shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Bump for all the new Leon Mege sparklies!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

familystone

Shiny_Rock
here is my fiance''s cushion halo from leon mege engaged on 5/15/06

collage sm 3.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
here is snooper''s

snooper.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
kristy hope ya don''t mind I post this

familystone

Shiny_Rock
one more of kristy''s

kristydarling2.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
here is gingerBcookie''s ring with her new matching wedding band:

ginger band.jpg

Pokey

Rough_Rock
As I am currently waiting on a three-sided pave ring from Leon, is it ok to wear a three-sided pave ring next to a three-sided pave band? Is there any worry about the diamonds rubbing against each other? I definitely want Leon to make us a matching band as well. He said the pave would be less miligrain and more like the pave on his ever-popular emerald ring (you know which one I''m talking about), but hopefully that will look good as a matching set as well.

I have always loved GingerBCookie''s ring and it was one of the major inspirations for my ring design. Hopefully I will be able to make an equally sparkly contribution to this thread soon.

familystone

Shiny_Rock
Pokey hope you don''t mind I added you in here, the ring came out phenominal

familystone

Shiny_Rock
oops here is another try:

pokeys.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
familystone, thanks so much for posting mine!!
35.gif
I didn''t know there was a thread for Leon owners!!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Shia''s WF SE and Leon Mege:

G - VS2 - .95
ex/ex
5.57x5.50x3.67
depth: 66.7%
table: 61%

1862F.JPG
1862F-1.JPG
1862F-2.JPG

Scintillating...

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Leon is truly a master. Could someone please tell me how to pronounce his last name?

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2006 10:13:40 PM
Author: gailrmv
Leon is truly a master. Could someone please tell me how to pronounce his last name?
He said me-zhay. I had to ask him.

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
It sounds like May-jay - with a soft "jay". I believe it is a French name.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Thank you both! I hope to see one of his creations in person sometime!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have photos of any pears set in pave by this designer

widget

Ideal_Rock
Goody goody, I get to add mine to this wonderful thread!!!
1.gif

(...and coming soon: Ries'' and Kaleigh''s treasures
3.gif
...)

widget

msmegeassch.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so happy! Here is my Leon...
2.6ct, H, SI2 and 0.32 ct each pear G, VS1

Leon_4pic.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well ladies, my husband calls us a "bunch of diamond sickos" (LOL)...But after seeing work like this...how can we not be...amazing, jusdt amazing!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2006 11:12:21 PM
Author: moremoremore
Well ladies, my husband calls us a ''bunch of diamond sickos'' (LOL)...But after seeing work like this...how can we not be...amazing, jusdt amazing!
hey mmm, maybe you should hand your three beauties over to Leon for some fun.

9.gif

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
OMG these are are beautiful! Not that this is news to me...i''ve been drooling over LM''s for the last few years!

Question...I remember seeing a post a while ago where someone tried on wedding bands with the LM 3 stone (like Ries''). Does anyone remember that?

I''ve been pretty much obsessed with that setting since day one, but am trying to figure out the wedding band situation. Doesn''t have to sit perfectly flush, but pretty close.

Do you think Leon could modify it a bit?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sunshine, I think that was probably me.
9.gif
If you check out my thread, you''ll see some pics of the ring with various band styles (see pages 9 and 11). I talked with Leon about the band issue and he was very firm on keeping this ring design as a stand-alone piece...meaning he wasn''t open to modifying it for a band. I was OK with that response because it made sense artistically, and also because part of the appeal of the ring''s design is its low profile setting. Rarely can a band sit flush with ANY diamond that is set so low. But, if you''re like me and you actually *prefer* the non-matchy look, then you may find yourself liking the teeny gap between the rings. I think it looks plain ole cool! In my case, I''ve 80% decided to forego the wedding band and just wear it alone since it looks best that way, maybe with a diamond band on my right hand. But if I do end up buying a wedding band for my left hand, it''ll be a tiny thin one like the one on page 11 of my thread that will allow the 3-stone to be the star of the show.

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the reply! I went and checked out your thread and it does show the variety of different bands with it...and definitely gives me some thinking to do!

I agree that the best looking band was that tiny one with the french baguettes! Beautiful! Lots of sparkle, but not a scene-stealer!

Thanks KD!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL 7s. I wish. But then again, you know I''m a plain jane....and in any event, I still have *some* surviving hopes and dreams about getting a larger stone one day....very, very few hopes and dreams LOL....

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
The jeweler that we bought our ring from is a few buildings down from Leon Mege''s office. After seeing all your rings on PS, I point out Leon''s office to my boyfriend everytime we are on that block. Your rings are SO beautiful! My boyfriend says that maybe one day I''ll have a Leon. :)

I''m glad you are all so happy with your Leon rings! Can''t wait to see more.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
These are all SOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous!!!!! My eyes are the size of dinner plates just looking the pictures! I would probably pass out if I saw them in person, haha!
30.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
We''ve had a few more LM''s recently! Would be great if you can add a pic here?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results