shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
YIPPEE !!!!!
36.gif

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Every single picture on here is ABSOLUTELY spectacular! I
30.gif
Leon''s work! I honestly didn''t even know he existed until someone told me that my double claw prongs look like Leon..and then I discovered. Thanks everyone for sharing~

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2007 12:51:12 AM
Author: nocturnes
My LM martini studs with micropave jackets.
holy smokes!! these are gorgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeous!!!

would love to see some ear shots !! wat are the stats on these beauties!?!?!?

IheartDiamonds

Rough_Rock
I''m so happy I stumbled on this forum... I purchased a vintage cushion diamond a few months ago and have not found anyone to set it for me. These Leon Mege rings look gorgeous and I think I might use him...

How long did it take for everyones rings to be complete? What is the process like with him? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2008 9:30:10 PM
Author: IheartDiamonds

How long did it take for everyones rings to be complete? What is the process like with him? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

you can seach Leon Mege and read previous threads on working with him. Most though find him to be very nice but do keep in mind he''s a designer and not just a benchman so if you want something like on his site and are open to his ideas, he''s wonderful. if you are the type who wants to control every step of the process, he probably wouldn''t be a good match. I think right now his rings take 4-8 weeks. personally, I think he''s a master and you can''t go wrong using him.

IheartDiamonds

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice!

My only concern is I live in CA, so I don''t know how he works with out of state clients. I have someone doing some drawings for me right now... If those don''t work out I think I am going to give LM a call.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/12/2006 11:21:44 PM
Author: simplysplendid
acegirlbda, I really really luurrvve your setting.. that''s something I am likely to go for if I were to reset my RB..
Me too!!

Acegirlbda, I''ve been hankering after a halo setting, though I''ve just had mine reset into a classic Tiffany lookalike. Yours is sooooo beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. Would you mind if I asked how much you paid for the LM setting? Sorry, I know it''s crass but I''d really like to know how much it''d set me back to do a masterpiece like yrs. Thanks.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2008 11:53:17 PM
Author: IheartDiamonds
Thanks for the advice!

My only concern is I live in CA, so I don''t know how he works with out of state clients. I have someone doing some drawings for me right now... If those don''t work out I think I am going to give LM a call.
I am not a Leon expert, but I know that he has designed rings for people out of state with great success.

I live in CANADA and Leon made my ring... according to my FI and also from my own experience with him.... I called him pretty much DAILY, he is very accssible by phone and usually answers himself, is very helpful, informative, and truly is the master...

His work is beyond extraordinary, I have yet to see a piece comparable to my own...

We drove from Ontario, Canada to meet with him and pick up the ring and my heart literally skipped a beat, I could not speak and was completly in awe when I first saw my ring...

Leon spent time with us and was absolutely wonnderful.

I would highly recommend working with him, whether you live a block away or in another country... especially setting an antique cushion...

That is my DREAM stone.....

Good luck !!!!!!

Oh, and if you already have the stone, he''s really not expensive at all.... :razz:

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
here''s my wife''s ER...

acebruinER.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um, Ace my man, you can''t just pop in here, post a LM stunner like that and run.
11.gif

Could you please make a seperate thread on it? with stats? and say, 40 or 50 pictures??
9.gif
2.gif

Please??!

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 9:59:25 PM
Author: Ellen
Um, Ace my man, you can''t just pop in here, post a LM stunner like that and run.
11.gif

Could you please make a seperate thread on it? with stats? and say, 40 or 50 pictures??
9.gif
2.gif

Please??!

Ah yeah, that is my dream ring but I want the pinks as the main stone
31.gif

We need details man!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
YAY Ace!! You posted your wife''s ring! You MUST show us more pics of her Royal Asscher!!!! Or do I have to do it for you if you''re going to be a tease :)

Good to see ya!
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good lord...this thread makes me want to crawl up under a big shady tree and lay my head down on my hands for about two hours...and just dream about all of these beautiful pieces. Y''all are killlllll-in'' me here! Thank you so much for this thread...talk about eye candy! My eyes are satisfied by my mind/heart are now screaming for a gorgeous Leon setting!

Michi

Rough_Rock
Ace - it had to be your wife''s ER to finally bring me out of lurkdom! Such a gorgeous, gorgeous ring. I am such a Leon fan!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow
30.gif

Michi

Rough_Rock
Here''s one of my Leon pieces. It''s a fancy intense pink diamond micro band set in pink gold.

Leon Mege FI pink band 1.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michi, I LOVE pink diamonds. Is that one ring or two? and do those diamonds go all the way around? It''s gorgeous! A pink Leon is just about as good as it gets.

Michi

Rough_Rock
It''s two bands soldered together and it is an eternity band. My pic isn''t that great, but here is Leon''s - captures the color better.

my pink band.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Michi! Love your pink band!! Do feel free to share any more Leon pieces! *wink*

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
yeay michi, glad to see you... i came out of lurking too by reading this thread!

stay tune gals, i promise to create a separate thread with pictures... including the proposal pictures with m&ms!
31.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2008 4:37:02 PM
Author: acebruin

stay tune gals, i promise to create a separate thread with pictures... including the proposal pictures with m&ms!
31.gif
36.gif
Thank you!!

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
I just have to chime in....I love this thread and have been through it a few times already!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 9:49:06 PM
Author: acebruin
here''s my wife''s ER...
Hmmm... I don''t remember a thread on this one... pretty please??

All the Leon Mege work is beautiful! Thanks for sharing everyone!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this thread was sent from HEAVEN! Oh how I long to have a LM piece! Congratulations to all you lucky recipients!! Just add one of his dreamy pieces to the top of my wish list!!!

35.gif
Hi Ace, Snooper, and Michi!! YOur pieces are TDF!!
3.gif

Michi

Rough_Rock

LOL, Snoop you outed me, hehe!

Here''s my moonstone, ruby white/yellow diamond pendant. It''s reversible. I loved his work before, but this piece made me so in awe of his talent and creativty.

LMMoonstone pendant1.jpg

Michi

Rough_Rock
Here''s the reverse side.

LMMoonstonependant2.jpg

Michi

Rough_Rock
My 3 sided micro band

r835_003Ww.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results