shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Meet Neva, my anniversary upgrade

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Neva, and she’s a Belle Epoque toi et moi. My husband and I are celebrating 20 years together this year, and the time was right for some new sparkles!

The white diamond is named Rachel, and she’s a super spready 2.76 M SI1 OEC, faint brown modifier and strong blue fluorescence.

The yellow is Samantha, 3.74 fancy yellow VS1.

She’s a lot of ring for a 5.75 finger, which is a good sign of DSS-resistance.

My husband misheard me when I said this is a toi et moi style - he heard it as “tw** et moi” and honestly, that’s stuck in my head now. :lol-2:

IMG_1053.jpeg
IMG_1069.jpeg
IMG_1013.jpeg
IMG_0992.jpeg
IMG_0949.jpeg

Last edited:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowza. That is somethin’ spectacular.
:love:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that is perfection. Those stones are other wordly

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous; it looks lovely on you. Congratulations on your 20th anniversary.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Already said this on IG-she's a stunner!

When you have a chance indulge me with pics of Neva with your epic OEC bracelet? :geek2:

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Just WOW. No other words

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - that is some ring!! Congrats on your anniversary and your new ring! Such an interesting design and the diamonds look gorgeous!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Out of this world insanely gorgeous! Where on earth do PS'er find such rings? I'm really happy for you--and totally jealous!!! :mrgreen:

cheers--Sharon

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
That is fabulous! Happy 20th!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely magnificent!!!! Congrats on your 20th!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Just wow. That is an amazing ring. The stones are gorgeous and the setting unbelievably beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! It looks amazing on you! The design is really lovely, may I ask who made it for you? Happy Anniversary

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ring is spectacular! Congratulations! She looks amazing on you! Happy Anniversary!

Last edited:

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
SO beautiful @JPie ! Congratulations on your 20th anniversary and best wishes for many more

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Also did you marry at 12 lol?! Those don’t look like 20th anniversary hands. Tell me your skin regimen! :lol:

Yes! I need it as well!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yowza!!!!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Wow this is magnificent and love everything about it. Congratulations on 20 years and happy anniversary. Please indulge us with more photos hehe.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowza. That is somethin’ spectacular.
:love:
Thanks! I like that it’s something different.

OMG that is perfection. Those stones are other wordly
Thank you! I have to say, it is refreshing to be able to see the facets so well without a loupe. :lol:

Gorgeous; it looks lovely on you. Congratulations on your 20th anniversary.
Thank you! I can’t believe it’s been that long.

Already said this on IG-she's a stunner!

When you have a chance indulge me with pics of Neva with your epic OEC bracelet? :geek2:
You got it! Neva’s gonna make my bracelet look small. :lol-2:

This is one of the most amazing pieces of jewelry ever! I just adore the pattern on the yellow stone in particular- and that sweet bow between the stones. I adore it!!!
Thank you! I’m a sucker for

Good lord. I have fainted and will be back later to ask many questions!
Happy to answer them!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just WOW. No other words
Thank you!

Wow - that is some ring!! Congrats on your anniversary and your new ring! Such an interesting design and the diamonds look gorgeous!
Thank you! I had a ring with a similar style from the same period but I gifted it to my mom. This is my consolation prize. :lol:

HI:

Out of this world insanely gorgeous! Where on earth do PS'er find such rings? I'm really happy for you--and totally jealous!!! :mrgreen:

cheers--Sharon
Thank you! It’s thanks to my IG addiction. :bigsmile:

D
O
P
E

I need to inspect that ring in person to make sure the structural integrity is not an issue for you.
Please do!

That is fabulous! Happy 20th!!
Thank you!

Absolutely magnificent!!!! Congrats on your 20th!
Thank you!

Vladovici

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on ur 20th anniversary!!

Amazing stones, breathtaking! It looks like inside of them its an open fire, i would be scared to touch them!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Just wow. That is an amazing ring. The stones are gorgeous and the setting unbelievably beautiful! Happy Anniversary!
Thanks so much!

So pretty! It looks amazing on you! The design is really lovely, may I ask who made it for you? Happy Anniversary
Thank you! It was sold to me as an antique ring from the Belle Epoque era, and judging by the style I’d guess 1910s. The condition is superb so I expect she had some work done. I’m going to see what the appraiser says about that.

This ring is spectacular! Congratulations! She looks amazing on you! Happy Anniversary!
Thank you!

SO beautiful @JPie ! Congratulations on your 20th anniversary and best wishes for many more
Thanks so much!

Also did you marry at 12 lol?! Those don’t look like 20th anniversary hands. Tell me your skin regimen! :lol:

Yes! I need it as well!
You just made my day! I’ve been sleeping with globs of petroleum jelly and Stivectin hand cream in cotton gloves for the last two weeks. I have eczema and it’s been a real struggle keeping it under control

Yowza!!!!
8-)

Wow this is magnificent and love everything about it. Congratulations on 20 years and happy anniversary. Please indulge us with more photos hehe.
Thank you! Will do.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on ur 20th anniversary!!

Amazing stones, breathtaking! It looks like inside of them its an open fire, i would be scared to touch them!!

Thank you! Cut really does make all the difference.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats. This is one of the most beautiful if not thee most beautiful diamond ring posted on PS.

Vladovici

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Cut really does make all the difference.

Whenever i ll get into a talk with someone about rare / precious gems i ll make sure to show them yours as an example of beauty!!!

Your ring just made me search more fiercely for the perfect one for my gf!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HELLO! Congrats on 20 years call it whatever you want that's amazeballs!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neva is in amazing condition given the time period!
Such a beauty, I’m thoroughly smitten <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results