shape
carat
color
clarity

KristyDarling''s 3-stone by Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Kristy - I adore your new ring! It''s very stylish - will always look amazing and two thumbs up for another beautiful Leon setting!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the reply KristyDarling. Your ring is truly beautiful.

--Would you mind posting some shots of the inside of the ring so I can see what the baskets look like from the bottom?
--Also, how wide is the shank at the bottom?
--Are the insides of the baskets and prongs fully polished?

I''ve been dreaming of a three stone ring for awhile and am trying to decide who to have manufacture it.
1.gif
Wear that baby out everyday!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Um, ok. That has got to be the most amazing ring I''ve ever seen! Like Mara said, I hate you.
2.gif

(j/k)

Congrats! It''s gorgeous.
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwwww, thanks.
3.gif

Cpster -- I wish I could take a pic for you but my hubby has the camera with him (he''s away on business). But, I can tell you that there are nice, sizable holes underneath each of the 3 stones. Seems like plenty of light gets through. The bottom of the band is probably a smidge over 2 mm. Yes, the insides of the baskets and prongs are full polished. Hope that helps!

Morticia. Thanks, I take that (and Mara''s) as a compliment.
9.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 3:28:58 PM
Author: KristyDarling
Closer hand shot
i am so stunned by your rinng--it has me a tad on the fence about another EC~

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That last sill picture - swoon! To die for! Just to die for!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I''m in love with your ring! Beautiful!
emlove.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
That last picture is making me drool all over!!!!!!!! I saved it in my PScope folder...heehee.

Kristy, congrats on getting this ring. It is sooooo beautiful! Don''t let others make you feel like you don''t deserve this ring because you do! And obviously your husband thinks so too otherwise you will not have it. Wear it proudly! If not, you can always lend it to me and I will!
11.gif
31.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning
emlove.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, all!
21.gif

SDL - my plain band (in avatar) is a custom-width 2.75mm from e-weddingbands.com. They normally stock 2.5 and 2.0mm bands, but oredered this one for me and it came in like 1-2 weeks! I''m contemplating getting a 2mm knife-edge platinunm band in case I feel like wearing a w-band with my 3-stone. If I do, it''ll be from e-weddingbands.com!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow Kristy! you got enough bling there to cover 2 fingers! Drool...

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
LAst night, Hubby innocently asked me, "so any more thoughts about your ring or your setting?

I had to admit, "well, there is this 3-stone .... with pears on each side ........"
18.gif

I showed DH the artofplatinum website and showed him The Ring.

But, you know, that is a ring you get once you are SURE you LOVE your center stone.

I'd say you are in that position, huh, KD!!!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I am a defector from DT too. It was kind of boring over there.

I love your ring too. I think there are two types of people in the world. Those that like em big...like many, many of us...and those that don''t like the attention. It''s funny. When I was first getting engaged, my husband was thinking more like one carat for me. I was thinking two. We looked at some four and five carat stuff in Florida last year and he was actually saying the four carat stuff looked really good. :) It takes time to soften these guys up, right?

I too have been banned from any new jewelry purchases for a few years but I nailed my husband down on a specific date...lol...May 2010. That gives me four years to plan something really, really good.
emwink.gif
(Maybe you guys can help me). I am thinking emerald cut with baguettes or something. I also love the asschers and they looked stunning in the four carat size.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 8:54:37 PM
Author: windowshopper

Closer hand shot

WS - Mee Too! I love the crispness of that stone. Pure delightful perfection.

I keep coming back and looking at it. I wonder if I could find a 3-4ct that would look that good?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Kristy,

LOVE the new pics! Your ring is just stunning- there really are no words! Congrats and enjoy it!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
WOW!
18.gif
It looks HUGE! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''m in LOVE!
30.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow wow wow wow! I''ve always loved pears as side stones, but Wow!
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Got any more pics Kristy???
2.gif

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
WOW WOW WOW THAT IS ONE BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND IM JELOUS LOL CONGRATS ON THE BLING
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Just saw the pics (on pages 6-7)...WOW
36.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Kristy, I have to tell you again, your ring is amazingly gorgeous!! It''s beautiful on your hand. Wear it proudly for all of us, please!!
9.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/5/2006 9:52:03 AM
Author: dbgaap

LAst night, Hubby innocently asked me, ''so any more thoughts about your ring or your setting?

I had to admit, ''well, there is this 3-stone .... with pears on each side ........''
18.gif

I showed DH the artofplatinum website and showed him The Ring.

But, you know, that is a ring you get once you are SURE you LOVE your center stone.

I''d say you are in that position, huh, KD!!!
I''d have to agree with that, DB!
9.gif
This one''s a keeper! Soooooo....are you contemplating a re-set? I love your new stone!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/5/2006 11:26:07 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 5/5/2006 1:36:52 AM
Thank you, all!
21.gif

SDL - my plain band (in avatar) is a custom-width 2.75mm from e-weddingbands.com. They normally stock 2.5 and 2.0mm bands, but oredered this one for me and it came in like 1-2 weeks! I''m contemplating getting a 2mm knife-edge platinunm band in case I feel like wearing a w-band with my 3-stone. If I do, it''ll be from e-weddingbands.com!
Is it 14k or 18k? If I get a 14k band will it effect my 18k engagement ring? I know platinum and gold cant sit side by side, is it the same with 14K? Help!
SDL -- both my Leon ring and my wedding band are platinum. You know, I don''t know the answer to your question. I don''t see why plat and gold can''t sit side by side, other than how some people don''t like how it looks. But if you''re putting a 14k band next to an 18k engagement ring, I think the difference will be hardly visible.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/5/2006 6:13:36 PM
Author: Ann

Date: 5/4/2006 8:54:37 PM
Author: windowshopper

Closer hand shot

WS - Mee Too! I love the crispness of that stone. Pure delightful perfection.

I keep coming back and looking at it. I wonder if I could find a 3-4ct that would look that good?
Sure you can! :) It does take some time though. Well-cut stones above 2 carats are very hard to find.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/8/2006 2:07:01 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Got any more pics Kristy???
2.gif
Not at the moment, BUT.....my new 2mm knife-edge platinum band should be arriving tomorrow or Wednesday from e-weddingbands.com. I plan to take some pictures of my ring with that band, as well as with my 7-stone diamond band (10 pointers), and my original wedding band (.5 tcw engraved channel set eternity). I want to see how my ring looks with "different outfits" on!
9.gif

What prompted me to buy a 2mm knife-edge band? I went to Tiffany''s last weekend.
11.gif
Instead of detracting from my 3-stone as I thought it would, it actually seemed to complement it. It''s so dainty and unassuming, you can hardly even tell it''s there. Since I''m used to wearing 2 rings, I decided I''d give this knife-edge thing a shot! I will post pics as soon as I can. (hubby is traveling AGAIN this week so I''ll be pretty busy with work and the kids, but I''ll try to squeeze in a photo shoot)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I can''t wait for the fashion show!

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 4:08:09 PM

Date: 5/5/2006 11:26:07 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 5/5/2006 1:36:52 AM
Thank you, all!
21.gif

Is it 14k or 18k? If I get a 14k band will it effect my 18k engagement ring? I know platinum and gold cant sit side by side, is it the same with 14K? Help!
SDL -- both my Leon ring and my wedding band are platinum. You know, I don''t know the answer to your question. I don''t see why plat and gold can''t sit side by side, other than how some people don''t like how it looks. But if you''re putting a 14k band next to an 18k engagement ring, I think the difference will be hardly visible.
I have heard that platinum and gold can "wear" each other....don''t know about different "golds" though.....
But please be sure to post new ring.......haven''t read back through this entire thread, but have you purchased other things from them????

THANKS!!!
1.gif

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
....edited to add: your band, of course......
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I think this is my most favorite three stone ring!! I absolutely love the way the band tapers in.
Another LM knockout!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results