shape
carat
color
clarity

MONSTER sale next month

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh got it.... no worries. totally understand. but must be stressful for you. I will look out for other pieces if you plan to put up more in the future. That was one lovely ring though, I am sure whoever receiving it will be thrilled. hopefully they can come back with pictures.

sending you dust for smooth sales!

Thanks so much, @SomethingNew - a lot more pieces will be coming next month. :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your FIY cushions are beautiful! What were you planning to do with them before you selling them? Do you think the AVC R would go with these, maybe as a eternity ring?

Hi @Sunshine812 :)

I'm not quite sure what you mean - do you mean the small OECs? I'm also not sure what you mean by 'FIY'. if you're referring to the OECs, they're a perfect match with the AVR and I was thinking about a cluster, or a band.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Nikki1415 -

Can you pls let me know if you still want the cushion stud? You were the one person for whom I offered to hold a piece and I'd like to know if I can let it go or not. Many thanks!

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
@Nikki1415 -

Can you pls let me know if you still want the cushion stud? You were the one person for whom I offered to hold a piece and I'd like to know if I can let it go or not. Many thanks!
Yeah, you can let it go because I was planning on buying it in October. Thank you.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, you can let it go because I was planning on buying it in October. Thank you.

Ok - no problem - thanks for letting me know.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
# 20 - oval rubellite - WITHDRAWN

Sunshine812

Shiny_Rock
Hi @Sunshine812 :)

I'm not quite sure what you mean - do you mean the small OECs? I'm also not sure what you mean by 'FIY'. if you're referring to the OECs, they're a perfect match with the AVR and I was thinking about a cluster, or a band.

Hi, I’m sorry to confuse you, when looking through your things I thought I saw 5 Fancy Intense Yellows FIYs for sale. Maybe it was in someone’s response. Sorry. Have your OECs sold yet?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Sunshine812 -

Thanks for clarifying! I was going through my list looking for something that could be abbreviated to FIY!

And re the OECs - they haven't sold as yet.

Sunshine812

Shiny_Rock
Hi @Sunshine812 -

Thanks for clarifying! I was going through my list looking for something that could be abbreviated to FIY!

And re the OECs - they haven't sold as yet.

Thank you, so the individual buying your AVC is not buying the OECs that match perfectly? I’m assuming the AVC is definitely sold, or will be when you list on Loupe Troop.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sunshine812 -

The AVC was pulled out of that setting about a month after it was made. The setting is gone, but if anyone wanted that setting, DKJ still has the CADS and I have no problem with it being copied.

And no, the AVC is not spoken for, is not sold, and is still for sale.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
# 16 Tiny bezel set platinum stud is SOLD

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
# 15 Red garnet heart studs, hand set in 18kt yellow gold is SOLD

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
@Sunshine812 -

The AVC was pulled out of that setting about a month after it was made. The setting is gone, but if anyone wanted that setting, DKJ still has the CADS and I have no problem with it being copied.

And no, the AVC is not spoken for, is not sold, and is still for sale.

I was interested in the AVC, but at the price tag I'd want to be able to see in person and decide and return if need be. Photos look beautiful, but I've learned the hard way that I need to see things in person and be able to return easily.

I've also been a bit confused as I've only seen 3 rings listed in the Monster Sale so far on LT?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@EmeraldEmpress -

I agree - you should probably see the stone in person. Are you the lady I've been communicating with via email? If so, I would DEFINITELY recommend you see a stone in person.

If you go back in this thread, you'll see that my listing on LT was for contact info only. I wanted to sell as many pieces here as possible to save the extra hassle, and since a lot of people would be familiar with the pieces I'm selling, it seemed a lower-stress way to go. I included a few photos of various pieces because I had them to hand on LT, but have listed no extended info as it was for contact info only. My intention was to start listing pieces in October, but since certain people wanted to lock things down now, I've sold about half a dozen pieces, and withdrawn 2 more that I discovered had been accidentally melted down for scrap. So I'm down from 20 things to 11 or 12.

It's impossible to sell 20 things at once and not make mistakes, so I'm now selling things in bunches - as I listed above. I hope this clears up your confusion.

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
@EmeraldEmpress -

I agree - you should probably see the stone in person. Are you the lady I've been communicating with via email? If so, I would DEFINITELY recommend you see a stone in person.

If you go back in this thread, you'll see that my listing on LT was for contact info only. I wanted to sell as many pieces here as possible to save the extra hassle, and since a lot of people would be familiar with the pieces I'm selling, it seemed a lower-stress way to go. I included a few photos of various pieces because I had them to hand on LT, but have listed no extended info as it was for contact info only. My intention was to start listing pieces in October, but since certain people wanted to lock things down now, I've sold about half a dozen pieces, and withdrawn 2 more that I discovered had been accidentally melted down for scrap. So I'm down from 20 things to 11 or 12.

It's impossible to sell 20 things at once and not make mistakes, so I'm now selling things in bunches - as I listed above. I hope this clears up your confusion.

Thank you for the reply! I haven't been the lady emailing, as I was confused by the LT listing and such.
I can only imagine trying to keep all of these things straight! You certainly have a beautiful collection and designing the pieces must be especially fun. I have yet to undertake such a project. It had me wondering too, how long you've been designing your own pieces and how you're curated your collection over time.

Anyway, yes, seeing the stone in person would be a must and then I'd still want to be able to return if I decided it was too warm for my very pale skin. I do love the look of it in photos, but I was burned pretty bad this summer with a piece I purchased from a vendor overseas- NIGHTMARE, and I'm trying to learn from that! Jewelry should be stress free, right? ; )

I understand if someone else is interested and does not require a return option, it's just a must for me at this point in my jewelry experience.

Thank you for sharing your lovely collection with us! And I hope that those who are lucky enough to be new owners of the pieces up for sale will share their photos with us!!

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@KKJohnson -

I wasn't sure if you wanted me to follow up with you re # 1 and 9? I'm not doing a listing for #1 till I get back home in October, but the OECs are with DKJ out here in LA, so I'm able to access them right away if you're interested.

Q

Queenie60

@mrs-b - sent an email to you regarding the OEC's. Q

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The suite of Yoram-cut OECs are SOLD.

aaronrun

Rough_Rock
mrs-b, would it be possible to get your email? I found your LT post but it said the content had been removed. Thank you

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
You have broken my heart. When I first saw this I was going to jump at your SS pearl earrings.......and then you said they were definitely not for sale. I can’t say that I blame you! Oh, well, I guess I will simply have to appreciate that I got the best item for sale.....my Victor Canera beauty!!
Best of luck with your sale!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@aaronrun - my details are on my LT listing. Where does it say the content has been removed? just checked Loupe Troop, and it's still there - under the 'rings' category.

But to save you some time - is there anything in particular you're interested in? I can let you know if it's still available.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have broken my heart. When I first saw this I was going to jump at your SS pearl earrings.......and then you said they were definitely not for sale. I can’t say that I blame you! Oh, well, I guess I will simply have to appreciate that I got the best item for sale.....my Victor Canera beauty!!

Awwww! Those were my 50th birthday gift from DH, tho, so my life isn't worth it to let those go, even if I wanted to!! But you're right - you got the very best piece I've ever sold. :)

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock

@Mcgregor, I'm so curious!! Can you pleaseeee post a pic of the VC beauty you speak of? ; ) Would love to see her!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Getting on a plane shortly so I can’t hunt this down. Try going into SMTB on May 4, 2018 under Mrs-b. This should have pictures and a short synopsis of our adventure, if I recall correctly.

CoolKat

Rough_Rock
Dear @mrs-b

Do you have any earring jackets that you might thinking to part with? :kiss2: I've been looking for jackets for my 1.26ctw studs.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results