shape
carat
color
clarity

Mens Bling Eyecandy Folder

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't remember if I had posted my carré cut bracelet in this thread, so here it is and I apologise in advance for the duplication.

Not straightly Men's jewellery, however the design is very masculine.

It is my own design, using 6 stones from a channel set band, and 2 slightly bigger loose ones reserved for making into a pair of earrings, all gifts from my mum.

I don't wear the band as I prefer to wear one of my own EC rings on my right hand, and the loose stones were too small as earrings for my big fat earlobes.

So I combined all 8 stones into a bracelet.

Instead of setting them in a row, I decided to spread them out a bit to provide better wrist coverage.

The design is based on a ID type bracelet with a solid plate, and I used to have one when I was young, made in platinum about 7mm wide.

It was very masculine and chunky, and I wore it for a few years until the engraving on the bracelet no longer matched my name on my Statutory Declaration as required by college.

It was sold and mum got her money back with a little bit extra.

Therefore, this new bracelet is a homage to my old bracelet.

The total carat weight of the carré cut diamonds is over 2.8ct, the width is 6mm, worn in the picture with my 1.94ct MRB bangle, again, another masculine design that I love.

20200721_164103.jpg

DK :))

i love this thread
i feel quite inspired by bloke's jewlery
but i love that you are inspiring them back !!!

DejaWiz

Shiny_Rock
My new cheap-o brushed satin black 8mm tungsten band that arrived last Friday from an eBay seller for $8 shipped after sales tax...yes, you read that correctly!

We'll see how long the finish holds up.

PXL_20210621_192247858.jpg

mewing

Rough_Rock
My new cheap-o brushed satin black 8mm tungsten band that arrived last Friday from an eBay seller for $8 shipped after sales tax...yes, you read that correctly!

We'll see how long the finish holds up.

PXL_20210621_192247858.jpg

It looks cool! $8 is a steal!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.