shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Meet Neva, my anniversary upgrade

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Just, wow :kiss2: What a gorgeous ring! Congrats to twenty years!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ❤️
Happy 20th anniversary @JPie !!!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
This is Neva, and she’s a Belle Epoque toi et moi. My husband and I are celebrating 20 years together this year, and the time was right for some new sparkles!

The white diamond is named Rachel, and she’s a super spready 2.76 M SI1 OEC, faint brown modifier and strong blue fluorescence.

The yellow is Samantha, 3.74 fancy yellow VS1.

She’s a lot of ring for a 5.75 finger, which is a good sign of DSS-resistance.

My husband misheard me when I said this is a toi et moi style - he heard it as “tw** et moi” and honestly, that’s stuck in my head now. :lol-2:

IMG_1053.jpeg
IMG_1069.jpeg
IMG_1013.jpeg
IMG_0992.jpeg
IMG_0949.jpeg

STUNNING, like sunshine on your finger. Congratulations on you your anniversary and the beautiful ring.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - both on your spectacular new ring and on 20 years together. Wishing you another 20 - and beyond - of happiness and health.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats. This is one of the most beautiful if not thee most beautiful diamond ring posted on PS.
Thank you! That’s high praise indeed.

Whenever i ll get into a talk with someone about rare / precious gems i ll make sure to show them yours as an example of beauty!!!

Your ring just made me search more fiercely for the perfect one for my gf!
Thanks and good luck in your search! I’d love to see it when you find it.

HELLO! Congrats on 20 years call it whatever you want that's amazeballs!
Thank you!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just, wow :kiss2: What a gorgeous ring! Congrats to twenty years!
Thank you!

Stunning ❤️
Happy 20th anniversary @JPie !!!
Thanks Missy!

STUNNING, like sunshine on your finger. Congratulations on you your anniversary and the beautiful ring.
Thanks! It makes me think of the sun and the moon.

Congratulations - both on your spectacular new ring and on 20 years together. Wishing you another 20 - and beyond - of happiness and health.
Thank you so much!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely exceptional.

Congrats on this big anniversary! Tell us more. Was it hard to find? Did you always know you wanted such a thing, or you knew when you saw it?

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
That bow is adorable. :wavey:

Congratulations!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow she’s amazing!!

lol @ your husband. I misheard when I heard of moi et toi first (wrong order but commonly done) and thought someone said “my tw*t”. I can’t un-think it ever; every single time I see a toi et moi, my brain goes “my tw*t ring!”

So he isn’t alone hahaha

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your 20th anniversary!

Your beautiful ring is fabulous! I love the facet pattern on the yellow diamond. Your dh is definitely a keeper! Obviously for more than this one reason, but kudos to him for knocking this anniversary present out of the ballpark! It's stunning!

Ii have to say, the little ring box is adorable!

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
wow Wow WOW!! How beautiful is Neva! I've never seen anything like it!! Wishing you a happy 20th Anniversary.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely stunning! I love it and Happy Anniversary!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Wow. An amazing, breathtaking, stand out piece. :kiss2: Congratulations on your milestone!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, this is STUNNING!! i absolutely LOVE it! Congratulations on 20 years!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually speechless…………………………………….

Completely spectacular! Congratulations on 20 years & PLEASE indulge us with handshots!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
You answered some of my questions. I was wondering if the setting was a reproduction because the condition and fabrication of the baskets look newer so I too will be very curious what the appraiser had to say!

The diamonds are phenomenal. Such a fantastic pairing. Do you know if either has been recut/polished or are they completely original?

Will you wear it often? It’s a substantial piece and also very spread out. Might take some practice for daily wear!

And of course happy 20th. This year is also my 20th anniversary of meeting my DH. It feels like a bunch of us are celebrating this milestone this year! I also have an anniversary ring in the works, though not as phenomenal as yours lol Still, it’s a wonderful milestone to mark with jewelry.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I just adore this ring so much and I am so happy that a PSer got it so that I can continue to admire it!

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
This ring is so so absolutely stunning on you, I love everything about it! Good luck ever getting anything done again while wearing Neva, since I'm sure you'll be too busy admiring to do anything else! And of course congratulations on your anniversary :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Huge and gorgeous. Each stone is so beautiful on their own but together.....stunning!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa!!!
I think I peed a little there... in a good way tho.
:lol-2:

Absolutely exceptional.

Congrats on this big anniversary! Tell us more. Was it hard to find? Did you always know you wanted such a thing, or you knew when you saw it?
Thank you! Ironically, I dislike toi et moi rings in general, but this ring made me look twice when I saw it on IG and at a private jewlery event. I didn’t think it was within my budget and I was plotting to get a different ring entirely, but after chatting with my friend @Through.the.Louping.Glass I made a (slightly) impulsive decision to go for it.

That bow is adorable. :wavey:

Congratulations!
Thank you!

Wow she’s amazing!!

lol @ your husband. I misheard when I heard of moi et toi first (wrong order but commonly done) and thought someone said “my tw*t”. I can’t un-think it ever; every single time I see a toi et moi, my brain goes “my tw*t ring!”

So he isn’t alone hahaha
He’ll be pleased to hear it! :lol:

Congratulations on your 20th anniversary!

Your beautiful ring is fabulous! I love the facet pattern on the yellow diamond. Your dh is definitely a keeper! Obviously for more than this one reason, but kudos to him for knocking this anniversary present out of the ballpark! It's stunning!

Ii have to say, the little ring box is adorable!
Thank you! The yellow diamond has the better cut of the two for sure. The box is from the lovely Kitty Baxter shop.

wow Wow WOW!! How beautiful is Neva! I've never seen anything like it!! Wishing you a happy 20th Anniversary.
Thank you!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely stunning! I love it and Happy Anniversary!
Thank you!

Good lord!
:pray:

Wow. An amazing, breathtaking, stand out piece. :kiss2: Congratulations on your milestone!
Thank you! It’s been quite the journey together.

OMG, this is STUNNING!! i absolutely LOVE it! Congratulations on 20 years!
Thank you!

Actually speechless…………………………………….

Completely spectacular! Congratulations on 20 years & PLEASE indulge us with handshots!
Thank you! Will add more here and there.

You answered some of my questions. I was wondering if the setting was a reproduction because the condition and fabrication of the baskets look newer so I too will be very curious what the appraiser had to say!

The diamonds are phenomenal. Such a fantastic pairing. Do you know if either has been recut/polished or are they completely original?

Will you wear it often? It’s a substantial piece and also very spread out. Might take some practice for daily wear!

And of course happy 20th. This year is also my 20th anniversary of meeting my DH. It feels like a bunch of us are celebrating this milestone this year! I also have an anniversary ring in the works, though not as phenomenal as yours lol Still, it’s a wonderful milestone to mark with jewelry.
Happy anniversary to you too! Looking forward to seeing your ring.

I’m hoping that the appraiser can answer most of those questions. I was told that the shank was rebuilt because the previous owner had an arthritis shank put on. The diamonds are original to the mounting and Rachel has girdle chips and an extra facet, so they were possibly polished, unlikely to have been recut. The basket settings have scratches under a 10x loupe so they were polished, but I don’t think they were newly cast.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just adore this ring so much and I am so happy that a PSer got it so that I can continue to admire it!
Thank you!

This ring is so so absolutely stunning on you, I love everything about it! Good luck ever getting anything done again while wearing Neva, since I'm sure you'll be too busy admiring to do anything else! And of course congratulations on your anniversary :)
Thank you! Neva sits next to my laptop so I can stare at her while I’m working.

WOW!!! Huge and gorgeous. Each stone is so beautiful on their own but together.....stunning!
Yep, she is large and in charge!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!

:pray:

Thank you! It’s been quite the journey together.

Thank you!

Thank you! Will add more here and there.

Happy anniversary to you too! Looking forward to seeing your ring.

I’m hoping that the appraiser can answer most of those questions. I was told that the shank was rebuilt because the previous owner had an arthritis shank put on. The diamonds are original to the mounting and Rachel has girdle chips and an extra facet, so they were possibly polished, unlikely to have been recut. The basket settings have scratches under a 10x loupe so they were polished, but I don’t think they were newly cast.

It could be original! I can’t imagine it was a “hard worn” ring during its lifetime!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
This is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen in my life. :kiss2:

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
@JPie i hold similar sentiments in that toi et moi rings rings are not really my thing. But your ring is really gorgeous. Not to ignore those spectacular stones, but I do love the bow :lol:

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I came back for more looks - stunning, just stunning. Wear in good health and happy anniversary.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It could be original! I can’t imagine it was a “hard worn” ring during its lifetime!
We’ll see!

This is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen in my life. :kiss2:
Thank you so much!

@JPie i hold similar sentiments in that toi et moi rings rings are not really my thing. But your ring is really gorgeous. Not to ignore those spectacular stones, but I do love the bow :lol:
Yeah, I’m a sucker for bows.

I came back for more looks - stunning, just stunning. Wear in good health and happy anniversary.

Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results