shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Michi

Rough_Rock
My moonstone and diamond ring I haven''t received yet (next week).

Moonstonediamondandplatring.jpg

Michi

Rough_Rock
last pic

Moonstonediamondandplatring2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ace and michi....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
...we need more pics and threads from each of you...gorgeous, gorgeous Leon pieces!!!

Michi

Rough_Rock
Thank you mrssalvo! It was probably rude of me not to even introduce myself before starting to post, but Ace's ring gets me going every time I see it and I forgot myself. I'll post my own thread when I've gotten the hang of this forum and the do's/don'ts. It took me a bit of time to figure out how to post pics. The file format is very precise and the user (that being me) isn't.
2.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i just love it when this thread gets bumped!
30.gif
30.gif

those studs with the jackets are to die for!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know much about moonstoon other than I like! But Michi! YOU MUST start a thread as you have some amazing pieces!!! And that reversible pendant is to die for!!
36.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2008 9:57:56 PM
Author: Michi

Mind sharing how big and fabulous this stone is? My mouth dropped when I saw this!
30.gif
30.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock

Wowza, that is a showstopper! PLEASE post lots of pix when it comes to live with you! It''s beautiful
3.gif

Michi

Rough_Rock
Snoops - Leon sent me a pic in December next to a quarter. I''d say it''s slightly less than the size of a dime and he said it''s 7.6 cts. I don''t know anything about them either but he''s got some amazing ones (beautiful blue hue instead of milky yuck). But the undergallery? Yowza, that''s all his doing - no input from me. My local platinum guy is the same way - he actually does better if I don''t give him too much guidance
2.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome! I can''t wait to see hand shots of this beauty!!! Congrats!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Browneyedcountrygirl... you have MY dream ring! Seriously, that ring just gets me every time!!

Michi and Ace... off too find your threads. WOW
30.gif
Pardon the pun...but you must be "over the moon" Michi with that moonstone ring and pendant! Loved the pink diamond band!
18.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
WOW, WOW, WOW! Always *love* Leon''s work!
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif

Wow! That moonstone is incredible!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
thank you ladies for your compliments... i will try to post more pictures on the new thread...

CushionCutNut,

THANK YOU !!!!!!! I am insanely in love with my ring.... I cannot take my eyes of it.. it is stunning !!!

Leon is the best...

I have more pics if you want to see them.... maybe I should start another thread of the LITTLE LADY !!!!!
31.gif

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
browneyed, your gorgeous ring definitely deserves her own thread!
9.gif

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the long wait but I don''t get back on here too much... my setting was about $4,500 in a size 6 with a 1.85 ct center stone...hope this helps!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
I'm waiting on this one and I'm also hoping to get a diamond and sapphire ring from him in the near future:

Copy of leonbandi.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
*sigh*
30.gif

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
MICHI, I agree with everyone in that you need your own Leon thread!! Pretty please?? I''d love to see some hand/neck shots!
30.gif

Bullish

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I contacted Leon Mege about setting my grandmother''s rather modest (.78 ct) diamond into one of his gorgeous setting. He suggested creating something llike image r963
http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=373

Are there any PSers out there who have this Leon setting? I would love to see additional photos. Does anyone have any thoughts or comments on the setting. I think it looks very art deco, which I love. I haven''t decided which gemstones to use in the halo. I was thinking pink sapphires...TIA!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Bullish, I don''t own that setting but I think it''s stunning. I love the art deco octagon shape. It''s beautiful - what a great recommendation from him!

mafer

Rough_Rock
I MUST GET A LEON!!!!!!!!!!
32.gif

His rings are amazing and now that i found that Im so close to him , Im like crazy about it!

Well, dont wanna contact him for I dont believe i can afford it.
39.gif
but would anyone know ,according to his price range, about how much he would ask for a simple solitare with micro pave?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, how did I miss this?!?!? Gorgeous!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
My new tsavorite ring.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Adding my new 2.75 antique cushion solitaire (which I just got yesterday) to the list along w/ my band from Leon. All 3 rings are LM
36.gif

cushbandprinc.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results