shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT - another PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR here. My mom has high blood pressure, and gets similar symptoms if her meds are off - it's not something to mess around with. Better safe than sorry, right?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Hi Enerchi! They are better today! No numbness!

Rosebloom said:
YT - between the numb fingertips and the other funny symptoms you were having a few weeks ago, I really think you should go to a doctor! And I almost never think to go to a doc but in this case I really would. Could be a reaction to a medicine or something benign but there's a slight chance it could be something serious. So please go so your PS friends won't worry. It'll be good diamond karma. :)
Thanks for worrying about me Rosebloom! I think it's my BP... This has happened before when I wasn't on my blood pressure medication... I should be getting it soon. Thank you! It's my fault! Well, and the insurance company's fault, so lets just blame them :)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Circe said:
YT - another PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR here. My mom has high blood pressure, and gets similar symptoms if her meds are off - it's not something to mess around with. Better safe than sorry, right?
Yes! Thank you Circe! I took BP medication for a long time but my insurance told me I couldn't go and pick it up anymore at the pharmacy and instead had to have it mailed to me. So, it was a process to have a new prescription made up and sent over. Ran into some complications while printing out their order form, (my printer died) and I finally sent it last week. I should be getting my meds this coming week :) Wish the doctor's office would have just faxed the prescription over like I asked but oh well. The migraines haven't started yet so that's a good sign! Ok, I know, still bad!

Thanks go all the support guys! It makes me happy that if I'm gone, I shall be missed!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1362921553|3401167 said:
Matata|1362879914|3400940 said:
Huge achievement today -- I snow shoed up the steep sides of a mountain. Really steep. And when I turned around and realized how far up I got I was really excited until I realized I had to get down :-o DH had to talk to me the whole way down to keep me from freaking out. To celebrate, we're on our way out to a great restaurant for some fine food & fabulous wine. I think I'll have TWO desserts. I'm going to have nightmares tonight about that descent.

:appl: :appl: :appl:

What an awesome thing to do! I love getting out there in the great outdoors and doing fun stuff like this -- and two desserts are definitely appropriate celebration for such an event! :bigsmile:

WOW! :appl: :appl: :appl: And YAY for you!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I've been cleaning out my dressers this afternoon. 1.5 large trash bags off ratty clothes to throw away and 1.5 large trash bags of still good stuff to donate and I still have my closet to go through too.

While trying on old pairs of pants to see what fit and what didn't, I found my sapphire earring charm that I lost over two years ago. I had rather given up on that and I'm glad now that I haven't deconstructed the other one.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Kismet|1362945161|3401433 said:
I've been cleaning out my dressers this afternoon. 1.5 large trash bags off ratty clothes to throw away and 1.5 large trash bags of still good stuff to donate and I still have my closet to go through too.

While trying on old pairs of pants to see what fit and what didn't, I found my sapphire earring charm that I lost over two years ago. I had rather given up on that and I'm glad now that I haven't deconstructed the other one.

cool! Liberation and treasure in one cleaning session. Pic of the earrings? 8)

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
GemFever|1362895783|3401095 said:
pregcurious|1362889508|3401012 said:
I feel like consumers outside of PS want a dark sapphire like Princess Catherine's. I feel like I'm in a PS version of Groundhog Day.

Good for them! Those sapphires are readily available in jewelry stores. If the people never know the difference and can still enjoy their rings... that works, right?

Then all the good sapphires are left to us! :Up_to_something:

True. I've learned a lot about sapphires. I guess if I come across a nice one, I'll be able to evaluate it well enough to buy it, but I don't feel drawn to them. I once saw a tanzanite that I loved.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Whooohooo! I did it! I've been glued to the computer all weekend finishing up a big translation for work, but now it's DONE!!! :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

GemFever said:
Whooohooo! I did it! I've been glued to the computer all weekend finishing up a big translation for work, but now it's DONE!!! :bigsmile:
Hooooooray!!!!! Good job!!!! Woo hoo!!! Time to celebrate! Bring out that ice cream! I mean champagne!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1362980484|3401787 said:
GemFever said:
Hooooooray!!!!! Good job!!!! Woo hoo!!! Time to celebrate! Bring out that ice cream! I mean champagne!

Haha, thanks YT! I already ate all the icecream, two small buckets! This has been a weekend of binging and sitting at the computer. But all worth it because I'm doooooone :praise:

D

Deactivated member 42515

GemFever said:
YT|1362980484|3401787 said:
GemFever said:

Haha, thanks YT! I already ate all the icecream, two small buckets! This has been a weekend of binging and sitting at the computer. But all worth it because I'm doooooone :praise:
Two small buckets! You're already ahead of the game! I ran out of Coffee Heath Bar Crunch and now I'm in withdrawal stage.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
GemFever|1362945342|3401435 said:

kiz-sapphcharms4.jpg

They were made to go with a pair of hoop earrings I have.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Kismet|1363008555|3401866 said:

kiz-sapphcharms4.jpg

Wow! Beautiful. I wish my spring cleaning yielded such pretties!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know what got into me last night while surfing on eBay and i purchased a whole wedding set (diamond solitaire ring and half eternity band) :shock: :???: Seriously... :errrr: It has already been shipped...Now let's see what i'm gona do with it when it arrives... :shock:

D

Deactivated member 42515

nataliesamaras said:
I don't know what got into me last night while surfing on eBay and i purchased a whole wedding set (diamond solitaire ring and half eternity band) :shock: :???: Seriously... :errrr: It has already been shipped...Now let's see what i'm gona do with it when it arrives... :shock:
Curious to see what it looks like!

Psst! Were you asleep blinging? Cuz I do that...

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1363021040|3402008 said:
nataliesamaras said:
Curious to see what it looks like!

Psst! Were you asleep blinging? Cuz I do that...

Yup YT...No way i'm telling this to DH...he will kill me :bigsmile: He's away on a business trip and here i am, having wine late at night and buying expensive jewelry that i don't need :errrr:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Kismet said:

kiz-sapphcharms4.jpg

Gorgeous!!!! Absolutely dreamy! Who made them for you?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Beautiful Kismet!!! I love it!!! How awesome!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1363031010|3402155 said:
Kismet said:

Gorgeous!!!! Absolutely dreamy! Who made them for you?

Thanks GemFever, Rosebloom & YT! BGD made both the charms and the eternity band (and wow is that a bad picture of the band. the diamonds in it don't actually look like frozen spit.) [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-eternity-band-got-lonely.122679/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-eternity-band-got-lonely.122679/[/URL]

D

Deactivated member 42515

La la la.... What? This is my 3000th post you say? Oh reallllly? I didn't notice!

I wanna thank all the people for making this happen. PS, I couldn't done it without you. Hangout, and SMTB, you've been the grunt of my posts! So thank you for that! What else... What else... Oh yea! Pricescope rules! Woo!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1363040384|3402310 said:
La la la.... What? This is my 3000th post you say? Oh reallllly? I didn't notice!

I wanna thank all the people for making this happen. PS, I couldn't done it without you. Hangout, and SMTB, you've been the grunt of my posts! So thank you for that! What else... What else... Oh yea! Pricescope rules! Woo!

:appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1363040384|3402310 said:

WOOT WOOT!!! you go, YT!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Thank you. Thank you. Please throw your jewels onto the stage!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1363042928|3402345 said:

HAPPY 3000 posts YT!!!!!!!!! Your posts are always filled with good humor, support and love of bling and you add so much to PS!!! Here's to 3000 more and beyond!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

missy said:
YT|1363042928|3402345 said:

HAPPY 3000 posts YT!!!!!!!!! Your posts are always filled with good humor, support and love of bling and you add so much to PS!!! Here's to 3000 more and beyond!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Thanks Missy!
To infinity! And beyond! Or bed bath and beyond!!!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A Bachelor post: I had my "money" on Catherine... yay! She's a cutie! Wish them lots 'o love!! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

DH has a gift. He always finds the WORST movies. Horrible acting, horrible directing, horrible script, horrible story line. But, this is the gift part- ALL of the movies he picks has famous A-List actors in them. I don't know how he finds these movies. It's easy to find terrible movies with amateur actors. But, he finds horrible movies with actors that are usually amazing!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe I just sat through almost three hours of The Bachelor :knockout: especially since I just don't buy the whole premise of the show! But... they're a cute couple, and they seem reasonably grounded, and I wish them well. Still, please please please please please somebody stop me if I decide to watch their made-for-TV wedding! :roll:

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1363069600|3402704 said:
I can't believe I just sat through almost three hours of The Bachelor :knockout: especially since I just don't buy the whole premise of the show! But... they're a cute couple, and they seem reasonably grounded, and I wish them well. Still, please please please please please somebody stop me if I decide to watch their made-for-TV wedding! :roll:

I know! To me, The Bachelor Pad is like the lowest of the low and I ended up watching a huge chunk of it last year! LOL, I now openly admit that I watch drama junk TV that requires no brainwork!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
So we just got back from Punta Cana last night around 2am... I am a zombie today! :shock:

I have PS withdrawl from not being on here for a week.
I have withdrawl already from our vacation (I keep saying things like... this time yesterday we were xxx)
I have LOADS of laundry to do now - boo!
I gained about 7 pounds in 1 weeks, I know I know, gluttonous pig! :lickout:

Back to my routine I go, and back to work tomorrow too! ;(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results