shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
We''ve had a lot of new Leon masterpieces lately. Bumping so the owners can add them on if they wish.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
acegirlbda, I really really luurrvve your setting.. that''s something I am likely to go for if I were to reset my RB..

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think his stuff is so amazing! Just beyond to me...he is a crafstman and his pieces are stunning.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I don''t know if this is a rude question, but how much do his settings run???

They are absolutely stunning. Maybe someday
30.gif

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 10:14:20 PM
Author: Skippy123
stunning
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I don''t know if this is a rude question, but how much do his settings run???

They are absolutely stunning. Maybe someday
30.gif

Mine was $4,700 which included 0.67 ct worth of round melee and square baguettes(around $600) and the platinum which was probably around $1000-1500 so the rest is paying for his time and talent. So as you can see if you get a more intricate setting it can definitely add up!

momof3

Rough_Rock
oh these are just too beautiful! what perfection!
36.gif
30.gif

i noticed most of his halo''s have the prongs, instead of a bezel set - does anyone know why? just preference or some technical reason?

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/15/2006 3:54:01 PM
Author: momof3
36.gif
30.gif

i noticed most of his halo''s have the prongs, instead of a bezel set - does anyone know why? just preference or some technical reason?

I think people like it b/c you can see more of the diamond? I personally think that if it is completely bezeled with the miligraining around it, it makes the halo and stone look like one giant stone. It''s a personal preference I guess. I haven''t seen a whole lot completely bezeled like mine with miligrain...just the Tiffany one.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring "Just Looking" What are the spec''s???? Rubies, yummy

momof3

Rough_Rock
ace, your ring is so beautiful!
36.gif

umm - your stone looks giant enough on its own! how many carats may i ask? !!
17.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
this is such a *drool drool* thread!!
3.gif

Fran Fine

Rough_Rock
My goodness, these are all so incredibly gaw-geous!
30.gif
Leon is a true gem! I'll post mine soon in the SMTR thread.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
30.gif

also he is pretty well known for his claw prongs, so lots of people want the claw prongs and his gorgeous pave work.

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/17/2006 4:14:35 PM
ace, your ring is so beautiful!
36.gif

umm - your stone looks giant enough on its own! how many carats may i ask? !!
17.gif

The center stone is 1.85 ct

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ace, that is a rock. Lucky girl:)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump, for all the new Leon Mege beauties!!!!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
The one in my avatar is the inspiration - radiant with side trillions and pretty big if I remember rightly.......

My ideal cut rb diamond is pretty small in the Leon hierarchy at 1.01ct, but I love the proportion with the side rubies!!
Mine has custom cut burma ruby trillions (concave faceted by Richard Homer) which are just amazing in sunlight.

The diamond gets all the attention, but it''s the rubies I can stare at for hours - if you look really deeply you can see the striations... The problem is that they just don''t photograph well under fluorescent lighting.

Wink Jones also has an oval Richard Homer cut ruby on his website that has been there for a while and I think it''s not showing it''s true potential. Must save up as if it''s anything like my side stones it would be gorgeous in a ring!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
why isn''t the anniversary oval here yet, hmmm hmmm???? kaleigh!!!! yooohoooo!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
soon to be wed...that ring is gorgous....please take more pics and start your old thread
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2006 10:16:49 PM
Author: acegirlbda

36.gif
30.gif

i noticed most of his halo's have the prongs, instead of a bezel set - does anyone know why? just preference or some technical reason?

I think people like it b/c you can see more of the diamond? I personally think that if it is completely bezeled with the miligraining around it, it makes the halo and stone look like one giant stone. It's a personal preference I guess. I haven't seen a whole lot completely bezeled like mine with miligrain...just the Tiffany one.
LOVE the photo. Thanks for such a specific description. I like that it makes the diamond and halo look like one stone. It sounds like the way I want to go with my pendant.

mjd

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/23/2007 10:13:16 PM
Author: SoonToBeWed
Here is my new one!
Soontobewed - love you ring
30.gif
- I''m considering getting something similar myself. Any chance you could post more info - stats etc. I love this design but my budget will only stretch to a 1ct diamond so I''m worried it might not look as good. Do you have pictures of the ring on your finger??

nocturnes

Rough_Rock
My LM martini studs with micropave jackets.

LM studs w jackets.JPG

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Nocturnes!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
all the jewelry posted is just pure art! I wonder if Leon is hiring, he wouldn''t even have to pay me, just as long as i get to stare and try everything on!!!
30.gif

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a bump to the newly re-opened SMTR thread with all the PS Leon Mege masterpieces.

Please if you own a new Leon... post your pics again here even if you have your own thread! It is great to see all the designs in one place! Sooooo beautiful!!!

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results