carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Meet Neva, my anniversary upgrade

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

For sure, that round yellow brings you back and back and back.......oh man oh man oh man

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring!

Very curious about the name Neva.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I go away for one small eclipse and I miss the drop on the most amazeballs lovely things together. I coulda gone blind and missed this!
I even made a comment on Instagram, do you see?!
I had to for this take no prisoners sexy drip.
200 (1).gif

Also, missed you Pie, and happy to see you back.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@JPie thank you for sharing the maker of your adorable ring box. I ordered one for now and will order another when they are back in stock. What a perfect place for your spectacular ring when you aren't wearing it!

Kimmy2

Rough_Rock
Beautiful rings, Neva! Congratulations on 20 years together!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
@JPie congrats on 20 years and what a way to commemorate it!

Neva is iconic, I’ve never seen anything like her :kiss2:

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
An absolutely stunning ring, just divine! You have a gorgeous eye for diamonds and details, without a doubt one of my favourite rings on PS.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I go away for one small eclipse and I miss the drop on the most amazeballs lovely things together. I coulda gone blind and missed this!
200 (1).gif

I always love your commentary @ItsMainelyYou !!!! Sexy drip lol! @JPie has faucet failure for sure!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can’t think of much more to say than wow. That is truly a spectacular ring, the color of the yellow in that diamond is absolutely gorgeous. Also a big Happy Anniversary wish to you and your husband.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that’s amazing. Two beautiful stones tied together with a pretty bow!

Enjoy it and congratulations on 20 years together!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

For sure, that round yellow brings you back and back and back.......oh man oh man oh man

cheers--Sharon
I never knew I needed a yellow diamond until I met Samantha.

Lovely ring!

Very curious about the name Neva.
She’s named for the friend who walked me through this upgrade journey. It’s pronounced like the second and third syllables of Geneva.

200 (1).gif

There is only one place where people understand the obsession with bling this deeply. ;)2

@JPie thank you for sharing the maker of your adorable ring box. I ordered one for now and will order another when they are back in stock. What a perfect place for your spectacular ring when you aren't wearing it!
Oh yay! Did you get a little book? They’re fantastic. The other shapes sell out within the hour so it’s best to follow her on Instagram to see what time they’re releasing.

Beautiful rings, Neva! Congratulations on 20 years together!
Thank you!

@JPie congrats on 20 years and what a way to commemorate it!

Neva is iconic, I’ve never seen anything like her :kiss2:
I had a ring with a similar design, but I gave it to my mom. I think the bow toi et moi had a brief moment at the end of the Belle Epoque, but yeah, I haven’t seen anything quite the same as Neva!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An absolutely stunning ring, just divine! You have a gorgeous eye for diamonds and details, without a doubt one of my favourite rings on PS.
Thank you so much!

I always love your commentary @ItsMainelyYou !!!! Sexy drip lol! @JPie has faucet failure for sure!
This is the most unusual compliment I’ve ever gotten. :lol:

Can’t think of much more to say than wow. That is truly a spectacular ring, the color of the yellow in that diamond is absolutely gorgeous. Also a big Happy Anniversary wish to you and your husband.
Thank you! She’s like a sunny lemon drop.

Wow, that’s amazing. Two beautiful stones tied together with a pretty bow!

Enjoy it and congratulations on 20 years together!
Thank you!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an incredible ring, both diamonds are absolutely stunning! Congratulations on your anniversary and 20 years. I’d say you deserve this ring!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW. This is stunning. And truly unique. I haven’t read through the whole thread yet, so apologies if you have answered this, but how on earth did you find this ring? Would love to hear the story!

Congrats on 20 years!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an incredible ring, both diamonds are absolutely stunning! Congratulations on your anniversary and 20 years. I’d say you deserve this ring!
Thank you! It’s been quite the journey together.

Oh WOW. This is stunning. And truly unique. I haven’t read through the whole thread yet, so apologies if you have answered this, but how on earth did you find this ring? Would love to hear the story!

Congrats on 20 years!

Thank you! I first saw Neva on IG last year and I immediately took a screenshot but assumed she was out of my budget. I saw her in person at a local event a few months later and got an emerald in the color that I’d been wanting instead.

Fast forward to January, and I was talking upgrades with my friend @Through.the.Louping.Glass on IG. I was eying a different ring, but she convinced me not to settle and worked with me to make this happen. When I put Neva on last week, I knew I made the right decision!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is insanely gorgeous! Happy Anniversary and Congratulations to JOTW! :kiss2:

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
This is breathtaking. One of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen :kiss2: Wishing you many more wonderful years ahead.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beyond gorgeous! Congrats on the 20 years!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never knew I needed a yellow diamond until I met Samantha.

She’s named for the friend who walked me through this upgrade journey. It’s pronounced like the second and third syllables of Geneva.

There is only one place where people understand the obsession with bling this deeply. ;)2

Oh yay! Did you get a little book? They’re fantastic. The other shapes sell out within the hour so it’s best to follow her on Instagram to see what time they’re releasing.

Thank you!

I had a ring with a similar design, but I gave it to my mom. I think the bow toi et moi had a brief moment at the end of the Belle Epoque, but yeah, I haven’t seen anything quite the same as Neva!

I was curious because it’s such an uncommon name. Happens to also be the first name of my maternal grandmother!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is breathtaking. One of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen :kiss2: Wishing you many more wonderful years ahead.
Thank you! If this is 20, I’m really looking forward to 30. :mrgreen:

Beyond gorgeous! Congrats on the 20 years!!!
Thank you!

I was curious because it’s such an uncommon name. Happens to also be the first name of my maternal grandmother!
That’s so cool! I don’t know if my friend was named for someone, but she’s the only Neva I’ve met.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on JOTW! It is well deserved! Such a spectacular ring!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Spectacular piece!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! =)2

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What? WHAT??? Did I just die and found myself in bling Heaven? I haven't seen such a spectacular beauty before. There are no words....literally!!! Omg! I love it!!!
Congrats on this unique acquisition and on your anniversary!!!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! It's gorgeous!!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
I'm usually not a fan of toi&moi rings, but your ring is to die for!!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results