color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
YT|1362418675|3395996 said:
Dee*Jay said:
GemFever|1362417323|3395978 said:
Heh, cool! Pleasant surprise conditioner. I need to make my way over to a mall to find a Body Shop. They had some olive something or other conditioner that I once used and really liked. But this was over a year ago, maybe they don't even make it anymore... It did produce the results your described though -- such softness that you kind of want to play with your own hair :cheeky:

Great phrase -- sounds like something you would get in a fortune cookie... You will soon find your hair soft due to pleasant surprise conditioner.
My mind went the opposite dirty way. But then again, it wouldn't be pleasant surprise conditioner. It would be unpleasant surprise conditioner. But I did hear that it's amazing on your skin. Not that I would ever try. Yuck.
You and I would get along like a house on fire. :twisted:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so swollen I have a new pinky ring - my e-ring.

_4222.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

JaneSmith said:
YT|1362418675|3395996 said:
Dee*Jay said:
GemFever|1362417323|3395978 said:
Heh, cool! Pleasant surprise conditioner. I need to make my way over to a mall to find a Body Shop. They had some olive something or other conditioner that I once used and really liked. But this was over a year ago, maybe they don't even make it anymore... It did produce the results your described though -- such softness that you kind of want to play with your own hair :cheeky:

Great phrase -- sounds like something you would get in a fortune cookie... You will soon find your hair soft due to pleasant surprise conditioner.
My mind went the opposite dirty way. But then again, it wouldn't be pleasant surprise conditioner. It would be unpleasant surprise conditioner. But I did hear that it's amazing on your skin. Not that I would ever try. Yuck.
You and I would get along like a house on fire. :twisted:
Coooooolio! Hopefully it's not my house cuz I gotta live in it!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
princesss|1362427291|3396090 said:
First (and most important!) grad school app has been submitted. I could really use some PS dust!

Yay!!! Major dust!!!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1362427291|3396090 said:
First (and most important!) grad school app has been submitted. I could really use some PS dust!

Lots of dust! :appl:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1362432852|3396175 said:
ummm yeah...I'm allergic to Windex Multi surface apparently. Where is the little smilie that makes you look red, blotchy and swollen. :-o ;(

Cleaning products :knockout:

I hope you feel better soon! If you haven't already, make sure you toss the stuff out before you use it again.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just bought a pocket blacklight because I am hoping to find a glow in my "faint fluo" oval. However, I just posted it to Quest so I haven't tried it out on it yet.... but I DID try it out on my very old dings that have teeny tiny diamonds on it...my then boyfriend bought me the ring... and I found 2 fluo stones! I was SOOOOOO excited to see the blue glow! I feel pathetic because the stones are TINY but, hey, I got excited anyway! HAHA! I wanna show DH, he'll think I am a big weirdo...but I think I'll show him anyway!! :appl: :lol:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
fiona00004|1362517047|3397168 said:
I just bought a pocket blacklight because I am hoping to find a glow in my "faint fluo" oval. However, I just posted it to Quest so I haven't tried it out on it yet.... but I DID try it out on my very old dings that have teeny tiny diamonds on it...my then boyfriend bought me the ring... and I found 2 fluo stones! I was SOOOOOO excited to see the blue glow! I feel pathetic because the stones are TINY but, hey, I got excited anyway! HAHA! I wanna show DH, he'll think I am a big weirdo...but I think I'll show him anyway!! :appl: :lol:

No- that's cool! I got DH hooked on fluoro now too! :)

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
I just wanna say- I'm really getting tired of my automated kiln. Every year or year and half the heating relay goes out and the coils won't heat properly. It's computerized so I son't usually find out til I go out to start something and see it never heated past 200 degrees. Now I'm twiddling my thumbs as I wait for my back-up kiln to heat. Thank goodness I had the forethought to not sell that sucker. It's manual but a workhorse that I've had for 10 years.

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
JaneSmith|1362471507|3396640 said:
I'm so swollen I have a new pinky ring - my e-ring.

Wow, I love your watch! It's so gorgeous. What is the brand and model? :))

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yesterday I was walking in the park at dusk and a pretty big owl flew right over my head, maybe about a meter or two above. It was an exhilarating feeling. With its big head and quiet, soft look, for some reason it reminded me of my cat, who has super soft fur and a big cute head with huge eyes. ::)

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I have an INTERVIEW Monday!!! For a job that fits me like a glove and would double our income!!! Needing major dust/prayers/good thoughts, anything! I haven't interviewed in almost a year because I've been in school. I'm so nervous and I feel so much pressure because of what it'd mean for us financially.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
04diamond<3|1362631479|3398704 said:
I have an INTERVIEW Monday!!! For a job that fits me like a glove and would double our income!!! Needing major dust/prayers/good thoughts, anything! I haven't interviewed in almost a year because I've been in school. I'm so nervous and I feel so much pressure because of what it'd mean for us financially.

Good luck, good luck, good luck! Super DUST!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
GemFever|1362633224|3398731 said:

Good luck, good luck, good luck! Super DUST!

Thank you GemFever!! I appreciate it :bigsmile: Your story about the owl is so cute! I would have felt the same way! I love owls and also feel they are similar to cats. Maybe because they are so cute. Have you seen baby owls? They're so adorable!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

SB621

Ideal_Rock

GOODLUCK! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

As for me....Green Tea Kit Kats are rocking my world this morning! In Japan they have over 500 flavors of kit kats so a friend of mine who is still there sent me about 30 of the new flavors! I'm totally in love with the Green Tea. Passing on strawberry and Chili.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lately i keep thinking of pear and marquise diamonds all the time...i am obsessing about them...DH will kill me if he suspects that i'm getting any ideas... :Up_to_something:

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
bastetcat,

What kind of kiln? (glass, ceramic, jewelry?) Just curious. Used to dabble with fusing glass.

liz

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

GOOD LUCK!!!!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1362668843|3398999 said:

As for me....Green Tea Kit Kats are rocking my world this morning! In Japan they have over 500 flavors of kit kats so a friend of mine who is still there sent me about 30 of the new flavors! I'm totally in love with the Green Tea. Passing on strawberry and Chili.

I saw flavored Kit Kats somewhere recently and was tempted to try but can't remember now where I saw them!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
LibbyLA|1362671024|3399030 said:
bastetcat,

What kind of kiln? (glass, ceramic, jewelry?) Just curious. Used to dabble with fusing glass.

liz

Libby- Glass kiln. I do what is related to you, lampworking. :) I've got 2 Jenken kilns. My first one is am Infinite control switch so I have to babysit it until the glass is done annealing before I start turing it down and I've never had to do a thing to it (so far, knock on wood). My other is a computerized one that the heating relay has gone out on 4 times in 7 years. I just buy extras now.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
The blueberry flavored cheesecake kit kat is also a bust....really super sweet. Plus it was blue- just threw me off.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1362668843|3398999 said:

Haha, thank you Sarahbear!! :bigsmile:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
bastetcat|1362676863|3399135 said:

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Thanks bastecat!!!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Best of luck, 04diamond<3! Hope you get the job!

Sarahbear, how funny you liked the green tea kitkats. When we visited Japan, my husband was obsessed with those, as well as with macha icecream. I HATE green tea so it was kinda funny to see him in love with that stuff! There's also a really yummy candy you get in Japan- it's made of adzuki beans and it's kinda soft and squishy. OMG so delicious! But I have never seen it here in the US! If I did, I'd buy bags of it. :lickout:

My random comment is that I am very bummed today and feel like a failure and trying to keep my spirits up. I don't want to specify why... just would appreciate some hugs. :((

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Hugs Rubyshoes!!!

If I wasn't home with two sick kidos I'd suggest we meet downtown for a cocktail and a trip to Harry Winston for eye candy. Cheers me up every time! Hope you feel loads better soon.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hugs and positive vibes rubyshoes!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
rubyshoes|1362782455|3400163 said:

Sarahbear, how funny you liked the green tea kitkats. When we visited Japan, my husband was obsessed with those, as well as with macha icecream. I HATE green tea so it was kinda funny to see him in love with that stuff! There's also a really yummy candy you get in Japan- it's made of adzuki beans and it's kinda soft and squishy. OMG so delicious! But I have never seen it here in the US! If I did, I'd buy bags of it. :lickout:

My random comment is that I am very bummed today and feel like a failure and trying to keep my spirits up. I don't want to specify why... just would appreciate some hugs. :((

Thank you rubyshoes! I hope so too!

I'm sorry you're feeling so bummed! Funnily, I've been feeling like a failure today too. I don't know why you are, but I'm sending you big big hugs and dust! It will get better, especially since it's Friday :bigsmile:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
rubyshoes|1362782455|3400163 said:

I'm actually quite surprised as usually I'm not a fan at all of green tea but now I"m obessed.

However the bean paste kit kat- ugh made me feel like I had the stomach flu again :knockout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results