shape
carat
color
clarity

KristyDarling''s 3-stone by Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carlotta -- yes, I''ve purchased 2 other wedding bands from them before. They''re great! Well-priced (best prices on the web and B&M), awesome quality, good customer service. They will even order custom sizes and widths for some of their wedding bands. I highly recommend them!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Butterfly -- the pinched shank is one of my fave things about this design, too!
1.gif
The whole ring just feels like a piece of art, you know? It has FLOW. I''ve tried on enough 3-stone rings to have a good feeling about what feels like a mass-produced hunk of metal and what doesn''t.

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 4:40:03 PM
Author: KristyDarling
Carlotta -- yes, I''ve purchased 2 other wedding bands from them before. They''re great! Well-priced (best prices on the web and B&M), awesome quality, good customer service. They will even order custom sizes and widths for some of their wedding bands. I highly recommend them!
Thank you...am on my way to check them out!!!!!!!
2.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Kristy, it''s gorgeous! Definitely not for the faint of heart!
30.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! KD, your new setting is S T U N N I N G!!!! I do not serve PS often and just saw your new seeting. One of Leon''s best for sure, I adore his work. Love the split prongs. I love the pears as well.

If you don''t mind me asking, can you give me a range as to how much Leon charged for the setting alone? Don''t worry if you are not confortable with giving that info. I am thinking of having Leon make me a solitaire setting when I get my stone.

Thanks.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to this thread to look, drool and dream! I am so in love with that ring. I''m begging the FI to get me one. LOL.

Congratulations again. It''s so beautiful.
36.gif

35.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
KristyDarling, what a beautiful ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. It is beypnd gorgeous. It is stunning.

It is classic. It is breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay i have been having a picture gasm with my stone, got any more new pix KD?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Kristy, you need to change your avatar to a pic of your new ring..

and I''m with Mara, definitely need some more pics..

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2006 10:38:14 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Hey Kristy, you need to change your avatar to a pic of your new ring..

and I''m with Mara, definitely need some more pics..
Ditto!

I just told Mara the same thing! lol

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pictures are a-coming! Maybe not for a few days since I''m slammed at work and my daughter''s pretty sick. But I can''t wait to put on my "fashion show" (aka Leon with my different wedding bands). And since I''m rockin'' my new JewelJet, everything will be extra-sparkly.
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Oh Yay!!! I can''t wait!!!
36.gif
36.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It looks gorgeous!! (3 weeks away from a pc on a construction site and look what I''ve missed!!)

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Kristydarling, when you called your ring "Precious" in the mother''s day thread, this is what I thought of,

"My Preeeeecccccioussssssss....."

myprecious.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol wallermama...greg and i are always joking about that too....gollum is the poster alter-ego for crazy PS'ers everywhere!!

lili

Ideal_Rock
KristyDarling,

Your ring is to die for.
I have just one thing to say: HUBBA HUBBA
3.gif

ps. You and Mara take great pictures. It helps to have excellent subjects like those giant rocks huh?
2.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are all crazed Gollums for sure! LOL.

Not sure when exactly I''m going to get a chance to take more pics this weekend. DH has informed me that he''s going to play 18 holes of golf tomorrow which means my whole day is shot. (gotta stay with the kiddos) We''re gonna run all our errands on Sunday so I MIGHT have time to squeeze them in then, we''ll see!

I got my knife-edge band and it''s pretty nice. Not sure if I love it yet though.

gemologygal

Rough_Rock
Kristy, your ring is perfect!!!! This is my first post on PS and the setting of this ring is my DREAM ring. I hope BF will read the link I sent him of this thread and will take the hint. You have gorgeous taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi GemGal -- I''m flattered!
1.gif
I think my ring is pretty darn perfect, too. Hehe. Tell your BF that he should go straight to Leon for this ring...because in case he''s thinking of having it copied, he should know there are very few jewelers out there who can duplicate Leon''s platinum flow and special style. Go straight to the originator! Leon is surprisingly well-priced (my setting alone was $1600...then again, plat prices have gone through the roof so that may have changed) and since he''s in the diamond district, he can also source the stones for you too. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!

I took some pictures today of the ring with my various bands and am dying to post them here, but I''m having issues with my darn computer. It won''t import the photos for some reason. I''ll keep working on it and report back soon!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, I have maybe 5 minutes to do this (hoping my daughter will stay sleeping for just awhile longer!)....

Here it is with my 7-stone Bez Ambar Boundless setting, the stones are 10-pointers.

lmambarfar.JPG

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s the same band up close.

lmambarclose.JPG

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With my original wedding band, a .5tcw engraved eternity band.

lmchannelfar.JPG

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With the 2.75mm thick heavy comfort fit band (e-weddingbands.com) that went with my old JA custom solitaire setting.

lmthickbandfar.JPG

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With my new 2mm knife-edge band from e-weddingbands.com. Not 100% sure if I love this band yet or not.

lmknifefar.JPG

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are both my e-rings.

Sidebyside2erings close.JPG

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another. These last two were taken later in the day, hence the mellower lighting.

ontop close.JPG

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uh oh, kids are yelling for Mom. Gotta go and get them up for the day. I was gonna post more pics of my Tacori e-ring, but that will have to wait. Hope you enjoyed the fashion show!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results