shape
carat
color
clarity

MONSTER sale next month

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Dandi it’s a belcher chain. Sometimes listed as muff or watch chain/necklace as that is what belcher chains were used for. There are plenty to be had on eBay for example or Etsy sellers such as lilicoco. You need to look for a necklace rather than a bracelet. Two bracelets could be made from a 16inch chain though etc.
@mrs-b has an unusual one as it is so substantial and the links therefore appear close together but they can be found, if I have time later I will take a look. Mrs-b still love your bracelet and doo-dad just gorgeous.
Edit: here is my 16inch chain that I am wearing today, just snapped a quick photo.
998EA034-136F-43F8-BB09-CE0047F116FA.jpeg
Apologies for the threadjack mrs-b hope you don’t mind.

Attachments

• 7F7358DE-63DC-4B72-B1A0-ABD4C2B16BF2.jpeg
    7F7358DE-63DC-4B72-B1A0-ABD4C2B16BF2.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 6

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b speaking of your beautiful doo-dad bracelet, have you ever seen that style of chain for sale? IIRC yours was part of an antique muff chain as a gift from a friend...and it's EXACTLY the style of bracelet I've been searching for in rose gold, for over a year.

Argghhh!! I had EXACTLY this, but I lost it bout 20 years ago! It was an 18ct rose gold muff chain inherited from my great grandmother, and I had it made into 2 bracelets for me & my best friend, with safety chains attached to the clasps. I know my bestie still has hers, but she wears it 24/7 & I would never dream of asking if she would part with it. If I still had mine, I would have gladly sent it your way. If I ever find it (which is unlikely) I'll give you a shout.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @ccuheartnurse :))

I won't be able to put up photos of the hearts or the rubellite plus opals until I get home, I'm sorry! I can get photos to you at that point, tho.

No problem, I can wait. :)) Enjoy your holiday, if anyone deserves it it's you!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b If you decide to sell your DK bangles, please let me know as I'd like to call dibs :)

ETA- or if you happen to take apart the 1.4ct in the solitaire, I may be interested in the setting by itself :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Wewechew - I'll let you know, re the soli setting.

I am never - ever - selling those bangles, tho. I wear them daily and those, my 3 sets of hoops, my SS pearl studs, my wedding ring and my 3 stone e-ring are my 'take to the grave' pieces.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Wewechew - I'll let you know, re the soli setting.

I am never - ever - selling those bangles, tho. I wear them daily and those, my 3 sets of hoops, my SS pearl studs, my wedding ring and my 3 stone e-ring are my 'take to the grave' pieces.
Thank you!

And I thought so, but figured I would ask just in case :)

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I'm interested in the CVB- I think it's the one I was eyeing last time it was for sale and you were too quick on the uptake. Also next on the garnet earrings!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am actually interested in #1 and #9

IslandBB

Shiny_Rock
@mrs-b yes still interested in the blue sapphire unset. When you’re ready to sell- I’d be interested in specific color detail. Thanks!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Looks like the suite of oec are spoken for... will wait out next month to see more pics and if it hasn’t sold, which I doubt, can I be next in line?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unusual question: I saw you live in Boston so do I...if I decide to buy something, could I pick it up in person or would that be weird internet stalking? :) Of course we would save on postage.

Absolutely! If we've already locked down a sale, we can meet somewhere neutral so I can hand it over.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like the suite of oec are spoken for... will wait out next month to see more pics and if it hasn’t sold, which I doubt, can I be next in line?

Hi Greg - this really was just meant to be a curtesy since some pieces are more expensive than a lot of things that sell through LT, and I wanted people to have time to get their dollars together if they were interested. I'm not guaranteeing pieces to people beforehand, except for one person who wants something very small and specific. When I list them it will be first in best dressed.

Meg4

Rough_Rock
Exciting! Is the chain the muff chain that you also made into a bracelet, and can you tell me the length? I'd be interested in that, and perhaps charms, depending on what you are selling. Thanks!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exciting! Is the chain the muff chain that you also made into a bracelet, and can you tell me the length? I'd be interested in that, and perhaps charms, depending on what you are selling. Thanks!

Hi Meg -

No, the chain is light and new, not heavy and old. More info will be coming out next month.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@meely thank you for taking the time to post your pic! I've seen so many belcher/rolo chains but never quite what I'm after...I love how the links in mrs-b's bracelet are thick and set so close together, I have never seen anything like it in rose gold, I tend to only see them in stainless steel or silver for some reason.

@Alex T that is so considerate of you, thank you for thinking of me!

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
I've been looking for the sapphire photos too and haven't found them : ( has anyone come across photos or a link?

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock
Do you have any posts with the below two items? I've searched but haven't had any luck.

10) Rose gold pave anniversary band with 14 x 3 pt diamonds, excellent cut, E/F VS - size 8 - 1k

11) Yellow gold pave anniversary band with 14 x 3 pt diamonds, excellent cut, E/F VS - size 8 - 1k

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have any posts with the below two items? I've searched but haven't had any luck.

10) Rose gold pave anniversary band with 14 x 3 pt diamonds, excellent cut, E/F VS - size 8 - 1k

11) Yellow gold pave anniversary band with 14 x 3 pt diamonds, excellent cut, E/F VS - size 8 - 1k

20180524_120119_resized.jpg

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, @mrs-b what an exquisite collection! I would love #4 if that’s still available.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, the platinum floral ring....I need this! :love:
If it’s available I’d definitely like to lock it in. I’m already picturing it with a CS center. :twisted2:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be interested in the tiny bezel set cushion stud, couldn't find the thread on it.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Folks - this was only meant to be a heads up so if you saw something you liked you could have a few weeks to get your pennies collected.

So I'm going to list a few things here in the next week (things I have with me in LA or that are being held by DKJ, also here in LA), then the rest will drop in October. First in, first served. Listings will be on Loupe Troop.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, the platinum floral ring....I need this! :love:
If it’s available I’d definitely like to lock it in. I’m already picturing it with a CS center. :twisted2:

A pink center would be divine. It's a size 7, but easily sizeable.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Folks - this was only meant to be a heads up so if you saw something you liked you could have a few weeks to get your pennies collected.

So I'm going to list a few things here in the next week (things I have with me in LA or that are being held by DKJ, also here in LA), then the rest will drop in October. First in, first served. Listings will be on Loupe Troop.

Oh man, this is gonna be a tough waiting game. :confused2: :P2
With a collection like yours, I’m not surprised with the overwhelming response. We all know quality when we see it. :love:

Quick question: do you think the floral ring could be resized to a 4.75?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results