shape
carat
color
clarity

KristyDarling''s 3-stone by Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops! Just one more. This is just like the other sill shot with arrows except the light was better and the image is crisper.

1sillheadoncrisp.JPG

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kristy, I am speechless with how gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous that ring is. What a beauty. You DESERVE it. Keep telling yourself that!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 1:33:53 AM
Author: KristyDarling
Last one!!! I liked the shadows in this one.
This shot is great KD! The rainbows in the shadow are great! *post it in the gallery* *cough**cough*

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Diamondfan. The blinginess of this ring is growing on me and I''m getting more comfy with it!
9.gif

Mat -- OMG, I didn''t even notice there were rainbows in the shadows too! Cool!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 1:35:23 AM
Oops! Just one more. This is just like the other sill shot with arrows except the light was better and the image is crisper.
and this one looks like you can see the sky in the arrows!
30.gif
Blue arrows...*sigh* could it get any more yummy?

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Kristydarling, I Just Love that window shot showing the silvery arrows with blue tips! YUMMY!
Joni

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 1:35:23 AM

This may be the most beautiful picture in the history of PS!!! Absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the new pics!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
emsmilep.gif
love the new pics Kristy!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
KristyDarling, I love your ring. It''s big and beautiful! Enjoy it!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Ilike the pic with the big blue flash of color coming off the stone!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Just amazing!
30.gif
From one Illini alum to another, you deserve to have such a beautiful ring and don''t let anyone every make you feel guilty about it!

I had debated myself about getting a 3 stone setting with pears (I got rounds instead), and of course after seeing your masterpiece it makes me wish I did go with the pears...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Kristy, the new pics are AWESOME. The ring is just gorgeous in every single way. I''m serious when I say I feel so sure about a new setting and then see something like your and it makes me totally start second guessing myself
20.gif
2.gif
. It''s just fabulous. Ok, so can I make a picture request? Can you take a full hand shot so we can really see the size of the ring in proportion to your hand? please??
3.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks very much! Amazing how a little bit of sun can set your ring on fire! It's all about the lighting!

Pebbles and Mrssalvo - I know what you mean. Whenever I look at other people's beauties here, or when a new stunner comes along, it makes me think twice about my own! Not because I don't love mine, but because I love other styles so much too. I guess it means you'll have to start a collection.
2.gif
DH has cut me off though...no more diamonds for me for at least 5-10 years! But I'll be damned if I don't get an asscher or emerald cut for my 40th!! He just doesn't know about it yet. As for full hand shots, I believe there's one on the first page of this thread. There's also an almost-full hand shot on page 6 (my wrist is cut off). Sorry I can't take more shots for now...DH took the camera on his business trip and he'll be gone til Wednesday night.
8.gif
I know you're a size 3.5 too, so I enjoy looking at rings on your hand too.
3.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Kristy - *LOVE* the new pics! Glad to hear that you''re enjoying it so much! It looks beautiful...don''t let anyone tell you otherwise. Besides, you know the truth of the matter is that they''re just jealous...! I can''t stand how some people have to down others to make themselves feel better...

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
OK- I just fainted~! Spectacular, just spectacular. Some things are beautiful beyond words, and your ring is one of them.

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!! It''s Gorgeous and BIG
18.gif
. Proud and enjoy your ring.

cannuck

Rough_Rock
Absolutely breathtaking!!!!! I could look at the pictures of that stunner, all day!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
KD
23.gif
beautiful pictures !!!
30.gif
10.gif
beautiful ring!!!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh
my
gosh
30.gif

that is just amazing!

wear it in good health kristydarling
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wooza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 10:05:23 AM

Mrssalvo - As for full hand shots, I believe there''s one on the first page of this thread. There''s also an almost-full hand shot on page 6 (my wrist is cut off). Sorry I can''t take more shots for now...DH took the camera on his business trip and he''ll be gone til Wednesday night.
8.gif
I know you''re a size 3.5 too, so I enjoy looking at rings on your hand too.
3.gif

hehe, thanks Kristy, I was blinded by all the bling I forgot to look for the rest of your hand in the pics
3.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...stunning
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Love your last window sill picture
30.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the new photos...I''m drooling!!!
3.gif
I''m in love!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Is the back of the shank rounded? Is there only a slight knife edge on the sides?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Love the new setting Krystydarling! I recognize the name so I''m assuming you''re the same Krystydarling from DT. Sorry to hear that your original setting w/ the surprise diamonds kept getting loose. But kudos on your NEW Leon ring! Remember my princess? It''s being reset by Leon as we speak:)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the compliments!

Cpster -- the only knife-edge part is the bit immediately to the sides of the pears. (Leon actually calls it a pinched shank) The shank rounds off almost immediately on the inside of my hand.

Snooper -- hey girl! Nice to see you here. I stopped going to DT because it was just such a quiet forum. Things get a lot livelier around here so this has become my new hangout. That''s awesome that Leon is re-setting your humongo princess! Do tell!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Hey KD!

Well, last week I picked out larger sized tap. baguettes for my princess. The overall look will be the same, but this time, the ring will set low, basket setting, 2.2mm band instead of my previous 2.5mm. The waiting is killing me, but I don''t want to bother him as I''d rather have him focus on the ring instead of me calling... I always thought my baguettes were a bit drwarfed.. They were .51 I think tcw. But now I''m getting .78 only because he said it''d look more "elegant, and these baguettes have an elegant taper" So what ever he said, I said "SURE!"

We miss you on DT, but I know what you mean... I''ll have to get used to PS''s layout, but so far I''m loving it:)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snooper welcome to PS
35.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Kristy, that''s an awesome ring and it looks fantastic on your finger!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results