shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 2021 Sparkly Year In Review

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Swoon! Your collection is so artistically balanced (not surprisingly!) and each piece is so thoughtfully chosen, tasteful, and timeless. Each of your treasures is STUNNING and quintessential in its own right! :love: (And your pups are adorable, too, btw!) And I am so happy to hear that your dad has rebounded so nicely, too! Truly, you exude beauty both inside and out, and you have such immaculate taste as well! Enjoy every second of wearing these beauties, and thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful and well curated collection you have:kiss2:. Hopefully you will be able to add a VCA SO 20 motif sooner than you might think.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Everything is SPECTACULAR! I am especially enamored with your studs and Dainty. You are beautiful and your gems compliment your beauty! Thank you for sharing.

Gone_

Shiny_Rock
I love how intentional every piece is.
Thank you for sharing!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you beautiful people!!!!!!!

I am on the verge of tears reading everyone's thoughtful, heartfelt, loving comments.

:shock::shock::shock: <<< the closest I could find for a tears of gratefulness emoji.

I am rushing in and out of work meetings/teaching/clients today, but I will reply to each and every person very soon. Your notes have all touch me, thank you!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First, I'm so glad your dad is doing well. Now on to your jewelry....I have never pressed the "Love" button so much. What a fabulous collection!!! Brava!!!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Your collection is elegance and class personified, much like its owner.

I second this!! I have been anxiously waiting for this thread, and I put commenting on my to-do list this week, but I've been holding off because I haven't found adequate words haha. I still haven't, but @wildcat03 sums your incredible collection up perfectly!

I am so happy for you and your dad's recovery, and hopefully your house is fully recovered too. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous pieces with us -- I know I'm not the only one who will be revisiting this thread frequently. Your beautiful sets complement each other, fill a unique niche, and fit you perfectly. I love everything, but you know your studs are my absolute favorite :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: I seriously cannot imagine a more perfect pair; they are complete show stoppers and I'm pretty sure I would pass out or hyperventilate if I saw them in person :lol:

Enjoy your beauties so much!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is truly a dream. I adore every piece.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RunningwithScissors -

I just wanted to let you know - your collection from 2021 has encouraged me to stop 'splashing in the shallows' and get moving on my next major piece; a pair of earrings. It's something I've wanted for *such* a long time, and I'm very pleased to finally have bitten the bullet.

Thanks for the inspiration! :wavey:

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection, RWS! So many classic beauties.

I’m so glad that your dad is doing better now.

I’m looking forward to seeing your tennis bracelet once it’s completed. Do you worry about keeping the stones and certificates together or will it not matter once you have the bracelet made? You’re going to need a storage container for all of those AGS certificates!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am happy that your Dad recovered and that your roof was mended.

And seeing your gorgeous collection made my day! Thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful capsule collection. Not only is each item a sweet piece of jewelry by itself, but you could wear pretty much any piece with any other piece. Sounds like you had quite the year, for bling and for life in general. Feel free to share more music videos any time!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RWS, congratulations on such a haul for 2021. And if any year could use some jewelry cheer it would be 2021. Your studs are aspirational. Really, just permanent and forever. They are stunning on you. As will your finished tennis bracelet be. That thing is gonna blow the socks off anyone that gets to see that in person. Because of course you have to see that many colorless ACAs lined up to get properly humbled. And such great diamond staples to have in your wardrobe, hoops, dbty. Perfect for casual, everyday, with the proper bling effect. I don't know why I haven't pulled the trigger on the turquoise studs yet. I just need to do it. Yeah. The onyx and YG really suit you. Too bad that you don't like it as a 20. But if you don't you don't. Gotta go only with what stirs your heart. When you know, you know right? Oh, and of course saving the best for last, that Tiffany dragonfly? Don't kill me but aside from your studs, that is the most stunning acquisition of the year. I would want to wear that with everything, even my sweatshirts. Please feel free to share any other random action shots. Your collection is stunning, and so perfectly you. Thanks for sharing everything and can't wait to see the pieces for 2022.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning collection of pure beauty and elegance, congratulations on a remarkable year of bling !

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The settings are in platinum, and are a custom crown design. I want to thank @donnabrsd and @yssie -- they came up with the design, and with their permission, I copied it. It lays perfectly flat on my ear. Super comfortable!

Check out the light show in that first image...

Flotsam & Jetsam with Hat 1.jpg

Flotsam & Jetsam with Hat 2.jpg

I LOVE THE HAT and the studs are beauties!! Gorgeous photo!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RunningwithScissors -

Could we possibly have a few more shots of the turquoise vintage dangles? I love them with an unhealthy passion! They're strong and clean and make an impact.

LOVE THEM!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hi y'all -- its been a super busy week since I last checked this thread, I'm so sorry for my delay in responding. Please know that I am so thankful and appreciative of everyone's kind, thoughtful posts. They have warmed my heart! A big sparkly hug to everyone!

I'm going to start here at the end of the thread and work my way backwards in time and try to respond to everyone's lovely comments.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
You are a stunning creature with an even lovelier affinity for beautiful objects. What a collection! :clap:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
You are a stunning creature with an even lovelier affinity for beautiful objects. What a collection! :clap:

Thank you so much LemonMoonLex!

(I love your sapphire ring! gorgeous!)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
@RunningwithScissors -

Could we possibly have a few more shots of the turquoise vintage dangles? I love them with an unhealthy passion! They're strong and clean and make an impact.

LOVE THEM!

Hello lovely Mrs B! :wavey:

Sorry I'm late to responding to your thoughtful comments -- my household has been caught up in world events this week (my husband's line of work).

But lets escape into the land of beautiful, peaceful jewelry (I've had all the war talk I can handle before my head explodes.)

I LOVE that you are starting a new earring project! Spill the deets!!! What direction are you going -- dangles, clusters, studs? Are you building on ones already in your collection, or starting a completely new project? I love how your mind works designing, building and reconfiguring until you are completely satisfied.

Thanks for the compliments on my 2021 additions. You asked for more pics of the turquoise dangles...your wish is my command! (please excuse the wrinkly shirt and dry complexion, haven't gotten much sleep lately and it shows.)

Turq Dangles 1 small.jpg

Turq Dangles 2 small.jpg

Turquoise Dangles on Me small.jpg

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
What a fun thread!
A beautiful collection on a beautiful lady!

Awww...thank you Bonfire! You my dear are a beautiful lady with a beautiful collection!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE THE HAT and the studs are beauties!! Gorgeous photo!!

Thank you ZestfullyBling!

Love both your gorgeous ring in your avatar, AND that big beautiful puppy head! What kind is he/she? I'm a fan of the big furry babies...

DH & Me & Elton.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results