shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege months of bad service and the 5.13 carat Pear

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, Arkie, you are getting validation of your complaints. I don't think you even need to reply to such a bizarre post.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1383094121|3547112 said:
Well, Arkie, you are getting validation of your complaints. I don't think you even need to reply to such a bizarre post.

Hi DS, I think they retracted their comments. I agree a blazing rant on here or on Yelp will only add more fuel to the fire. I am more than happy to sit back and watch the self combustion....

What a pity everyone, Leon or one of Leon's staff or friends just made an appearance to call me nuts and abuse me, but they have obviously thought the better of it, or the moderators have just removed it. This just gets better and better.

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well, that was weird.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cygnet|1383095249|3547126 said:
Well, that was weird.

Yes it was, not sure if the moderators just censored the rant or the poster realised how imbecilic it made them look. Either way it isn't doing the vendor in question any favours.....

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What happened? Did Leon post here?

Oh, I now see your remark about some abusive post and probably regretted it and have it removed? :confused:

Oh my...

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'd love to elaborate, but I'm guessing that it was removed by the mods (as some responses to the post disappeared as well), so I would imagine that repeating it would be frowned upon.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone called Arkie some ugly names. But I see other posts by that person deleted, so I believe the moderators are watching them.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1383095688|3547128 said:
What happened? Did Leon post here?

Oh, I now see your remark about some abusive post and probably regretted it and have it removed? :confused:

Oh my...

Yes someone just appeared to call me a psychopath and a man hater and they said Leon puts his all behind his work and that is a family owned business etc. It's O.K the whole thing made both the vendor and the poster look even more unstable.....

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so upset about this. I can only imagine how Arkie must be feeling. This is awful!!!!!

Sorry you have to go through this Arkie!
Why were the responses to this post deleted too? Did these posts go too far too?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, they were deleted because the post was quoted.

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
arkieb1|1383095477|3547127 said:
cygnet|1383095249|3547126 said:
Well, that was weird.

Yes it was, not sure if the moderators just censored the rant or the poster realised how imbecilic it made them look. Either way it isn't doing the vendor in question any favours.....

arkieb1

it is amazing the things people get away with..... i think it is often hard for people to believe experiences like these unless they actually happen to them. eventually though you do it to enough people and they start bumping into eachother (6 degrees of separaton...)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arkieb1, thank you for sharing such an upsetting and personal experience. Being treated so unkindly and unprofessionally is beyond reprehensible. I am so glad your mom is recovering. I was considering one of his eternity bands but no more! I do not want to associate in any way with person who is capable of such meanness.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was actually told of another recent case where he wouldn't release a purchased stone because he didn't like it that they wanted to set the stone elsewhere.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ella, please weigh in

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lets ignore our phantom poster - back to the task. If anyone else has received bad service from Leon now's the time to get it all out there...

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leon is just a complete mess.

I contacted him back in 2009 to make me a halo. So glad I didn't use him. I am sorry for your experience, Arkie. :(

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Yes we removed the abusive poster and their posts. Sorry for any confusion. We are looking into it to determine if we can tell who may be behind the posts. Carry on.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ella|1383140535|3547401 said:
Yes we removed the abusive poster and their posts. Sorry for any confusion. We are looking into it to determine if we can tell who may be behind the posts. Carry on.

Ella & the people who run P/S - I am sure it was either Leon or someone connected to Leon, the reason I think this is that after they abused me and I responded as did a couple of other P/S members who happened to view the abusive post, I think they might have thought the better of how it was making Leon actually look. I know the two sites are not connected but it was NO coincidence that 5 minutes later after the incident here on P/S, Leon (or someone who works for Leon) took down his post on Yelp which cut and pasted a private email about my mother suffering heart failure.

As far as I can see the whole incident is yet more of the same childish behaviour from the same person and/or his associates. No person should have to put up with being blackmailed, bullied and abused from any vendor, it is completely unacceptable.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aha... I indeed saw much to my surprise that Leon's post on Yelp has suddenly been removed. I was already wondering what the background was.

'Someone' probably realised it makes Leon look really really bad and removed it.
If he really felt bad about this episode he would have had the courage to contact you Arkieb and apologize!

ice empress

Shiny_Rock
I agree that the best thing for LM to do at this point is to simply apologize... though that would require a certain degree of humility and maturity that I'm not sure he has, judging from the atrocious treatment you received from him.

I applaud you for generously sharing this experience arkieb, as it must not have been an easy decision to make. Prior to this thread, I may have considered his services for future projects myself, but now am convinced (beyond a shadow of a doubt) that I will never give him any business. The truth is that the diamond industry is one of luxury, and the service and attention bestowed upon its customers should reflect only the highest standards... meanwhile, the experience you endured would be completely unacceptable, even at the dry-cleaners!

On a more positive note, I'm glad to hear that your mother is doing better, and wish her continued health and a speedy recovery.

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
arkieb1|1383143480|3547442 said:
Ella|1383140535|3547401 said:

Ella & the people who run P/S - I am sure it was either Leon or someone connected to Leon, the reason I think this is that after they abused me and I responded as did a couple of other P/S members who happened to view the abusive post, I think they might have thought the better of how it was making Leon actually look. I know the two sites are not connected but it was NO coincidence that 5 minutes later after the incident here on P/S, Leon (or someone who works for Leon) took down his post on Yelp which cut and pasted a private email about my mother suffering heart failure.

As far as I can see the whole incident is yet more of the same childish behaviour from the same person and/or his associates. No person should have to put up with being blackmailed, bullied and abused from any vendor, it is completely unacceptable.

Arkieb1: speaking of childish behavior.............my last inquiry to Leon was regarding a pair of earrings on his website. I sent him an email inquiry about the earrings referencing the website description and item number. He replied how wonderful to hear from you but I am not sure what earrings you are talking about. I replied and repeated all of the information with the link to the item. He said I have no idea what you are talking about I have nothing matching that on my website. I looked on his website and the item was gone.....(weird). I had saved the picture from his website on my computer so I sent it as an attachment...........he never replied to me.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crymeariver: the nature of the post as well as the fact that you are a first time poster raises my suspicion that you are either Leon Mege or someone related to him. Apart from the fact that your post feels like a personal attack, please realize that this only gives more evidence of bad customer service and rude behaviour by Leon.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1383160590|3547668 said:
Crymeariver: the nature of the post as well as the fact that you are a first time poster raises my suspicion that you are either Leon Mege or someone related to him. Apart from the fact that your post feels like a personal attack, please realize that this only gives more evidence of bad customer service and rude behaviour by Leon.

+1000

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sandeek|1383160681|3547669 said:
Acinom|1383160590|3547668 said:

+1000

+1000 (too bad he doesn't have the sense to stay out of it!)

And in response to that, she SENT HIM pictures of rings she liked to HELP HIM with the design but all he produced in that time (correct this if inaccurate, Arkie) was a photoshopped picture of an existing ring that he had made with her diamond imposed on top!!!

Really, there are others with stories such as bgray who are going to confirm the bizarre behavior. Arkie doesn't need to defend herself. She waited patiently a LOT longer than I would have!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll agree that there has been enough evidence for me to not work with him prior to this. Like rings coming apart and other unprofessional behavior like making fun of other vendors diamonds.

But the fact is, when Arkie wanted her stone back, he needed to send her stone back!!! Period, finished, end of story! he didn't do any work and she allowed him 6 months! Good grief!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you have 2500+ posts on PS, why did you not post under your usual PS username?

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1383161797|3547681 said:
If you have 2500+ posts on PS, why did you not post under your usual PS username?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good question Chrono!! :loopy:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Please do not quote trolls or banned users, just report. Thank you!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was quick, I saw the latest unkind post directed at the OP, and the next minute it was gone!

DK :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results