights are now green. It is a fantastic solid size piece that is totally stylish, feminine and very blingy.....ENJOY DAILY.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Richo55555|1365891580|3426401 said:
I'm new and in Australia. I'm a bit embarrassed and don't want you to think I'm a stalker but I thought the idea of PS was to look at all the pretty rings and gather great advise. Your new ring is amazing. I keep seeing your posts and see that avatar. I am truly drawn to it and found it was new. It is so gorgeous. It is totally my taste. It is retro but modern with the pink. Classy, large finger coverage and a fantastic setting from a non technical person. I think I can see and appreciate great pieces now. I have learnt so much from reading here. Thank you for all the lovely pictures. I love the blue one too BTW but the pink is so unusual. I'm sure your daughters will jump at these ones in the future. I too love the two tone gold. I have never seen the kite shape cut pink either. What part of this ring is not to like. Definitely, not a ring to wear driving.......I would keep being beeped at lights to stop looking at my ring and move forward as the traffic lights are now green. It is a fantastic solid size piece that is totally stylish, feminine and very blingy.....ENJOY DAILY.

I am so sorry I am a little late seeing your post! Thank you so much for your kind words! I do appreciate this ring for it's workmanship and a design that is not really common. I was very fortunate to find it! Welcome to PS! :wavey:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Stunning ring! Looks beautiful on you!!! When you said you have an Asscher I had to search. The pink sapphires just seals the sweet deal. On a side note from another thread, i really love your AVR set in the solitaire style, and wouldn’t reset. Nothing would compare. Enjoy your gorgeous jewels, I send you my best. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Stunning ring! Looks beautiful on you!!! When you said you have an Asscher I had to search. The pink sapphires just seals the sweet deal. On a side note from another thread, i really love your AVR set in the solitaire style, and wouldn’t reset. Nothing would compare. Enjoy your gorgeous jewels, I send you my best. :)

Hi, Elysian! I was so surprised to see this old thread! Good memories from the past! Thank you for your sweet comments, but I'd have a long way to go to have a ring collection like yours!

In the case of the antique asscher I mentioned, this is not it! Here is the one I was talking about in the link. I am glad we are having a chance to catch up with each other!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results