shape
carat
color
clarity

MONSTER sale next month

Q

Queenie60

@mrs-b I would be interested in the flower ring setting. Do you have a photo? I could possibly have Jonathan set an AVR in the ring!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I REALLY would love #15, the heart ruby studs. I got engaged in January and have been wanting something garnet to commemorate and I LOVE hearts!
I'm not sure how to find your attachments @mrs-b but you have exquisite taste and I know I will love them. I will scour the threads and see if I can find them. Can you reserve them for me? Thank you.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I REALLY would love #15, the heart ruby studs. I got engaged in January and have been wanting something garnet to commemorate and I LOVE hearts!
I'm not sure how to find your attachments @mrs-b but you have exquisite taste and I know I will love them. I will scour the threads and see if I can find them. Can you reserve them for me? Thank you.

Heart garnet studs...long day :))

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
@Nikki1415 - there's a photo of it with my larger cushions. Otherwise, I'll be posting a photo next month.
I finally found the photo! :appl: I'm definitely interested in purchasing the stud earring, when you list it next month.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any chance you will sell the "doo dad" charm? :kiss2:

Sorry Gussie - none. I love that bracelet and it's beautifully original (in my opinion, granted). it's also really easy to wear. Have you ever thought about doing one? They're as easy as!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
is now a bad time to ask what exactly is the diffetence between a braclette and a bangle?

Now is an excellent time!

A bracelet is made from links, a bangle is stiff. I like both - particularly when you wear them together!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally found the photo! :appl: I'm definitely interested in purchasing the stud earring, when you list it next month.

@Nikki1415 - I'll put your name next to it and consider it sold, if you like.

Last edited:

IslandBB

Shiny_Rock
@mrs-b
I may be interested in your blue sapphire. It’s gorgeous!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are you doing with the cluster? Did DK do it? Could I make the cluster into a pendant?

Hi @whitewave -

No, Steven Kirsch did the cluster, but I'm going to pull it apart, sell the sapphire, and use the diamonds in something else. The diamonds are all beautifully cut - ideal stats - E VS1/2 - all certified. Too nice and too well matched to sell.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi mrs-b.. monster sale is right!
I'm interested in #15 heart garnets
#20 the Rubilite set.
I can't find any information about them & I've scanned all your threads. lol

If you want to contact me through LT, I have my email addy on this listing.
Thank you.. :) Judy

https://loupetroop.com/listings/loo...duction-star-star-yellow-fiy-cushion-diamonds

Hi @ccuheartnurse :))

I won't be able to put up photos of the hearts or the rubellite plus opals until I get home, I'm sorry! I can get photos to you at that point, tho.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Talk about Sale Of The Century!!

Might buy a Lottery ticket myself this week! And then I would buy whatever was left over. Literally. It's ALL gorgeous but alas, I am jewellery money poor due to Mr Tight Pants T :blackeye:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now is an excellent time!

A bracelet is made from links, a bangle is stiff. I like both - particularly when you wear them together!
thank you Mrs B
now i know (hopefully i remember)
good luck with your sale
please don't sell anything if you don't have to and might regreat latter

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b speaking of your beautiful doo-dad bracelet, have you ever seen that style of chain for sale? IIRC yours was part of an antique muff chain as a gift from a friend...and it's EXACTLY the style of bracelet I've been searching for in rose gold, for over a year.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I can’t wait to see this sale and enjoy the bliss vicariously. So exciting!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
I would buy #3.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
17) Platinum floral ring, currently set with a 5.5mm diamond which won't be sold with the setting. Setting has approx .5ctw diamonds. 1k

I’ve been trying to find this in your previous posts, but no luck. Is there any chance you could share a link or photo? Thank you.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This photo is apropos of nothing, but I came across it in my attachments when I was looking for a photo. Isn't he adorable? <3

20180313_091727_resized.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b speaking of your beautiful doo-dad bracelet, have you ever seen that style of chain for sale? IIRC yours was part of an antique muff chain as a gift from a friend...and it's EXACTLY the style of bracelet I've been searching for in rose gold, for over a year.

@Dandi - I never have. Reproducing it from scratch would be hideously expensive, too, but I'm thinking if you showed a jeweler a photo, they might be able to find something similar. Antique jewelry dealers, particularly.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Omg.
Wow it is stunning. How did I miss this?!
Do you think the setting could accommodate Edwina, my 6.1mm x 6.2mm OEC? Maybe it would overlap the stones in the flower petals too much?
What an amazing ring. Just wow.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg.
Wow it is stunning. How did I miss this?!
Do you think the setting could accommodate Edwina, my 6.1mm x 6.2mm OEC? Maybe it would overlap the stones in the flower petals too much?
What an amazing ring. Just wow.

I'm guessing not, because this setting was custom made for this center stone, so it's tight. If you like the setting, tho, you could easily get DKJ to make you one; I certainly have no qualms about you doing thatand ma happy to share the design. :))

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I’m interested in 12 and 19 (gold wedded and Bain) ...if you have pics somewhere that would be great!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @mrs-b - it is a beautiful setting and I’m sure will be snapped up immediately <3

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Sandusky :))

I'm currently away from home on vacation, so can't take photos. I don't believe I have a photo of the chain online. The band is in a lot of photos with my 3 stone ring. It was custom made and is 2mm wide and 2mm thick, in 18kt.

This thread was mainly to give people a heads-up so they could get their pennies together for things 'coming down the pipeline'. Next month, when I get home, I'll put up everything for sale, with photos.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results