shape
carat
color
clarity

MONSTER sale next month

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
They're so adorable! And you almost *never* find earrings like this in 18kt! Did you love the settings? They're not at all flimsy and, I thought, beautifully made. Hand forged, in fact!

I think they go perfectly with your Ruby Lane ring and they're a charming size on your ear. I'm so pleased you got these - enjoy! :wavey:

Yes I just love the settings!!! They accentuate the heart garnets and to have 18kt YG hand forged:dance: I'm happy! Perfect garnet hearts for my Jan eengagement and I'm glad you think they go with the ring. Now for a garnet pendant...just kidding...I'm very happy and I have a diamond pave heart on 18kt ball chain that I think will look great together.
Thanks for the compliment on my ear, my FI said the same, he thinks they look great on me. Thanks again @mrs-b :wavey:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think I may have missed something but I’ve been watching for a new thread, did you already sell the 1ct earrings

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @KKJohnson -

I haven't started any new threads - just one for the AVC. I did link you twice to this thread, tho.

I've decided not to sell anything else until I get back home and have easier access to a car and a post office and so on. If you like, I'll let you know if I decide to proceed with selling the diamond studs.

Were you able to lock down a new house for your mom? I hope all is well there.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @KKJohnson -

I haven't started any new threads - just one for the AVC. I did link you twice to this thread, tho.

I've decided not to sell anything else until I get back home and have easier access to a car and a post office and so on. If you like, I'll let you know if I decide to proceed with selling the diamond studs.

Were you able to lock down a new house for your mom? I hope all is well there.

We did get to close on it on the 13th and I had contractors out there that day to give quotes so its been a mad dash to get the house ready since my mom and sister plan on moving the 28th. Then I had a sick baby just prior to leaving for the GTG so its been a tad hectic but hopefully wont be that way for long. Sorry I completely missed both tags, hopefully I see the next one lol

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We did get to close on it on the 13th and I had contractors out there that day to give quotes so its been a mad dash to get the house ready since my mom and sister plan on moving the 28th. Then I had a sick baby just prior to leaving for the GTG so its been a tad hectic but hopefully wont be that way for long. Sorry I completely missed both tags, hopefully I see the next one lol

I saw you'd been at the g-2-g, as I recognized your ring in the 'hands in' photo! :)) I hope all is now well with your little one, and I'm very pleased your mother and sister are able to move soon; I know a fast, smooth transition was part of what they were looking for.

I'll probably start a new thread if/when I sell more things so it's a little cleaner and people can find things more easily, but that won't be for a week or two yet.

maryred

Rough_Rock
Mrs-b, the pear side stones are amazing! I got my package today, and I thank you for getting them to me so quickly. They’re exactly what I’ve been looking for, and your perfectly matched pair saved me countless hours of searching. So happy!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're very welcome, maryred! I'm glad you like them! I don't think I could have found such a perfectly matched pair had they not been specifically cut as a pair. They were the proverbial needle in the haystack!

I'm glad you like them! :))

Aryana

Shiny_Rock
Hi @mrs-b. I sent you an email last night.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results