shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a paper due like now. (technically probably 8 hours ago, but he said anytime today is fine)
Finals are Monday and Wednesday. I am tired and don't feel like doing anything but playing with my flowers in the garden :nono:
Oh well. Just a few more days and then I am DONE with this quarter!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously rubyshoes, it's frickin' HOT here!

TooPatient, I am procrastinating packing up my house by doing homework (and cruising PS, obviously!). If you put all the dishes in my kitchen in boxes I will write your paper!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1363391709|3405938 said:
Seriously rubyshoes, it's frickin' HOT here!

TooPatient, I am procrastinating packing up my house by doing homework (and cruising PS, obviously!). If you put all the dishes in my kitchen in boxes I will write your paper!

Deal! What do you know about computational fluid dynamics?

I love packing stuff. Unfortunately, I hate unpacking...

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
duplicate post.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Sterilizing your own soil on the BBQ smells awful.

Thank God I had the forsight to do it outside...

(I'm starting my annual repotathon, ergo the need for soil)

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
And why, while I'm talking absolute nonsense, is my skin breaking out badly? Do you know how old I am?

None of your darn business is how old!

(I always get cranky when my skin breaks out this bad)

Don't take it personally.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Begonia said:

Wait... I don't think I understand. Yoir own soil? Like poop? You're sterilizing your waste on the BBQ?

I obviously do not know what a repotathon is... I googled it but nothing came up...

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1363481557|3406750 said:
Begonia said:

Wait... I don't think I understand. Yoir own soil? Like poop? You're sterilizing your waste on the BBQ?

I obviously do not know what a repotathon is... I googled it but nothing came up...

TY, how did you change your name?

D

Deactivated member 42515

nielseel said:
Begonia said:

Message the mods and ask them :)

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will start a thread, but just HAD to "scream" this...................................

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear. Again, I gotta watch not being clear with my words...

I'm sterilizing soil from my garden as I grow houseplants, and make up my own soil mix. No poop involved. At any time. Ever. Not even cow/steer/or chicken poop. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I do use that (from animals that is), just not on my houseplants. Well occasionally I use manure tea...but I digress.

A repotathon is when I (annually) re-pot all of my houseplants.

I make it a fun time for all involved. Tea, snacks, wine, beer, whatever people want.

They hate to repot their plants. I love to repot plants. (OOooo new thread idea: what do you love to do that others don't enjoy? I've got a friend that will enjoy cleaning your oven. Didn't I just watch Sheldon organize closets? ADD kicking in again...)

A repotathon.

Good times.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1363481960|3406756 said:
nielseel said:
Begonia said:

Message the mods and ask them :)
bah fabulous!!! ive been looking to change mine i was an idiot and didnt think it was going to be my forever one when i signed in.

D

Deactivated member 42515

04diamond<3 said:
I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will start a thread, but just HAD to "scream" this...................................
Heyyyyyyyy, I was just gonna write that I hate DH today!!!!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
how do you message an admin?

D

Deactivated member 42515

nielseel said:
how do you message an admin?
On the farthest right tab under "my pages" there will be a "contact us" option

D

Deactivated member 42515

Begonia said:
Oh dear. Again, I gotta watch not being clear with my words...

I'm sterilizing soil from my garden as I grow houseplants, and make up my own soil mix. No poop involved. At any time. Ever. Not even cow/steer/or chicken poop. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I do use that (from animals that is), just not on my houseplants. Well occasionally I use manure tea...but I digress.

A repotathon is when I (annually) re-pot all of my houseplants.

I make it a fun time for all involved. Tea, snacks, wine, beer, whatever people want.

They hate to repot their plants. I love to repot plants. (OOooo new thread idea: what do you love to do that others don't enjoy? I've got a friend that will enjoy cleaning your oven. Didn't I just watch Sheldon organize closets? ADD kicking in again...)

A repotathon.

Good times.
That's cool! Something I need to do but don't wanna do!

That might be a fun thread Begonia!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Well if we are shouting out our hate for close family members ... I am loathing my brother right now. He is a lying stealing psycho path who makes me want to throw things!
He is the executor of my mothers estate and my sister and I just found out he has spent all her money and now wants to sell her stuff that we were going to divvy up, to pay more "estate debts"
He also sent me a 42 page email enumerating every way I have wronged him since the beginning of time! He is 55 years old for Gods sake!
Good thing I got the jewelry out of the house before he got his hands on it. We were supposed to divide it up with me being in charge so that was done 2.2 years ago!!! Grrrrr any estate lawyers out there????

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elisateach|1363529961|3407083 said:
Well if we are shouting out our hate for close family members ... I am loathing my brother right now. He is a lying stealing psycho path who makes me want to throw things!
He is the executor of my mothers estate and my sister and I just found out he has spent all her money and now wants to sell her stuff that we were going to divvy up, to pay more "estate debts"
He also sent me a 42 page email enumerating every way I have wronged him since the beginning of time! He is 55 years old for Gods sake!
Good thing I got the jewelry out of the house before he got his hands on it. We were supposed to divide it up with me being in charge so that was done 2.2 years ago!!! Grrrrr any estate lawyers out there????

How sad!
I'm glad you got the jewelry out years ago. I'm sure that would have gone fast if he'd gotten it :nono: .

If you're able and willing, you really should get to an attorney ASAP. Once he starts selling stuff off you'll have a hard time and probably never get the stuff back that was sold. I'm not an attorney so I really don't know what they can do. It just seems like there should be something that can be done in a situation like that.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
TooPatient|1363534652|3407130 said:
Elisateach|1363529961|3407083 said:

How sad!
I'm glad you got the jewelry out years ago. I'm sure that would have gone fast if he'd gotten it :nono: .

If you're able and willing, you really should get to an attorney ASAP. Once he starts selling stuff off you'll have a hard time and probably never get the stuff back that was sold. I'm not an attorney so I really don't know what they can do. It just seems like there should be something that can be done in a situation like that.

elisateach, also not a lawyer, but somewhat familiar with your situation. When my grandmother passed, her middle child, my mother's younger brother, was in charge of the estate. He basically did nothing but sit on it for several years while tax bills and other ridiculous nonsense piled up. Eventually my mother was able to file to have him removed as executor which was processed by the courts...it took awhile, but in the end they were finally able to move the estate forward and rectify the situation. Sending lots of hugs to you. I hope you're able to get things figured out.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Believe it or not, the executor can sell items to pay debts without consulting the beneficiaries HOWEVER most are considerate enough to check first and see if they want anything from the estate. If need be they then purchase the items from the estate. He has not done that. Plus he used the money my mom left to pay off his credit cards. He has been living off the grid for years and was using my moms accts as his own. So when she died he just used her money to pay his debts under the guise of settling the estate. We will only get an accounting of the havoc after he is done! It's crazy . If I was a real nasty person the IRS would be breathing down his back right now!
The one thing that has helped me deal with his verbal abuse is understanding the karma law of mirrors;-)
Someone sent me this after a particularly nasty interaction with him, that they witnessed.

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1363536717.jpg

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Toopatient and Vc10um
My sister and I we a$$es to sign the papers allowing him, plus my sister is the backup she should have been instead of him. My advice is NEVER have family members be executor!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elisateach|1363536907|3407150 said:
My sister and I we a$$es to sign the papers allowing him, plus my sister is the backup she should have been instead of him. My advice is NEVER have family members be executor!

Yep!

I worked for stock brokers and it was my job to do all the paperwork stuff. The things I've seen people try to do to their own families... :nono:
That might be something to check -- if the will specifically mentions items, he shouldn't be able to sell those. It may not solve the big problem but if it means you get to save the stuff that means most to you it might be worth looking.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Elisateach|1363536907|3407150 said:

Ive got a horror story for you.

My uncle made my 80 year old grandmother with dementia sign over her entire estate to him. You heard right, he tricked her. He videotaped her signing the papers. She doesn't even know the day of the week most days. :angryfire:

It took my mother, her 7 sisters and a bunch of lawyers to overturn his deception. But they did it. Don't stand for injustice.

And, apparently, don't mess with my mother. :sun:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I just want to say...

That I am really regretting my decision to give someone the opportunity to fix something for me that wasn't right because its back and it's still not right :rolleyes: I even defended his ability to do so here. I'm so... Angry.
I gave my daughter 3 stones to look at and she picked the one with the visible inclusion within half a second and she said 'that's not eye clean!' And she's 12 !! :angryfire:

I have not yet contacted him, hence the ambiguity.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hawaiianorangetree|1363651213|3408186 said:
I just want to say...

That I am really regretting my decision to give someone the opportunity to fix something for me that wasn't right because its back and it's still not right :rolleyes: I even defended his ability to do so here. I'm so... Angry.
I gave my daughter 3 stones to look at and she picked the one with the visible inclusion within half a second and she said 'that's not eye clean!' And she's 12 !! :angryfire:

I have not yet contacted him, hence the ambiguity.

Ugh! I was thinking of you and hoping the situation had been satisfactorily resolved and I am so disappointed for you that it has not. An unbelievable disappointment and I am so sorry HOT. :((

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
HOT, I am sorry this has happened again. :cry: I am floored. I would have thought, with all the attention, you would have been given VS just to make sure you were happy. Are you sure you are not being too critical? :ugeek: Maybe you need to just return it, if possible, and then go to WF or BGD. Remember, you will pay a premium but maybe it would be worth it to you. I hope, when everyone knows you posted the result, They won't be out for blood. Things turn nasty :angryfire: , real quick, here.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Guys. Nonie, I wonder that as well, but if a 12 year old who knows nothing about diamonds can pick it?...
It's not just the diamond anyway, this one in particular, the bezel is a bit rough in one spot and is a yellow colour, so I don't think it got dipped properly either.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
my daughter just received her 3rd promotion since she started working for the state 3.5 yrs ago... :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1363671189|3408437 said:
my daughter just received her 3rd promotion since she started working for the state 3.5 yrs ago... :appl:

:appl: Good for her!

D

Deactivated member 42515

hawaiianorangetree said:
Thanks Guys. Nonie, I wonder that as well, but if a 12 year old who knows nothing about diamonds can pick it?...
It's not just the diamond anyway, this one in particular, the bezel is a bit rough in one spot and is a yellow colour, so I don't think it got dipped properly either.
That would be very annoying. Especially because this is the fixed solution.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results