shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
rubyshoes|1362782455|3400163 said:
Best of luck, 04diamond<3! Hope you get the job!

Sarahbear, how funny you liked the green tea kitkats. When we visited Japan, my husband was obsessed with those, as well as with macha icecream. I HATE green tea so it was kinda funny to see him in love with that stuff! There's also a really yummy candy you get in Japan- it's made of adzuki beans and it's kinda soft and squishy. OMG so delicious! But I have never seen it here in the US! If I did, I'd buy bags of it. :lickout:

My random comment is that I am very bummed today and feel like a failure and trying to keep my spirits up. I don't want to specify why... just would appreciate some hugs. :((

bug hugs from down under! check out GOG panther ring!!! LOL

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are so sweet . :)) Thank you so much, I appreciate your kindness. I hope you feel better too, 04diamond<3, big hugs! :))

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Rosebloom|1362782895|3400168 said:
Hugs Rubyshoes!!!

If I wasn't home with two sick kidos I'd suggest we meet downtown for a cocktail and a trip to Harry Winston for eye candy. Cheers me up every time! Hope you feel loads better soon.

Since I am missing the Chicago GTG, I'd love to meet you in the city sometime for cocktails and jewel-gazing! :)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
rubyshoes said:
Hugs Rubyshoes!!!

If I wasn't home with two sick kidos I'd suggest we meet downtown for a cocktail and a trip to Harry Winston for eye candy. Cheers me up every time! Hope you feel loads better soon.

Since I am missing the Chicago GTG, I'd love to meet you in the city sometime for cocktails and jewel-gazing! :)
Sounds awesome!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1362825039|3400479 said:
rubyshoes said:
Hugs Rubyshoes!!!

Sounds awesome!!

SO JEALOUS! hugs my friend, feel better! We all have those days.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rubyshoes---I'm sorry you had a bad day ---- I hope it just gets better and better from here on in!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck 04diamond! I hope you get the job!!
Ruby-I hope you are feeling better today and that things are looking up for you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had the worst night's sleep I have had in a very long time. I think part of it is because we have a black tie event tonight for my dh's job and I am a bit apprehensive so had a lot of trouble sleeping. I haven't met anyone at his new job yet and I really am not feeling social especially after the horrible night's sleep I had. Ugh! Big headache and very fuzzy if you kwim.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I hope you get an extra good night's sleep tonight, Missy. It's amazing how a night or two of poor quality sleep can make you feel like absolute poo. Almost like you're getting the flu. :nono:

Going to uni full time, working half time, and taking care of a house with 2 dogs and 13 cats is hard work. I had my first lecture on Friday at 8 am, went all day til I finished work at 9:30 pm, and then got up and did another shift at work from 7-5:30 today, Saturday. Fridays and Saturdays are going to quickly become my least favorite days of the week - I feel so betrayed, they used to bring me such joy! ;(

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
justginger|1362842216|3400577 said:
I hope you get an extra good night's sleep tonight, Missy. It's amazing how a night or two of poor quality sleep can make you feel like absolute poo. Almost like you're getting the flu. :nono:

Going to uni full time, working half time, and taking care of a house with 2 dogs and 13 cats is hard work. I had my first lecture on Friday at 8 am, went all day til I finished work at 9:30 pm, and then got up and did another shift at work from 7-5:30 today, Saturday. Fridays and Saturdays are going to quickly become my least favorite days of the week - I feel so betrayed, they used to bring me such joy! ;(

Yikes JG! That's a full plate. Don't forget to put a little "me" time in there somewhere!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Ginger. I feel bad complaining seeing how much you have to do and how filled your days are. I totally understand what you are going through and it's a lot but just remember, it's all worth it! {{{hugs}}}

justginger

Ideal_Rock
missy|1362851224|3400652 said:
Thanks Ginger. I feel bad complaining seeing how much you have to do and how filled your days are. I totally understand what you are going through and it's a lot but just remember, it's all worth it! {{{hugs}}}

Don't feel bad, everyone has the right to complain! I knew what I was signing up for, eyes wide open, so I am not surprised. Just tired. :lol:

Yes, Bastet, a few people have reminded me of elusive "me time" - and I've also been told to "not neglect DH". I guess all women are meant to have access to Harry Potter time turners? :sick:

D

Deactivated member 42515

justginger said:
missy|1362851224|3400652 said:

Don't feel bad, everyone has the right to complain! I knew what I was signing up for, eyes wide open, so I am not surprised. Just tired. :lol:

Yes, Bastet, a few people have reminded me of elusive "me time" - and I've also been told to "not neglect DH". I guess all women are meant to have access to Harry Potter time turners? :sick:
Can't. I would use it for evil. Rob banks, steal jewelry. The hope diamond would be in my living room.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huge achievement today -- I snow shoed up the steep sides of a mountain. Really steep. And when I turned around and realized how far up I got I was really excited until I realized I had to get down :-o DH had to talk to me the whole way down to keep me from freaking out. To celebrate, we're on our way out to a great restaurant for some fine food & fabulous wine. I think I'll have TWO desserts. I'm going to have nightmares tonight about that descent.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
missy|1362837895|3400545 said:
Good luck 04diamond! I hope you get the job!!
Ruby-I hope you are feeling better today and that things are looking up for you!

Thank you Missy! :halo: I hope you're getting better sleep! I have trouble sleeping too when I'm stressing. I hope that you have a long and restful sleep tonight!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I feel like consumers outside of PS want a dark sapphire like Princess Catherine's. I feel like I'm in a PS version of Groundhog Day.

D

Deactivated member 42515

All my fingertips are asleep... What does this mean...

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1362891812|3401034 said:

All of them on both hands? Maybe it's from your hand position when you are on a computer, cutting off circulation? I hope they come back to normal soon!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
pregcurious|1362889508|3401012 said:
I feel like consumers outside of PS want a dark sapphire like Princess Catherine's. I feel like I'm in a PS version of Groundhog Day.

Good for them! Those sapphires are readily available in jewelry stores. If the people never know the difference and can still enjoy their rings... that works, right?

Then all the good sapphires are left to us! :Up_to_something:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wish I liked white metal.

D

Deactivated member 42515

GemFever|1362895686|3401094 said:

All of them on both hands? Maybe it's from your hand position when you are on a computer, cutting off circulation? I hope they come back to normal soon!
All of them on both hands! Started around 6pm and it's around 10pm right now... I was at the mall when it happened... picked up Mexican takeout, and now am home on the computer... different positions but no relief! The only thing I can think of is I haven't taken my blood pressure medication for about a month now. Stupid insurance glitch

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1362895922|3401097 said:

All of them on both hands! Started around 6pm and it's around 10pm right now... I was at the mall when it happened... picked up Mexican takeout, and now am home on the computer... different positions but no relief! The only thing I can think of is I haven't taken my blood pressure medication for about a month now. Stupid insurance glitch

Yikes! Can you measure your blood pressure, see where it is in relation to normal? (I'm completely ignorant about blood pressure and where it's supposed to be, I'm ashamed to admit)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stretch denim is one of the most important inventions of the 20th century!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GemFever|1362896504|3401100 said:

Yikes! Can you measure your blood pressure, see where it is in relation to normal? (I'm completely ignorant about blood pressure and where it's supposed to be, I'm ashamed to admit)

I'm not in the medical field so I could be over-reacting, but if this continues,I think it's worth seeing a doctor about.

D

Deactivated member 42515

MINIMS said:
GemFever|1362896504|3401100 said:

I'm not in the medical field so I could be over-reacting, but if this continues,I think it's worth seeing a doctor about.
Thanks. I know... I should go to the doctor if it keeps happening. Since it has to do with blood circulation....

And I agree, stretch denim is the invention of the century! :)

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Matata|1362879914|3400940 said:
Huge achievement today -- I snow shoed up the steep sides of a mountain. Really steep. And when I turned around and realized how far up I got I was really excited until I realized I had to get down :-o DH had to talk to me the whole way down to keep me from freaking out. To celebrate, we're on our way out to a great restaurant for some fine food & fabulous wine. I think I'll have TWO desserts. I'm going to have nightmares tonight about that descent.

:appl: :appl: :appl:

What an awesome thing to do! I love getting out there in the great outdoors and doing fun stuff like this -- and two desserts are definitely appropriate celebration for such an event! :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT - how are the fingertips today?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
YT - between the numb fingertips and the other funny symptoms you were having a few weeks ago, I really think you should go to a doctor! And I almost never think to go to a doc but in this case I really would. Could be a reaction to a medicine or something benign but there's a slight chance it could be something serious. So please go so your PS friends won't worry. It'll be good diamond karma. :)

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
GemFever said:
Why? Rose and yellow are soooo beautiful! Though I guess it eliminates some of the vintage options ...

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Circe|1362928988|3401232 said:
GemFever said:
Why? Rose and yellow are soooo beautiful! Though I guess it eliminates some of the vintage options ...

Exactly, it really limits my options with vintage pieces. Though I may start trying to develop the white metal taste if something truly spectacular shows up :naughty: Gotta be versatile! But white metals are not that shiny :blackeye: (except silver, love silver!) Gah!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results