shape
carat
color
clarity

MONSTER sale next month

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Hi @mrs-b is the platinum floral ring still available?
Thanks!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Christinak -

No, it's gone. I'm marking in this thread when things are sold, so if you flick through you'll see what's left.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just an update.

I've sold almost everything I had with me or could access while out in LA on vacation. I will be starting a new thread when I get home with the remaining pieces on it.

But for now, I have:

1. white gold 'sparkle' chain ($120)
2. yellow gold chain ($100)
3.1.4ct I SI1 diamond in custom DKJ platinum solitaire setting (size 7 but easily sized) ($7k)
4. Blue Nile 5.ctw 18kt white gold pave anni band. Diamonds are H VS quality - which is a combo BN no longer does in white gold. It's a size 8 but can, I believe, be sized a little in either direction. ($1k)
5. Next week I will have a pair of perfectly matched G IF pears from JA - each is 31 pts. These are PERFECT for anyone looking for sides on a 3-stone project. ($1k)
6. 7.1mm blue sapphire, beautifully cut by Andrew Gulij at Gemfix. There is a photo of this earlier in this thread, but I'll be posting new ones also. ($1.2k)

Photos are coming!

Please note, there is nothing else available at this point, tho more pieces will be coming in October when I get home.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know if it’s for sure to scale correctly - but the sapphire is 1.1mm smaller (maybe a smidgen more ) than the round diamond that was originally next to those glorious pears?
I can see someone doin their best at trying to snatching up both of these and sourcing more rounds for a complete halo - just sayin’
:whistle:

maryred

Rough_Rock
Hi Mrs. B,

I sent you an email a little while ago regarding your pears. I’m very interested.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#6 - the 7.1mm blue sapphire is SOLD

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
I am the lucky recipient of the 1.93ct R AVC, and honestly all the pictures and videos don't truly do the stone any justice. It's gorgeous, and that color (like toasty vanilla) :love: If it wasn't already too dark to take decent photos here, I would have started a new thread already.

Just wanted to say that @mrs-b was always quick to respond to my emails (even while on vacation!) and very transparent during the whole process. Got an update on Monday that the stone was shipped, and here it is on Wednesday in my hands.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @Chasiu - I really appreciate you sharing your experience. It can be scary to leap into the ether with someone you don't know.

And I LOVED that diamond! I'm sure you'll love it as much as me because I just can't imagine anyone with any taste whatsoever not adoring that beautiful piece of nature! Wear in good health, @Chasiu, and I look forward to seeing it in its new jewelry-home! :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well that was speedy! The pair of .62ctw G IF pear diamonds has SOLD.

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
I am the lucky recipient of the 1.93ct R AVC, and honestly all the pictures and videos don't truly do the stone any justice. It's gorgeous, and that color (like toasty vanilla) :love: If it wasn't already too dark to take decent photos here, I would have started a new thread already.

Just wanted to say that @mrs-b was always quick to respond to my emails (even while on vacation!) and very transparent during the whole process. Got an update on Monday that the stone was shipped, and here it is on Wednesday in my hands.

: ) Very happy for you and cannot wait to see your pics!!!

Q

Queenie60

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CoolKat - this thread just came up, hope you get these if they're what you're looking for. If I did not own jackets I would jump on this. (Sorry Mrs. B for hijacking your thread but I'm trying to help out a fellow PS'r) - https://loupetroop.com/listings/earrings/gorgeous-14k-white-gold-64ct-earring-jackets-for-7mm-studs

No problem @Queenie60. I used to own a .64ct (2 pt stones) pair of jackets from GOG for 7mm stones, which I sold to a PSer some years ago. And, oddly, I'm wondering if these are they, and they've maybe turned up on my own thread!! I could be wrong, but how many could there be? The ones I bought weren't GOG's brand, so they were the only ones in stock when I was looking, so - who knows?! Wouldn't *that* be a strange coincidence!! I used to wear mine with my bezel-set 1.44ctw studs. They were a perfect size and the bezel setting meant the studs set snugly into the jackets - no gaps. it was a very clean look.

@CoolKat, if these are the jackets I think they might be, they're very lovely and very nice quality. I'm not sure if your studs are prong or bezel set, but if they're bezel, they'd be perfect with these!

Good luck!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just an update.

I've sold almost everything I had with me or could access while out in LA on vacation. I will be starting a new thread when I get home with the remaining pieces on it.

But for now, I have:

1. white gold 'sparkle' chain ($120)
2. yellow gold chain ($100)
3.1.4ct I SI1 diamond in custom DKJ platinum solitaire setting (size 7 but easily sized) ($7k)
4. Blue Nile 5.ctw 18kt white gold pave anni band. Diamonds are H VS quality - which is a combo BN no longer does in white gold. It's a size 8 but can, I believe, be sized a little in either direction. ($1k)
5. Next week I will have a pair of perfectly matched G IF pears from JA - each is 31 pts. These are PERFECT for anyone looking for sides on a 3-stone project. ($1k)
6. 7.1mm blue sapphire, beautifully cut by Andrew Gulij at Gemfix. There is a photo of this earlier in this thread, but I'll be posting new ones also. ($1.2k)

Photos are coming!

Please note, there is nothing else available at this point, tho more pieces will be coming in October when I get home.

Mrs. B- is the 1.4 ct certified?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. B- is the 1.4 ct certified?

Sure is! It's an I SI1 - ergo not sensational from that perspective - tho it's one of the whiter I colored stones I've ever seen - but it's cut stats are lovely - 34.5 / 40.8. My fave combo! And 61.1 depth, so - spready. And the setting is substantial without being heavy at all; it's not one of those flimsy settings - the band is 2mm thick, which is something I always ask for as it makes it line up with pave'd bands, depth-wise. I can't recall exactly, Im sorry, but it's either 2.2 or 2.5 at the back in width, tapering to about 1.8 at the front. Claw prongs. I'm about to head off wine tasting for a couple of days, or I'd post photos. But I now there's at least one or two in my thread "So I decided to go a different direction" - or something like that. And just to be clear - it has white crystal inclusions and is eye-clean.

1.4ct GIA cert.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats! If I had the funds, I would have tried for that baby myself. The color looks so amazing. I can’t wait to see your pics so please start a thread. Pretty please with a cherry on top, :pray: :mrgreen2:

IslandBB

Shiny_Rock
:wavey:

@mrs-b @Queenie60 @CoolKat

These were yours! @mrs-b

I bought them a few years ago with a couple of other earrings. I had been considering selling because I only wore them 2x in these couple of years. They’re a little big for me to wear casually.... but they are lovely! I had actually listed before and changed my mind and pulled the listing! But I think I’m ready to say goodbye!=)2;)2

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s awesome :lol-2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:

@mrs-b @Queenie60 @CoolKat

These were yours! @mrs-b

I bought them a few years ago with a couple of other earrings. I had been considering selling because I only wore them 2x in these couple of years. They’re a little big for me to wear casually.... but they are lovely! I had actually listed before and changed my mind and pulled the listing! But I think I’m ready to say goodbye!=)2;)2

@CoolKat -

Well, how awesome is that? :))

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Mrs-B
Can you tell me more about the WG chain (i.e length, how fine is it, what you mean by "sparkle")?

Thank you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @lilmosun :wavey:

My sparkle chain is 22" and 14kt white gold. Sparkle chains are a great compromise between a plain chain, and wanting something with more sparkle. They look great, for instance, worn with diamonds because they have a lot of light return / sparkle due to the way they're constructed.

Rather than a single chain, they're made from 2 twisted chains, which look like one chain with many facets. I've done my best to capture what it looks like; suffice to say, it's very pretty and its construction makes it very secure. I hope this helps!

In case you might be interested, this is $135 ($15 is shipping fees) and I include tracking. I take Paypal and Zelle, and my contact details are on Loupe Troop. As I recall, this chain cost me $280 before tax.

20190919_190138.jpg

20190919_190144.jpg

20190919_190253.jpg

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @mrs-b
I will take it. I sent an email to confirm your PayPal address but am calling it a night so will pay in the am if that's okay.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The yellow gold chain is now SOLD.
Hi @mrs-b
I will take it. I sent an email to confirm your PayPal address but am calling it a night so will pay in the am if that's okay.

Hi @lilmosun -

I sent you my Paypal info and will look to hear from you in the morning. Sleep well!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The white gold chain is SOLD

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi @mrs-b I LOVE my new heart studs to commemorate my January engagement! They look great on, love the setting and sweet presence. Thank you for a mrsb original! Here they are on 20190920_143151.jpg
And I have ruby lane ring, bought many years ago and I think they are garnet stones... 20190920_143433.jpg
The 2 together, not a great shot but I tried 20190920_145437.jpg
Thanks again mrsb I will enjoy!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're so adorable! And you almost *never* find earrings like this in 18kt! Did you love the settings? They're not at all flimsy and, I thought, beautifully made. Hand forged, in fact!

I think they go perfectly with your Ruby Lane ring and they're a charming size on your ear. I'm so pleased you got these - enjoy! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results