carat
color
clarity

MONSTER sale next month

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man, this is gonna be a tough waiting game. :confused2: :P2
With a collection like yours, I’m not surprised with the overwhelming response. We all know quality when we see it. :love:

Quick question: do you think the floral ring could be resized to a 4.75?

@elle_71125 - yes, I do. Looking at the way it's constructed, the head is very separate from the band, so I think it would be an easy re-size.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, due to the level of response, and not wanting to have to deal with 20 sales at the one time, I'm going to offer up the specific things where people have shown interest. This will be on a first come, first served basis.

@Nikki1415 - you get first dibs on the cushion cut stud, since I said you could have it first.

@ccuheartnurse - rubellite oval (8mm x 5.8mm) and pear cut opals (6 x 4mm, I believe) which would make a wonderful 3 stone. ( - and - seriously - wait till you see the rubellite - it's UNREAL)

@Queenie60 and @elle_71125 - the floral platinum ring with no center stone

@bling_dream19 and @elle_71125 - the small garnet studs, custom set in 18kt.

@IslandBB - 7.2mm sapphire, cut by Andrew Gulij from Gemfix. Photo on previous page

@plad25 and @the_mother_thing - the Marc Williams platinum band

@sunandsky - the 14kt yellow gold chain and the 2mm x 2mm 18kt yellow gold wedder by DKJ

@Wewechew - the platinum solitaire. Will fit a stone from 7mm - 7.5mm. Custom made for a 7.25mm diamond

@LinSF and @SomethingNew - the CvB rose gold soli with 10mm peach/pink tourmaline

@KKJohnson - 1.01ctw diamond studs. You'd be VERY happy with these - the quality is excellent

@EmeraldEmpress - the August Vintage 1.93ct R colored AVC

@gregchang35 and @KKJohnson - the Yoram cut 2.6 - 2.7mm OECs - warm colored.

@Volvoqueen - the 2 anniversary rings, if you're interested

@autumngems - you get second dibs on the cushion cut diamond stud set in platinum if @Nikki1415 decides she doesn't want it.

Whew! Ok - I will get my DH to ship over these specific items and my contact details will be up on LT under the heading Monster Sale. Please remember, I cannot ship immediately as all the pieces need to ship to me first as I am away from home, and I want to take all of them to DKJ for checking and cleaning when they arrive.

All payments via PP Family and Friends, please, and buyer to pay shipping and insurance, if required. All packages will be shipped with tracking. No returns.

Thank you for the wonderful response, and good luck one and all. All of these pieces are quality items and I'm sure anyone who gets anything will be pleased with it. Just to reiterate - the garnet studs are small, the cushion stud is only 3 x 3mm, and the chain is NOT the heavy antique one on my sparkly doo-dad. It's modern and fine.

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow, you generated quite a stir!!! I'll be looking for what was not on the trip this October :twirl:

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b :appl: I will contact you regarding specifics on the setting.

Everyone else- if you are interested in the ring in its entirety, please let me know and I’ll let you have priority. I wouldn’t want to break up a stone from its custom setting =)2

ETA I’m sure since it would be going to a fellow PSer, the setting would eventually be on the market again:lol-2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Wewechew - it's already been removed from it's setting. If the diamond doesn't sell, I have a project in mind for it.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, if possible, I would like to be next in line for the blue sapphire if Islandbb passes.

Could you please tell me what yellow gold charms you’re parting with?

Thank you!

gatacola

Rough_Rock
@mrs-b If possible, I would like to be next in line for the CvB tourmaline ring :love: on the off chance that it doesn’t get snapped up by one of the first two interested parties. Thank you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@gatacola - I'm not taking dibs on anything except for the cushion cut diamond stud, which I committed to when I first put up the listings. But i've been very clear - first in, first served.

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
@mrs-b Could I put my hand up to be next in line for the the AVC ring if EmeraldEmpress passes?

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Mrs-b, I just sent you an email. Hope you got it.

The wait is killing me, are we officially in the “Two week club”? :mrgreen2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Could I put my hand up to be next in line for the the AVC ring if EmeraldEmpress passes?

@Chasiu -

The price is for the center stone alone as the setting has been dismantled. The setting alone cost me over 4k.

If you're interested in the AVC diamond, feel free to contact me via email as listed on Loupe Troop. I'm not holding pieces for people as I'm just selling too many things - so first in, best dressed.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Mrs-b, I just sent you an email. Hope you got it.

The wait is killing me, are we officially in the “Two week club”? :mrgreen2:

Hi @SomethingNew

I've just responded to your email. I'm offering things to people on the basis of when I receive an email indicating a firm sale. I'm not holding things or offering dibs. I linked people to certain pieces because they'd expressed interest, but if someone else sends me a firm sale and a payment, that's who will get the piece.

In the past I've held too many items for people who ultimately disappeared, and I've ended up missing sales because of it. So now i have a strictly 'first come / first served' policy.

I'll update the list of available items in a couple of days and will also notify you if the sapphire is still available tomorrow.

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Mrs-B, i didn't get your email yet and i checked the spam folder. I am the one interested in the CVB, maybe you are thinking of another person? no worries, I am still here, take your time.

Hi @SomethingNew

I've just responded to your email. I'm offering things to people on the basis of when I receive an email indicating a firm sale. I'm not holding things or offering dibs. I linked people to certain pieces because they'd expressed interest, but if someone else sends me a firm sale and a payment, that's who will get the piece.

In the past I've held too many items for people who ultimately disappeared, and I've ended up missing sales because of it. So now i have a strictly 'first come / first served' policy.

I'll update the list of available items in a couple of days and will also notify you if the sapphire is still available tomorrow.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just emailed you about the flower ring.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I know you said PayPal F&F but I only have mine set up with my credit card. I would love your CVB tourmaline if the others before me passes..You could charge the extra fees to the total to make up for the regular PayPal cost.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning @mrs-b Just a heads up that I just sent you an email (directly to addy in your LT posting vs. through LT’s messaging) re: the 3mm platinum band ... just letting you know in the event it goes to your spam folder. :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Mrs-B, i didn't get your email yet and i checked the spam folder. I am the one interested in the CVB, maybe you are thinking of another person? no worries, I am still here, take your time.

@SomethingNew -

I'm so sorry - I responded to you last night, but I have no idea where it went. Regardless of that, tho, there was one person ahead of you and she had paid me by the time I woke up this morning. So I am very sorry, but it's sold.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The CvB tourmaline solitaire is SOLD.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#17 Platinum and diamond floral ring made for 5.5mm center stone is SOLD

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#11 Yellow gold anniversary band is SOLD

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#3 Scott Kay 3mm platinum band is NO LONGER AVAILABLE

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#10 Rose gold anniversary ring has been REMOVED FROM SALE.

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That's just really really weird that i never got your reply..... oh well, it's not meant to be mine then. However, I believe @LinSF will take great care of it. Glad it's going to a good home. Congrats! Pls do come back with hand shots.

@SomethingNew -

I'm so sorry - I responded to you last night, but I have no idea where it went. Regardless of that, tho, there was one person ahead of you and she had paid me by the time I woke up this morning. So I am very sorry, but it's sold.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SomethingNew - I don't know what happened to your email. I definitely wrote it but now I can't find it, either. In the email, I told you that there was one person ahead of you but that I'd keep you informed.

I don't believe it's going to LinSF, either. It went to the first person who emailed and sent a payment, which is how I'm doing all pieces.

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh got it.... no worries. totally understand. but must be stressful for you. I will look out for other pieces if you plan to put up more in the future. That was one lovely ring though, I am sure whoever receiving it will be thrilled. hopefully they can come back with pictures.

sending you dust for smooth sales!

@SomethingNew - I don't know what happened to your email. I definitely wrote it but now I can't find it, either. In the email, I told you that there was one person ahead of you but that I'd keep you informed.

I don't believe it's going to LinSF, either. It went to the first person who emailed and sent a payment, which is how I'm doing all pieces.

Sunshine812

Shiny_Rock
Hi mrs-b.. monster sale is right!
I'm interested in #15 heart garnets
#20 the Rubilite set.
I can't find any information about them & I've scanned all your threads. lol

If you want to contact me through LT, I have my email addy on this listing.
Thank you.. :) Judy

https://loupetroop.com/listings/loo...duction-star-star-yellow-fiy-cushion-diamonds

Your FIY cushions are beautiful! What were you planning to do with them before you selling them? Do you think the AVC R would go with these, maybe as a eternity ring?

Sunshine812

Shiny_Rock
#10 Rose gold anniversary ring has been REMOVED FROM SALE.
Aww man, I was hoping it still was for sale, good luck on all your other lovely pieces.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results