shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen 6 prong knife edge vs. Vatche U113 vs. Tiffany & Co. Classic

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have worn a delicate pave band next to my old solitaire + spacer which did not sit higher than my other bands. IMG_0071.jpg

Absolutely stunning!! Thank you!

Lore

Rough_Rock
I can't wait to see what you end up with! I think when people are saying the Tiffany Embrace is too high they are meaning that the prongs of the e-ring solitaire will rub against the small diamonds on the Embrace which can damage the girdles of the Embrace diamonds over time. Some people will wear a thin plain spacer to prevent this and others will opt for a diamond band that sits lower.

Yes, this is exactly the problem. The height of the Embrace ring will rub against the prongs of your engagement ring. We were worried about this so the Charis Pave was a great alternative. Much lower and hits the donut of the engagement ring instead of the prongs. The donut kind of acts like a spacer.

Lore

Rough_Rock
I love seeing all of these beautiful modified WF settings! I found these pictures of yours, GORGEOUS!!! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wf-semi-custom-knife-edge-w-aca.227819/ A big thank you to you all!! I am definitely going to consider this as an alternative to the Vatche U113. :) I will also be considering WF for the eternity band. When you say the Tiffany Embrace is too high, what do you mean? This is the one I have my heart set on, so I would love to hear your thoughts - http://www.tiffany.com/engagement/w...wse&trackpdp=bg&fromcid=287462&trackgridpos=6 I also really want it to sit flush with my engagement ring.

One of the benefits of the in-house WF reproduction is that they can make it with 90/10 platinum and iridium mix. I don't think Vatche offers that anymore. We opted for that mix since we read good things about its hardness level and how it wears over time. Otherwise I had my heart set on the U113...

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see what you end up with! I think when people are saying the Tiffany Embrace is too high they are meaning that the prongs of the e-ring solitaire will rub against the small diamonds on the Embrace which can damage the girdles of the Embrace diamonds over time. Some people will wear a thin plain spacer to prevent this and others will opt for a diamond band that sits lower.

The Embrace is beautiful though! I'm certain WF could make a very similar band to fit nicely with whatever you choose.

Thank you! I found this beautiful WF eternity band that might be a perfect alternative to Tiffany's Embrace - https://www.whiteflash.com/gallery/wedding-bands/shared-prong-diamond-eternity-band-14904.htm vespergirl discusses it here (pictured with her old engagement setting)... https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ernity-its-finally-here-loads-of-pics.117411/ Here it is with her new Tiffany style setting (from BGD). This is exactly what I want... the two bands appear to be the same height off the finger and they sit flush. Her stone is 2 carats, so I wonder if I would be able to achieve the same look with a 3 carat diamond solitaire? And would these stones rub in this case scenario?
eternity.jpg

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The 6-prong solitaire does make a stone look slightly bigger. But 3ct is definitely not too large, to me it is just perfect! If you already have a 2.7, you will get used to the size jump to 3+ VERY quickly! This thread has a pic of the 3.22 with my current eternity band, not from WF. The stones are 19-20pts each. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/calling-all-j-k-l-diamonds-lets-gather-here.228732/#post-4129024
I don't wear them together everyday, as I find it to be too much weight on one finger. Sounds silly, but I actually get a sore finger if I do. :oops2: That plus the issue if the band being on the high side and cutting into the prongs if there is no spacer. If you want to wear a solitaire daily with a share prong eternity band, my suggested would be to keep it under 2ctw. I had a 1.6ctw eternity band that I highly regret letting go. There are tons of picture of eternity bands in this thread here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-diamond-eternity-bands.51825/

So beautiful!!! By keeping it under 2ctw, I assume you mean the eternity band only, not the engagement ring? I do want to wear my solitaire every day! I just posted a picture of vespergirl's 1.68 ct total weight eternity band (from WF!) in response to JDDN, and I think this would be perfect. Her solitaire is 2 carats so I am wondering if this band would have the same effect with a 3 carat stone?? May I ask the total weight of your eternity band?

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there!

Vatche will do Plat/Ru 950 so that's a nice option in terms of 'hardness'. That is the alloy combination Tiffany uses. Whatever you choose, I'd personally have the solitaire and the band made from the same alloy combination if you are going custom.

CareBear was describing keeping the eternity band only under 2 ctw (ctw = total carat weight) and wasn't including the solitaire =)2.

Vespergirl's 4 prong solitaire wouldn't have rubbed but from the photo you posted with the 6 prong knife edge, we can't say for certain unless we see a picture of the gallery. It 'seems' like it wouldn't rub but hard to say for sure without seeing.

You can go to Tiffany and ask to try on a 3 carat solitaire (or as close as they have) and try it on with different eternity bands of varying ctw. Take photos and post them here ;)2.

I think the WF band is beautiful and perfect for a 3 carat solitaire! If you want bigger diamonds and don't want to wear a spacer you will be limited by the height of the shank of your solitaire under the head.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I am late to this thread but I have had the Vatche U-113 for years and it definitely is one of the best of the Tiffany style solitaires (much better than Excel)! I wear a real Tiffany Legacy band with mine, and I highly recommend getting a real Tiffany wedding band! But wait until you have your engagement ring, and then go to Tiffany and try on bands! It's so much fun!

I love Whiteflash and think you're on the right track. Please consider their ACA diamonds because they are top of the line! I'd go for the Vatche setting and do ask for the 90%plat/10%iridium. Vatche does the prongs like Tiffany.

Here is mine (2.3 ct diamond, size 5.5 finger):

r 2013-06-22 15.39.54.jpg 2013-06-10 b.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and I think the Embrace ring will work fine. Tiffany bands are generally set very low. And there used to be a band just like that but not named Embrace that definitely is set low enough. But I'd caution you that many women do not wear the same ring size throughout their lifetime, so if your ring size changes, you can't resize an eternity.

So, in that case, if you wanted WF to make you one custom, you'd have to request a super low set, shared prong, basket setting. That's why many people buy those kinds of rings at Tiffany as theirs are usually low set (although I have not tried on that specific Embrace ring). I have tried on many of theirs, though, and all the ones with smaller stones work with the Vatche setting.

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi there!

Vatche will do Plat/Ru 950 so that's a nice option in terms of 'hardness'. That is the alloy combination Tiffany uses. Whatever you choose, I'd personally have the solitaire and the band made from the same alloy combination if you are going custom.

CareBear was describing keeping the eternity band only under 2 ctw (ctw = total carat weight) and wasn't including the solitaire =)2.

Vespergirl's 4 prong solitaire wouldn't have rubbed but from the photo you posted with the 6 prong knife edge, we can't say for certain unless we see a picture of the gallery. It 'seems' like it wouldn't rub but hard to say for sure without seeing.

You can go to Tiffany and ask to try on a 3 carat solitaire (or as close as they have) and try it on with different eternity bands of varying ctw. Take photos and post them here ;)2.

I think the WF band is beautiful and perfect for a 3 carat solitaire! If you want bigger diamonds and don't want to wear a spacer you will be limited by the height of the shank of your solitaire under the head.

I have pictures!! I don't think they are terribly helpful though... I had to go to two different Tiffany's for them, and neither had exactly what I was looking for. The first solitaire is 1.78 carats and the eternity band is the exact one I would want, down to my ring size! - 3mm, 1.64 total weight. I love the way it sits flush with the solitaire, but I don't know for sure if a 3 carat stone would achieve this look??

The second solitaire is 3.30 carats, and I honestly felt it was too large for me. I don't have the specs on the eternity band, but it was too big... both in tw and size (their inventory was depleted as it was right after Christmas). I don't like the way the two rings are so far apart on my finger... which makes me wonder if it is because the diamond on this solitaire is so much larger, thus a larger "donut" which would prohibit the eternity band from flush contact?? Or would the 1.64 tw be flush?

I did try on a 3 carat (exact weight) solitaire at another jewelry store (not Tiffany's). I don't have a picture, but that diamond size felt perfect to me. I am hoping it would sit flush with the 1.64 Tiffany Embrace or the WF custom.

IMG_0101.jpg IMG_0104.jpg

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Okay, I am late to this thread but I have had the Vatche U-113 for years and it definitely is one of the best of the Tiffany style solitaires (much better than Excel)! I wear a real Tiffany Legacy band with mine, and I highly recommend getting a real Tiffany wedding band! But wait until you have your engagement ring, and then go to Tiffany and try on bands! It's so much fun!

I love Whiteflash and think you're on the right track. Please consider their ACA diamonds because they are top of the line! I'd go for the Vatche setting and do ask for the 90%plat/10%iridium. Vatche does the prongs like Tiffany.

Here is mine (2.3 ct diamond, size 5.5 finger):

r 2013-06-22 15.39.54.jpg 2013-06-10 b.jpg

Hello, and thank you so much for joining in!! I have read and saved so many of your posts! :) I loved the one you did documenting your visit to Tiffany's! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-visit-to-tiffanys.171403/ The Tiffany Embrace is definitely my first choice, but I am going to price the WF custom. The one Vespergirl had made is so beautiful. And I am still leaning towards the Vatche U113... Thank you for the advice for the 90%plat/10%iridium! Is this the same as the Plat/Ru 950 JDDN suggested, which is what Tiffany's uses?

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think I am missing something here, OP, in your initial post you said you were considering the Tiffany setting but the whole ring is too expensive........but you want to put a 3+ ct diamond in it. If you can afford a 3+ ct diamond, can't you afford Tiffany's?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm biased I've had two rings made for people (not myself but I saw both of them) from Brian Gavin and that is pretty darn close to a Tiffany, so much so the people in Tiffany were admiring it.

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm biased I've had two rings made for people (not myself but I saw both of them) from Brian Gavin and that is pretty darn close to a Tiffany, so much so the people in Tiffany were admiring it.

That is the setting I actually was was leaning towards at first! It is the one Vespergirl has (with WF custom eternity band) and I absolutely love it. I hope she doesn't mind me posting her pictures (I found them in this thread, and they are sooo beautiful https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-plain-solitaires-with-eternity-bands.149883/)... I may have to put Brian Gavin back into the consideration. The main difference I can see is the prongs... BGD prongs seem to go straight up, while Tiffany prongs are more curved. Also, is the sharpness on the knife edge more pronounced? It is tough to tell. The "donut" seems to be quite small, allowing the eternity band to be flush. (For reference, the solitaire is 2 carats.) I would love your thoughts since you have seen the BGD band in person!

jjcset1.jpg jjcset2.jpg jjcset3.jpg
jjcset4.jpg

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My eternity is a 3.1ctw. If the Embrace does not sit flush against a 3.3ct, then it probably will not against a 3.0ct. From the pics you posted, Vespergirl’s WF eternity looks slightly lower than the Embrace. But, you will need to check with WF exactly how low they can make the band in your ring size, as different ring sizes require different number of stones. Another thing to note, Vespergirl’s set is a much snugger fit on her than the 3.3 Tiffany + Embrace on you. Rings that fit loosely will not be sitting flush against each other.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few thoughts. No band is going to sit totally flush with a Tiffany solitaire, but it will sit close with a tiny gap which protects the rings from rubbing each other except right at the base of the head. So that part is good. I was referring to the height of the ring because diamond bands that are too high can make dents in the prongs of the engagement ring if the diamond edges rub the band. That WF band looks awesome! I would probably go with that if it is as low or lower than the Embrace just due to the great diamond quality WF uses.

Tiffany has also offered to clean my ring with the comment that it was one of theirs. So know that the Vatche passes that test, plus they do the prongs more like Tiffany.

I think I am missing something here, OP, in your initial post you said you were considering the Tiffany setting but the whole ring is too expensive........but you want to put a 3+ ct diamond in it. If you can afford a 3+ ct diamond, can't you afford Tiffany's?

Yes, you're definitely missing something. She might rather have a 3 ct superideal cut from Whiteflash over a 2 ct not as well cut stone from Tiffany for the same price.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and again, if you have WF make the band, I'd ask them to leave a small sizing area adequate for future sizing.

Either 90platinum/10iridium or 95platinum/5ruthenium is fine. What you want to avoid is 95plat/5iridium as it is softer and scratches more easily. My ring was polished 4.5 years ago, and it still looks great!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for this wealth of invaluable information! It is SO incredibly helpful!! Now, I will probably start a new thread in a few days obsessing over diamond selections. :kiss2: Thank you again, I am so grateful for your insight! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Tophat1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Not the OP, but it is probably a $30K difference

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two things firstly you can ask them to do the prongs any way you like I actually bought the settings from them got them sent to Australia and had jewellers here set the stones so again if you had a really good jeweller you can get them to make the prongs look however you want (I assume BG could do that too).

Second point is that pics magnify everything to look really unrealistic, that setting is a lot finer (I don't mean cheap, I mean more delicate to the eye) in general than the pics suggest.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been admiring your GORGEOUS ring!!! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-937-carat-whiteflash-aca.235381/ Congratulations!!! I will definitely ask Whiteflash about their custom setting vs. the U113. Both seem like wonderful options, and I think I have made up my mind that they are who I want to work with. You were pleased with them, yes? The size of your diamond is exactly what I have in mind, how do you enjoy wearing it every day? My ring size is 5, so I imagine this is pretty close to what it would look like on my finger as well. Anything more than that would make me feel uncomfortable, and I don't think I would want to wear it every day. Also, may I ask about your wedding band? It is perfect!

To say I'm pleased with WF is an understatement. They are fan-freaking-tastic and I'd recommend them to anyone who would listen lol. My ring is PERFECT and I love it so much. It's definitely not too big. When I first got it I was like HOLY CRAP, this diamond is HUGE, but that feeling passed overnight and now I think I could "deal" with 4 carats (never going to happen, haha). I love it!

My wedding band is a blatant copy of the Tiffany & Co. 9-stone .27ct diamond band that sells for like $2700 (or more? can't recall). A local jeweler made it for me for $900 ;-)

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
To say I'm pleased with WF is an understatement. They are fan-freaking-tastic and I'd recommend them to anyone who would listen lol. My ring is PERFECT and I love it so much. It's definitely not too big. When I first got it I was like HOLY CRAP, this diamond is HUGE, but that feeling passed overnight and now I think I could "deal" with 4 carats (never going to happen, haha). I love it!

My wedding band is a blatant copy of the Tiffany & Co. 9-stone .27ct diamond band that sells for like $2700 (or more? can't recall). A local jeweler made it for me for $900 ;-)

I found a diamond and I think we are going to buy it today, aaackkk!!!!! It is actually almost JUST like yours!!! I color, ACA Hearts & Arrows, just over 3 carats from WhiteFlash!!! I immediately fell in love! Question... Did you have them send you the diamond to approve BEFORE you had them do the custom setting, or did you have it all done at once? There is a part of me that is still a little apprehensive with buying a diamond sight unseen and committing to the custom setting... however after thoroughly researching WhiteFlash, I trust them implicitly and your glowing review kind of seals the deal. :) Oh, and I have decided to do the WF custom setting almost exactly like yours! It is also reassuring that you found your I to be very white. My antique OEC diamond is a J and I really wanted a whiter stone, but with this super ideal cut, you found it to look whiter than an average I, yes? Even compared to your wife's G and from the side?? Also, the stone I have on hold is an Si1 but rated as "eye clean" by WhiteFlash... With your VS2, are you able to see any inclusions if you stare at it really closely and from all angles? I know VS2 is better than Si1, but I have never seen an Si1 in person and that is the only thing that worries me. However, from everything I have read, WhiteFlash is very meticulous with their "eye clean" rating.

Thank you SO much for all of your help!!! You have been such an inspiration!!!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I found a diamond and I think we are going to buy it today, aaackkk!!!!! It is actually almost JUST like yours!!! I color, ACA Hearts & Arrows, just over 3 carats from WhiteFlash!!! I immediately fell in love! Question... Did you have them send you the diamond to approve BEFORE you had them do the custom setting, or did you have it all done at once? There is a part of me that is still a little apprehensive with buying a diamond sight unseen and committing to the custom setting... however after thoroughly researching WhiteFlash, I trust them implicitly and your glowing review kind of seals the deal. :) Oh, and I have decided to do the WF custom setting almost exactly like yours! It is also reassuring that you found your I to be very white. My antique OEC diamond is a J and I really wanted a whiter stone, but with this super ideal cut, you found it to look whiter than an average I, yes? Even compared to your wife's G and from the side?? Also, the stone I have on hold is an Si1 but rated as "eye clean" by WhiteFlash... With your VS2, are you able to see any inclusions if you stare at it really closely and from all angles? I know VS2 is better than Si1, but I have never seen an Si1 in person and that is the only thing that worries me. However, from everything I have read, WhiteFlash is very meticulous with their "eye clean" rating.

One more question, I'm so sorry to keep bugging you! Did you have your setting "thinned" along the front on either side of the diamond? The shank appears to "taper" (is that the right word??) in more than in the picture of the original setting online - https://www.whiteflash.com/engageme...-knife-edge-solitaire-engagement-ring-734.htm Lore's custom WF looks wider all along the front and not tapered... https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wf-semi-custom-knife-edge-w-aca.227819/ I really like the wider, less tapered front - but with the knife edge still softened - so I wanted to ask to make sure I give WF the proper instructions. Thank you again!!! PriceScope is the BEST!!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium

NICE! It's going to be ginormous - you will love it. Mine is 2.937 carats, but I just round up haha. I didn't have them send me the unset diamond. Given the customer service I received during the entire process I decided to just trust. I had my moments (and you can find my post(s) about it) where I was worried the "I" would be too yellow, and I watched the diamond's video at least 2897685498645 times to see if I could see inclusions. All my fears were immediately GONE the second I saw my ring. My wife and I both had G colored diamonds, and since she still has hers I compared the color. Hers was always a "high G", closer to an F than my old diamond was. Yes, it is whiter, but it's also a 60/60 ideal cut diamond which tends to throw white flashes rather than colorful ones (fire). So hers does look whiter. There are only two things that I notice when I compare my ring to hers:

1. My diamond is huge
2. My diamond is better cut - the superideal thing is definitely a visible thing

I can't see inclusions with my eyes, but I also had LASIK years ago and can't see up close that well afterwards. I can maybe, BARELY, find inclusions with my 10x loupe if I squint one certain way. Maybe someone with "normal" eyes could find something under a loupe, but there's nothing to the naked eye. Our 1.7ct G diamonds were SI1/eye-clean and we never saw inclusions in those either. I implicitly trust WF to be honest about a diamond being eye-clean.

And hey, get the ring, inspect the hell out of it and if you see something you don't like, you can have them swap the diamond out for another one!

Good luck! Can't wait to see another 3 carat ACA on PS!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more question, I'm so sorry to keep bugging you! Did you have your setting "thinned" along the front on either side of the diamond? The shank appears to "taper" (is that the right word??) in more than in the picture of the original setting online - https://www.whiteflash.com/engageme...-knife-edge-solitaire-engagement-ring-734.htm Lore's custom WF looks wider all along the front and not tapered... https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wf-semi-custom-knife-edge-w-aca.227819/ I really like the wider, less tapered front - but with the knife edge still softened - so I wanted to ask to make sure I give WF the proper instructions. Thank you again!!! PriceScope is the BEST!!!

I suggest finding a picture of what you want and sending it to your WF contact. I (blatantly ripped off, I mean) sent WF a picture of m-2-b's ring with exact instructions of what I want (softened knife edge, thin shank, delicate claw prongs, diamond set medium height) and that's exactly what I got.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dug up an email from Liza at WF, with photos, that might help you. I asked her how the WF knife-edge solitaire compares to the U113, and here was her reply (and photos): U113 is on the left in the first 2 photos

I do have some pictures that I think will help in comparing the Vatche ring to the Whiteflash ring. It's a bit hard to describe, but the WF ring has a sharper knife edge (Vatche's knife edge is softer) and the WF ring is wider, and a more consistent width. Some of the pictures show the two rings side by side, and also with the matching bands (since those show the shank design a bit more clearly sometimes for comparison).

u1133.jpg u1132.jpg u1131.jpg

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and given what I wanted (thinner than the U113, claw prongs, soft knife edge and no taper), this is what I got (terrible pics, sorry)

IMG_4489.JPG
IMG_4482.JPG

I'm posting this to tell you that they will make you whatever you want!

kbonita4

Rough_Rock
Two others that are quite nice are the Excel and BGD. I think the Excel is better than the JA version.

https://www.exceldiamonds.com/-Engagement-Rings-5/Tiffany-Style-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-951.html

https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/...taire/classic-style-knife-edge-platinum-5336p

I've seen the Excel in person and really like it and my friend says every Tiffany store she goes into thinks it the real deal. I think the Excel and Vatche are on-par with each other. I've not seen the BGD version in person, but others here on PS really like it.

I actually just got the BGD knife edge and I absolutely love it. It is extremely comfortable.
My new knife edge.jpg

@CharlotteYork , do you know how many wide/high you want the setting? Maybe you already answered that.

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
Oh, and again, if you have WF make the band, I'd ask them to leave a small sizing area adequate for future sizing.

Either 90platinum/10iridium or 95platinum/5ruthenium is fine. What you want to avoid is 95plat/5iridium as it is softer and scratches more easily. My ring was polished 4.5 years ago, and it still looks great!

Hi charlotteyork,
Just a quick tip on Vatche. They don't cast 900/10 plat anymore. Their standard is 950 irid which I ended up getting in my ring. So far it is great, but I also like patina, so it is not a big deal to me to have some scratches. I have not had any problems with softness, cracking, or the ring going out of round. Here is a link about Vatche casting:

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-mix-does-vatche-use-now.225281/#post-4088803

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I dug up an email from Liza at WF, with photos, that might help you. I asked her how the WF knife-edge solitaire compares to the U113, and here was her reply (and photos): U113 is on the left in the first 2 photos

I do have some pictures that I think will help in comparing the Vatche ring to the Whiteflash ring. It's a bit hard to describe, but the WF ring has a sharper knife edge (Vatche's knife edge is softer) and the WF ring is wider, and a more consistent width. Some of the pictures show the two rings side by side, and also with the matching bands (since those show the shank design a bit more clearly sometimes for comparison).

u1133.jpg u1132.jpg u1131.jpg

Sheerah at WF is going to pull the stone today and send me pictures of it in a "spring ring" so I can get a better idea of how it will look in real life and on the finger! I am SO excited!! The pictures you sent are so very helpful, thank you!!! I have been staring at the Vatche U113/WF knife edge/original Tiffany settings for so long and comparing them all in such detail that I am starting to go cross-eyed! o_O But this definitely confirms what I thought I was seeing and what I am requesting for the WF customization. I thought I detected a more consistent width in the WF, which is what I want (but with custom softened knife edge). Thank you again!!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I actually just got the BGD knife edge and I absolutely love it. It is extremely comfortable.
My new knife edge.jpg

@CharlotteYork , do you know how many wide/high you want the setting? Maybe you already answered that.

I absolutely LOVE this setting, your ring is gorgeous! I decided to go with the WhiteFlash knife-edge with some modifications/customizations as the diamond I have selected is with WF, and they also have the custom eternity band I want... so a one stop shop! The width of the WF setting is 2 mm at the bottom to 2.5 mm at the top. Here is a link https://www.whiteflash.com/engageme...-knife-edge-solitaire-engagement-ring-734.htm

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results