shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all RB plain solitaires with eternity bands!

bellapoo

Rough_Rock
Trade
This is my absolute favorite look! Let's see all the plain solitaires with eternity bands--- one as a wedding band, or two on either side! I have seen several pictures, but they are all scattered in different topics and difficult to locate! Thanks everyone!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I don't have a set like this but I do enjoy seeing them on here as well!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, thanks Bellapoo!

Here is a shot of my new 1.67ct diamond with my half eternity and simple "temporary" solitaire.

dreamerJ_band9a.jpg

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
I love this look too!

I especially love it when the solitaire is flanked by an eternity on either side.

Ooooooooooohhh... It makes me drool.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Here's mine, both rings by BGD

ring1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I am trying to post a link for my new reset and pics, but I keep getting error messages. This is a test ...

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
vespergirl said:
I am trying to post a link for my new reset and pics, but I keep getting error messages. This is a test ...

OK, this one finally worked. Here are some pics, but I guess I can't post a link ... you can check out my new thread if you find it through my avatar info, or it's on page 212 of the SMTR thread ...

The ring is a 2 ct RB in a BGD setting, with a WF eternity, 8 pointers.

jjcset1.jpg

jjcset2.jpg

jjcset3.jpg

jjcset4.jpg

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Here's a few of mine, hope this helps!

IMG_3133[1].jpg

IMG_3131[1].jpg

IMG_3119[1].jpg

IMG_3138[1].jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ringabling - wow!!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D said:
Wow, thanks Bellapoo!

Here is a shot of my new 1.67ct diamond with my half eternity and simple "temporary" solitaire.

He,he! Dreamer never loses the opportunity to refer to her solitaire setting as "temporary"...I can see the resetting process starting much earlier than we or she thinks... :naughty: And by the way Dreamer, i am IN LOVE with your set! I wish you didn't change anything about it :))

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are two new pics of my set, even though i still wonder whether my ER setting falls into the "solitaire" or "halo" category :bigsmile: I guess it's something...in between!!!

Newpicturesoftheset 003 (2).jpg

Newpicturesoftheset 004 (2).jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
natyLad said:
Dreamer_D said:
Wow, thanks Bellapoo!

He,he! Dreamer never loses the opportunity to refer to her solitaire setting as "temporary"...I can see the resetting process starting much earlier than we or she thinks... :naughty: And by the way Dreamer, i am IN LOVE with your set! I wish you didn't change anything about it :))

haha! Well, who knows what the future holds I suppose.

jenmarie

Shiny_Rock
This isn't my wedding band, and not an eternity ring, but it's the same basic look. The diamond band is a .75 ct half eternity that my FI gave me last Christmas...people keep telling me to use it for my wedding band! My engagement ring is 1.58 J SI1 set in platinum. Ring size is 5.75.

I don't know how you guys capture your arrows so well! I see them on the camera's screen, but they don't show up as sharp when I take the picture! I think I need to work on taking some pictures in the sun!

SAM_0796.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
jenmarie said:
This isn't my wedding band, and not an eternity ring, but it's the same basic look. The diamond band is a .75 ct half eternity that my FI gave me last Christmas...people keep telling me to use it for my wedding band! My engagement ring is 1.58 J SI1 set in platinum. Ring size is 5.75.

I don't know how you guys capture your arrows so well! I see them on the camera's screen, but they don't show up as sharp when I take the picture! I think I need to work on taking some pictures in the sun!

Hold your hand up in front of a window with the light coming in behind the diamond. Pefect arrows every time.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RingaBling,

You must tell me where you got the sapphire and diamond band and the tiny this bands?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have the energy to go to my other computer to find a picture (see avatar), but I truly love my solitaire with the Legacy band! That Legacy band is one thing I haven't had doubts about for a second. Seeing the BGD tiffany repro solitaire setting always makes me wonder if I should have gotten that instead of the classic Leon setting. I love both, but I think the Leon setting has the diamond a little low. Plus, the tiffany setting would go with the Legacy band. *sigh*

I never tire of seeing these sets...just classic and beautiful forever!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
autumngems|1288358884|2750191 said:
RingaBling,

You must tell me where you got the sapphire and diamond band and the tiny this bands?

Beverly K - Pearlmans

That thin band is my favorite one, I'd love one in every flavor!

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
Here's mine. 2 ct solitaire, 2 ctw eternity band, 1.5mm band on top.

DSCN0004.JPG

Screen shot 2010-10-20 at 7.03.39 AM.png

Matthewmon

Rough_Rock
where can i see more pics and get details of ringabling's micropave band?!?!?!?!

CaliSun

Shiny_Rock
Here's my Mark Morrell Flame (w/Brian Gavin Stone) and channel set eternity by Mark Morrell as well. His first in years!
Thanks for letting me share once again!

BGMM1_122109 (2).jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
My 1.148 ct solitaire with a 2.2 mm bead set wedding band. Finger size 6.

LTFbeadsetleon14.jpg

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
1.21 carat solitaire with two WF bezel bands. Everyone's sets are so beautiful! :lickout:

sorry, these are the best pictures I have access to, and I ETA better pictures than the first one I provided. kwe2.jpg
kwe5.jpg

Blech, my diamond looks like junk, but you get the idea :wacko:

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love this thread! Here's mine. The engagment ring is a 1.2 ct from Good Old Gold (size 4.25). The wedding band is a Tiffany & Co. 2.5 mm channel-set half eternity.

008.jpg

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Matthewmon|1289064591|2756899 said:
where can i see more pics and get details of ringabling's micropave band?!?!?!?!
Like what? What other info would you like? :)

Matthewmon

Rough_Rock
you got it from pearlmans? is there a website i can go to? how wide is it? any more pics? thanks!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Off the topic...KittyGolightly I love your nails!!!!! :love:

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
These are all gorgeous! ! ! And I just did what Dreamer said about putting your hand up to a window with the light coming in behind it because I can never ever get my arrows good and it worked! ! ! :shock:

I'm wanting an eternity so bad. . . ;(

I'm going to go water my money tree. . . :(sad

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results