shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Beaudry Asscher Dream Ring (with side pink sapphires)!!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: My Beaudry Asscher Dream Ring (with side pink sapphires)

I noticed you changed your icon!! I LOVE IT! :appl:

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock

madelise|1358015366|3353925 said:
I noticed you changed your icon!! I LOVE IT! :appl:

Me Too! I love it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, thank you, hlmr, derbygal, madelise, and Classy!!! :D

My original picture looked like many here with a rb, so at least y'all can "recognize" me with this picture!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, DS, somehow I missed this! OMG IT IS AMAZING!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH HEART EMOTICONS FOR IT. I just can't believe it's more beautiful in person because it's already, like, THE MOST beautiful. That asscher ROCKS. You must be over the moon about how it turned out! And this really makes me want a Beaudry setting, lol.

Also, five pages of comments without more pictures? We need more pictures. *nodnod*

ariel144

Ideal_Rock

So gorgeous and unique...great choices! I just love asscher cuts!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

distracts|1358052332|3354326 said:
Oh, DS, somehow I missed this! OMG IT IS AMAZING!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH HEART EMOTICONS FOR IT. I just can't believe it's more beautiful in person because it's already, like, THE MOST beautiful. That asscher ROCKS. You must be over the moon about how it turned out! And this really makes me want a Beaudry setting, lol.

Also, five pages of comments without more pictures? We need more pictures. *nodnod*

:lol: Thank you so much!!! I might guess that you would like it because my last Beaudry ring that is awaiting a colored stone is almost just like YOURS! Yes, I am really pleased with how it turned out! I was fortunate that Jon found a perfect asscher for the setting!

Oh, I do need to take some outside pictures when we have a sunny day! I will try to do that!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ariel144|1358057436|3354368 said:
So gorgeous and unique...great choices! I just love asscher cuts!

Thanks so much, ariel!!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

It looks amazing!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats on Jewel of the Week, it really is a very beautiful ring. I love all the d entails but it's not fussy. Just elegant!

bebe

Ideal_Rock

I can't wait to see this ring !!!

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock

No clue why, but I want to eat this ring it's so yummy! :love:
You have fabulous taste---it's stunning!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you all for the very nice comments, pregcurious, Elisa, bebe, and Malbec!!!

bebe...thank you and I can't wait to meet you and see yours, too! :appl:

Marge_C

Rough_Rock

:love: :appl: Sooooo beautiful!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock

All your rings are amazingly gorgeous & unique!!! :love: :love: :love:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

That came out gorgeous DS! Wear it in good health (and take more photos!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks so much, Marge, minmin, and TGal!!! :wavey:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock

DS, that's a DDG asscher. Chalk up another beauty found by GOG.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

texaskj|1358219750|3355747 said:
DS, that's a DDG asscher. Chalk up another beauty found by GOG.

Thanks, Tex! They did indeed come up with a nice one!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is really late but we FINALLY had some sunshine today so I took a couple of pictures outside!

beaudrypinkasscher13.jpg

beaudrypinkasscher14.jpg

wintotty

Shiny_Rock

Oh WOW, that latest pictures are amazing!!! :love: :love: :love:

I just love the combination of the colors, so soft but very striking and elegant.....

vickygigi

Shiny_Rock

Beautiful! Love the center diamond cut and the shape of those sapphires. Unique and stunning. Congrats!!! :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Amazing new pics, DS!!! Now that you've had this asscher for a while, how hard has it been to keep it clean and sparkly?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you, ladies!!! I was happy to finally get some pictures in the daylight! Wintotty, I don't even consider myself much of a pink person, but the little accent of pink on this ring is really pretty, I think! Thank you, too, vickigigi!

Mom2boys....since it is not an everyday ring for me, it stays really clean because I just dip it in the jar of jewelry cleaner and rinse every time I take it out to wear it, so I am not finding any problems keeping it clean. I take off all my rings in the kitchen, etc., so they don't get terribly dirty. I don't think I would want a solitaire asscher, but I love the contrast in cut with the rb halo!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

First of all, let me say :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Secondly,
Circe|1357829455|3352075 said:
DS, that's magnificent. I know you never would, but if you wore all of these fabulous pieces at once, you would have the hands of a Renaissance prince. :love:
I feel a deep need to see this. Please do a gratuitous dripping in jewels photo. :cheeky: :lickout:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JaneSmith|1358570378|3359413 said:
First of all, let me say :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Secondly,
DS, that's magnificent. I know you never would, but if you wore all of these fabulous pieces at once, you would have the hands of a Renaissance prince. :love:
I feel a deep need to see this. Please do a gratuitous dripping in jewels photo. :cheeky: :lickout:

Haha! Thanks, Jane! I have one more ring to finish as well as to resolve my e-ring issue, so I promise I will attempt a group shot after those last two are completed!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

I never tire of looking at this piece.

IT is just magnificent. It is well balanced... i may be also biased as i LOVE asschers.. hehehehehe.

maybe one day, i will meet you in person and get to play with this ring, and the others... can't wait for the AVR and its setting....

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock

DS - I'm a little late to the party but I had to comment on this ring, it's so amazing and I love being able to see stone from the video all finalized and put into the setting. I also love other step cuts as side stones to asschers. When we find our stone we're going to put it in a really simple setting to start. After a lot of searching for inspiration on the step cut SMTR thread I just decided that I'm undecided on a setting, haha :bigsmile: So we've decided to put the majority of the budget into the stone and then down the line I can pick an amazing setting. I think we have similar tastes, I also LOVE the art deco period jewelry and I think that has contributed to my love of asschers :love: In fact, I originally wanted to go to a local antique store and look at their pieces, but SO felt strongly about us getting a new ring....Hey, I'm not complaining, haha :cheeky:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

gregchang35|1358633669|3359884 said:
I never tire of looking at this piece.

IT is just magnificent. It is well balanced... i may be also biased as i LOVE asschers.. hehehehehe.

maybe one day, i will meet you in person and get to play with this ring, and the others... can't wait for the AVR and its setting....

Awww, you are so sweet, Greg! We are very fortunate to have asschers! They are such special stones! :appl:

I do hope we can meet one of these days and have fun seeing each other's diamonds! Maybe one day you can come to the PS party in Las Vegas??? I would definitely LOVE to come to Australia but I have no idea when that might be!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1358605165|3359565 said:
JaneSmith|1358570378|3359413 said:

Secondly,

Haha! Thanks, Jane! I have one more ring to finish as well as to resolve my e-ring issue, so I promise I will attempt a group shot after those last two are completed!
Damn, I was hoping for immediate gratification. :devil:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

BeeCushion|1358652889|3360094 said:
DS - I'm a little late to the party but I had to comment on this ring, it's so amazing and I love being able to see stone from the video all finalized and put into the setting. I also love other step cuts as side stones to asschers. When we find our stone we're going to put it in a really simple setting to start. After a lot of searching for inspiration on the step cut SMTR thread I just decided that I'm undecided on a setting, haha :bigsmile: So we've decided to put the majority of the budget into the stone and then down the line I can pick an amazing setting. I think we have similar tastes, I also LOVE the art deco period jewelry and I think that has contributed to my love of asschers :love: In fact, I originally wanted to go to a local antique store and look at their pieces, but SO felt strongly about us getting a new ring....Hey, I'm not complaining, haha :cheeky:

Bee, I think you are extremely wise to wait on a permanent setting until you find one you really love! Some of us have changed settings too many times, and metals are just toooo expensive to do that now!

My happening upon this setting was just amazing. I loved it when I saw it and called Pearlman's immediately. I was just checking their site as I periodically do and the setting just appeared. So I truly believe you will know the right one when you see it!

I don't know if you have looked at Beverley K, but I like some of their settings for asschers. I will look forward to seeing what asscher you choose!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results