Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Mens Bling Eyecandy Folder

Fabfashion

Shiny_Rock
I don’t have any still photos but here are a couple pictures of my newest ring.

It’s a 0.89 J VS1 ACA in a custom, unplated 14k white gold solitaire. I drew the design with influence from William White’s style and had a local goldsmith make it.

The design is unique and modern, and looks great on you! I would have thought the diamond is in the D-F range as it looks so white. Enjoy!

pk888

Rough_Rock
Nice one

And would have also been nice if there were baguette diamonds in those spots between the main stones abs that wave

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site and I'm enjoying all the threads I have read on the forum and they are so informative! I am a newbie to the gemstone world (been collecting gems for only three years) and love making jewellery designs with them as a hobby. I am a baker by profession :).

I buy my stones from a gem dealer from Sri Lanka. He has been in the business for quite a while and is quite known in the area. He closed shop a year ago, with plans of opening a new shop on a better location. But the pandemic happened. He didn't set up shop yet but I am able to visit his home to look at his stones.

I like to share one of my most
recently made pieces from the stones I got from him. It is a tourmaline, emeralds(3 cut and 1 rough) and a chrysoberyl cat's eye.

The jeweler wasn't able to get my design as I intended it to be, but I'm happy with the results 20210309_152734.jpg The original design was this one 20210309_152908.jpg

pk888

Rough_Rock
Was able to take some stuff out that I haven’t been able to use for a long while now... what do you guys think of these?

It’s a red coral and diamond ring

sapphire and diamonds

star sapphire and diamonds

ruby and diamonds

and what I cal as my “all-in-one” ring that has rubies sapphires emeralds and diamonds

Attachments

Fabfashion

Shiny_Rock
Was able to take some stuff out that I haven’t been able to use for a long while now... what do you guys think of these?

sapphire and diamonds

ruby and diamonds

and what I cal as my “all-in-one” ring that has rubies sapphires emeralds and diamonds

Great collection! You can rotate one for each day. Enjoy!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

sapphire and diamonds

ruby and diamonds

I just love all of these !
Enjoy

sarasulzy

Rough_Rock

sapphire and diamonds

ruby and diamonds

Wow all beautiful rings, but love the red coral one!!

pk888

Rough_Rock
I just love all of these !
Enjoy

Yesss me too

I stared with faceted sapphires rubies and emerald and then I Just needed to have red blue and green in cabichon style cuts

and realized the solid colors in cabichons are also as visually stunning

have yet to have a ruby cabichin but for now this coral ring is what I consider as my red cabochon ring

Justin Low

Rough_Rock
Thanks all for the kind praise on my bangle. Really love it a lot. Was contemplating between a bangle and tennis bracelet. Bangle seems to works better for me in terms of size and budget. And it’s less flashy. I do appreciate a tennis bracelet probably one in the future :)

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Jewelry Travel Tips 2021
    Jewelry Travel Tips 2021
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn
    Tallulah Willis Engaged
    Tallulah Willis Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.