shape
carat
color
clarity

How a PS/WF GTG created the perfect diamond storm. . .

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This is amazing!! I've always loved your collection and love the new bigger stone!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I poked my head around the corner as the others were arriving in the reception area and motioned for someone to come look. Suddenly, I had 10-12 seasoned PSers with me to give their opinions!

That was your first mistake! :lol: ;))

It is just gorgeous Miss. Do wear it in good health! :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just stunning. I love the yellow gold. So happy for you! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I poked my head around the corner as the others were arriving in the reception area and motioned for someone to come look. Suddenly, I had 10-12 seasoned PSers with me to give their opinions!

That was your first mistake! :lol: ;))

It is just gorgeous Miss. Do wear it in good health! :love:

Thanks Ellen! Imagine all those PS ladies coming to the rescue - how lucky was I?

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Just gorgeous!!! Congratulations on your upgrade!:love::love::love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR would you kindly indulge me with a hand shot of your new beauty alone without the band? :P2:geek2:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks congratulations on your upgrade! The new diamond looks gorgeous and WF did a great job on the setting! Beautiful! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks congratulations on your upgrade! The new diamond looks gorgeous and WF did a great job on the setting! Beautiful! :love:

Thank you SimoneD! Was so nice to get to meet you and your sister - one is just as lovely as the other! You know I love your ring too! Thanks for all the moral support - it really meant a lot to me!!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! :appl:

I love how you had so many PS friends with you looking at this stone, sounds like a great time! I’d love to make it to a PS gtg one day! So many people to talk to about bling with minimal chance of watching their eyes glaze over :lol:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! :appl:

I love how you had so many PS friends with you looking at this stone, sounds like a great time! I’d love to make it to a PS gtg one day! So many people to talk to about bling with minimal chance of watching their eyes glaze over :lol:

Thank you! I hope you get to attend one too - it is a fabulous experience! Just being able to speak the same language with others without having to explain is an amazing thing!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks!
This is such an awesome story; how wonderful to have so many of your/our trusted PSers right there with you to help you choose your new upgrade!! That’s fabulous!! I do wish I could have been there!! Hopefully, next time!
The new center is GORGEOUS, and the perfect fit!! Congratulations!!!!
:love: :love: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks!
This is such an awesome story; how wonderful to have so many of your/our trusted PSers right there with you to help you choose your new upgrade!! That’s fabulous!! I do wish I could have been there!! Hopefully, next time!
The new center is GORGEOUS, and the perfect fit!! Congratulations!!!!
:love: :love: :love:

Thanks Matthews - you are always so kind and encouraging! I hope that you too are able to attend one of these get togethers. It is loads of fun and friendships form hard and fast! Thanks for chiming in!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Matthews - you are always so kind and encouraging! I hope that you too are able to attend one of these get togethers. It is loads of fun and friendships form hard and fast! Thanks for chiming in!

I have no doubt relationships/friendships would develop quickly; I already feel close to so many, here! I fear, once I meet many of you in person, I’ll never want to go home! lol!! Very few of my circle understand diamonds, gems & jewelry, let alone, have a passion for all of it, like I do. I’m certain, after spending 10 mins in the same room with all of you, I’d never want to leave. ;)2

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you SimoneD! Was so nice to get to meet you and your sister - one is just as lovely as the other! You know I love your ring too! Thanks for all the moral support - it really meant a lot to me!!

It was so lovely meeting you as well @MissGotRocks! What are bling sisters for if not to support one another! Thank you for letting us be part of your upgrade journey! We are thrilled that you are pleased with your upgrade and redone setting. They look stunning! :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!! More pics!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR would you kindly indulge me with a hand shot of your new beauty alone without the band? :P2:geek2:

Bonfire, I hope the new pictures are the type you were looking for. If not, let me know!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh MGR, it's just breathtaking!! :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bonfire, I hope the new pictures are the type you were looking for. If not, let me know!
Thank you MGR! :P2 I love to see the entire circumference of the stones on your finger, which these pictures clearly show. It looks so dreamy and huge!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results