shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi, I''m new here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Aww, what makes you say not this weekend?

Now, I don''t know for sure, but if he has me come this weekend and it''s not this weekend, I''m gonna have a rough weekend. I know it''s coming. I think it''s coming SOON, but I''ve been thinking that since, what? April? Haha.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
we''ll be waiting with baited breath to hear from you after the wkd, fisher!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Have a wonderful weekend, Fishie!
30.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
And make sure you bring your camera... we''re going to want pix as soon as humanly possible!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I''ve got my fingers crossed for you! So exciting!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been home from work since 10:30 this morning, feeling like crap. My stomach is all torn up, and I came home thinking some medicine would help. Then I took a nap. Then I called work and asked them to mark me out sick the remainder of the day. I still don''t feel well, and I''m not sure I''ll be able to make it to Paul''s. I''m sad.
7.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh like a little stomach upset will keep you from going?? Just take some Pepto and take another nap....you will feel better later. Think positive. My stomach upsets typically pass within a few hours.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I''m hoping I feel better soon. I had to leave work because I was in the bathroom way too long, and I''ve been back like four times since being home. I want to go, and I hope I can go. If it was a matter of a couple hour drive, I''d be there. We''ll see. I''m hoping it passes soon.

Oddly, Paul wasn''t so upset when I called him about it. He said he was hoping for more of a surprise than this would be, anyway. Dang it all. Men!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope that you went in the end and that it happens for you this weekend!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Argh, I''m here for the night, at least. I do not feel well at all and it''s just not going to work tonight, anyway. Hopefully, I''ll be feeling better tomorrow morning early, and I can head down then. Otherwise, Paul says he''ll come up for the weekend, and that he''ll help "make me feel better."

When I was home, my sister in law and my niece Hannah had stomach viruses. I wonder if that''s what''s going on with me. I don''t know, but I hope it passes quickly.

Thanks for the happy thoughts; I''m not dying, I''ll be fine. *By tomorrow would be GREAT!!*

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Fish...I really hope you are feeling better. Unless I was dead I''d be going anyway LOL! As Mara said...we''ll all be waiting to find out how it goes
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/22/2006 11:13:59 AM
Author: Small
Fish...I really hope you are feeling better. Unless I was dead I''d be going anyway LOL! As Mara said...we''ll all be waiting to find out how it goes
36.gif
Ditto! Fisher...I hope you feel better really soon!!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I''m still here, at home. I''ve finally stopped puking, I think. So, I''m thinking it''s getting better now. My sweet Paul is here, and he''s trying really hard to not sound bummed out about things. I feel bad for him, and for us. It would have been so *wonderful* to be engaged today. Hey, it would probably have had just happened, around sunset. At least that''s my idea on the best time, who knows what he would have done. He did make one comment around seven about how we would have been in the restraunt at that time. Then he apologized, but I know it''s just because he was excited about it happening. Before he left, he rescheduled everything all over again. So yeah, I hope I''m not sick then. Dang it, I wanna get engaged so I can marry my boy!

Thanks for your comments, girls. I was *so* tempted to give him his engagement present today, because I know how bad he was wanting it today. I was, too. He says even though he loves me, he wants a better memory than me accepting his proposal then running to the bathroom. I guess I agree, but I''m not too happy about circumstances.

To make matters worse, Flip got sick today, too. Paul cleaned up for me; just seeing it almost made me sick all over again.

Fun times, fun times.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Did you guys know The Brady Bunch comes on TV Land on Saturday nights? Tonight is the "Jan gets a black wig to be as much NOT like Marcia as possible" episode. I just love this show. Paul does, too. We were flippin through channels, and he said, "sweet! Leave it there, babe."

Gotta love him.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, Fisher, I am sooo sorry you are sick and hope you''ll be much better soon!

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
face11.gif
Jen, I am really sorry you are still sick -- why did it have to have to happen THIS weekend??? Ugh, not fair. I hope you can enjoy your time with Paul this weekend and we will ALL look forward to next weekend for you!

jen

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
So, I asked Paul if he would post the ring here for you all, since I *should* have had it by now. And can you believe it? He declined! Shock!
31.gif
I did try, though. He says I can post his *ring* (heehee) because he doesn't come here right now, because he doesn't know that he wouldn't "look my numerous posts up." Since it should still be SOON, I'll refrain. Just in case.

Good news is I feel fine today. For the most part. I'm sad that yesterday has passed and that today won't be "the" day since he's so dead set on fulfilling his plans, completely.

Other good news is *A Walk to Remember* is on. I love, love, love this movie. It's amazing what love can do for a person, and there's nothing like seeing the transformation love can make in a person's life. I just love how Landon grows and changes, and the gift he gives Jamie in the process of that. I'm a sucker for movies like this.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
My boy just left. He did say something that made my ears perk up just a bit, though, and with them, my expectations. I know, I know, I really need to *STOP* expecting things in this area. But still, I can''t seem to help it. He said he''ll see me sooner than I think. Every weekend we part is hard, but that''s an odd way of stating that, since we see one another every weekend. So, here I am wondering if I''ll see him sooner than Friday? You know my gears are spinning.
9.gif

He also suggested that I go ahead and post pictures of his engagement *ring* here, since he''s promised not to come sneaking, and I know he won''t, and because he says it''ll help me to have something else to talk to you girls about other than simply talking about being sad over *it* not happening this weekend.

So, after playing around with Paint, I *think* I have found how to make collages, too. It''s a big feat for me. In case this does work, the picture on the inside of the pocket watch has since been replaced with one of the two of us. *It''s hard to find a teeny tiny picture for those things!* I put in a few pictures of the front, because it''s hard to see the initals, but in real life, it''s quite clear and easy to read. Once we are engaged, if he wants to, I''ll take it back and have the date we were engaged added below the engraving on the back of the watch.

engagementgift.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Oh, sadness! They all look so grainy. Let me try something else.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
This one should be better. If not, I have no other ideas on how to make it more clear.

WPP.JPG

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Awe! What a sweet idea. I like the quote on the back--it''s so very, very fitting!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Fancy. I''m pretty excited about it. I play with it a lot and yeah, it''s just something special that I know he''ll just love and I can''t wait til I can finally give it to him. Some time soon now, it has to happen.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh fisher! I''m glad your feeling better, but I''m sad you felt like you missed out on your chance. The pocket watch is lovely and very thoughtful. Is it an antique? Did I jump the gun and not read that? Well, anyway, he''ll be lucky to have it, and lucky to have you.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Seattle, I''m hoping you have some GREAT news to share soon, girl! Is the ring going to look like your avatar? It''s so pretty and I love the way it twists on the sides. Pretty pretty!!

Paul''s watch isn''t an antique, it''s actually from Things Remembered, but it looks to me to be pretty good quality and I really like how it''s been brush polished. I don''t really like the design around the front of it, it''s kinda hokey to me, but he likes things that appear more "traditional," so he''ll love it.

I''m doing okay with it *not* happening this weekend, because it wasn''t that it wasn''t planned, it''s that I just got sick. I wish like anything I hadn''t been sick, but well, I couldn''t help it. That Paul wasn''t upset was sweet, but well, I still feel bad for him, since he had all these plans. He says it''s no big deal, since he''s already re-arranged them so many times anyway now.
1.gif
He''s nothing if not a positive and optimistic person. It''s a nice balance to my sometimes crazily emotional side. He smooths me out pretty well. I think, though, that I''ve been doing pretty well with all of this waiting stuff here lately. I don''t know why, because I''m still just as excited, but I know he REALLY wants there to be a surprise, so I just won''t talk about it much, and perhaps make him *think* I''m surprised outta my mind when it happens, even though I know I''ll be thinking and looking for it all the time.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, my avatar is my photoshop version of the ring. I''ve been completely infatuated with the setting since I found it in November/December. I only have one picture of the setting and its a one-of-a-kind ring set with a honking canary diamond, so my bf had to have it remade (that and its too small for me).

Well, I hope you get to see Paul before next weekend!!! I think you''ll be suprised and how genuinely suprised you''ll be when that very real moment comes.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Yep, I''m sure I''ll be thrilled like crazy mad. I cannot hardly wait, as I''m sure everyone here knows. Hee hee... I''m giddy just thinking about it. The magnitude of what *it really is* is so, so, so wonderful and exciting and fabulous. I know I''ll be surprised at what he does, how he does it, and when he does, too. It seems like I''ve been waiting forever. It''s like when you''re little and you''re waiting to go to Disneyland, only this time, I''ll be going on a trip that doesn''t ever end. Yay! Okay, marriage isn''t always like an amusement park, but at least it''s being with someone you love every day, even when they''re cranky and you are, too. I can''t wait.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
All I''ve seen of my ring is a photoshop of what it might look like, too. Or it may be another one, I don''t know. I think it''s the photoshop, though. Paul says it''s absolutely beautiful. No matter what it looks like, it will be. In both our minds, if no one else''s. I''m not worried though. It''s gonna be a great symbol of us and our love. Yours will work out the same way, too!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
So, there has been a big Brady Bunch marathon on TV Land this weekend. Since I've been feeling kinda crappy, I've been a total couch potato. Anyway, I got hit with a whole new wave of LOVE for the show. Tonight they had their reunion thing for 35 years, and well, I got to trying to figure out where certain actors are now in their lives *"Marcia" has been married for over 20 years now, and "Bobby" for almost 20!!* Anyway, because of that search on google, I found a little ad down at the bottom of the screen for the BEST OF THE BRADY BUNCH CD: IT'S A SUNSHINE DAY.

Now, I am the soon to be PROUD owner of it, shipping and everything, for only $10.95 *EBAY ROCKS!!*, and it has something like 16 songs! Including the theme song, sunshine day, we can make the world a whole lot brighter, keep on *my fav*, and time to change.

I'm sure I sound like a complete psycho, but I'm hyper excited about it.
9.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Here is a picture of the kitty cat my dad rescued from abandonment while we were in Cali. Paul fell in love with him, so my dad named him Pablo, after Paul.

*See the map in the picture? It was with him EVERYWHERE we went. He''s addicted. I''m making a scrapbook page of pictures of him with that silly atlas.*
9.gif

kittykitties.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results