shape
carat
color
clarity

CVB ID reset of 1.52 c G VS1 asscher

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So wth am I supposed to do for the next few weeks until she tells me to send my stone????!!! (I mean aside from figuring out what lucida's deal is :naughty::lol: and I am already bored with that).

I've stared at my ring, took more pics, cleaned it to perfection over and over again... I do have a girls weekend planned starting on Thursday at my other house.

Then what?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No! Patiently waiting. She said 4-6 weeks from CAD and I am right at 2 weeks post CAD. I will check in next week just to be sure...

Next step is me sending the diamond to her!!! :appl:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must be so excited!! I'm awaiting the wax of my ring. Did you do one too or bypass that option?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bypassed the wax-- feel confident this is what I want.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ILikeShiny you threw me off by changing your avatar!!
:mrgreen:

I get attached to avatars vs names too! I considerate it a temp photo until the ring is done. It's probably my favorite view of the CADs she sent because it really highlights the balance of the metals and the shading still gives it a bit of mystery.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitewave,
Good things come to those who wait. I hope you have found a list of things to keep yourself busy during the process..the suspense is killing me...I can only imagine your anticipation!!! It's going to be gorgeous....and I'm so excited to see your pretty Asscher in her new dress!!!
Please keep us posted...we are awaiting her new arrival!!! :mrgreen:
CRM

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok! She is ready for me to send my ring to her. But, I asked to wait until after July 4. Too much chaos, etc. For safety reasons, etc, I'd rather wait. So she is sending me the overnight label and I will ship directly to her bench on the 5th!!! Then it will be back to me within two weeks.

So new dog and new ring all about the same time. LIfe is good.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok! She is ready for me to send my ring to her. But, I asked to wait until after July 4. Too much chaos, etc. For safety reasons, etc, I'd rather wait. So she is sending me the overnight label and I will ship directly to her bench on the 5th!!! Then it will be back to me within two weeks.

So new dog and new ring all about the same time. LIfe is good.

That's fantastic!!! :clap:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring I sent should be at her bench tomorrow!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's at her bench!!
Exciting!! We were just discussing our order too (I can no longer say "my ring" because now there are four of them - lol). I think all of the waxes have been cast and we're getting ready for metal production. I'd guesstimate another month or so before we receive them.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, thanks!!! If you find my other thread before this one, it has many pics of inspiration that I ultimately rejected before landing on this idea!!

This setting has been a process!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only thing I am a tiny bit worried about is the metal point of the non-halo on the corners by the prongs, but I think CAD distorts it somewhat and I trust Caysie to have worked it out. I don't think there will be so much metal there.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Metal is always exaggerated on CADSs. Sometimes extra metal is there for engraving or milgrain, etc. My last CADs had a weird place, and Caysie said not to worry, it would be gone when the bench finished the ring...and of course, it was!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitewave,
The suspense is KILLER!!! :-o
CRM

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, DS. Good to know: as the CAD shows it, it looks like some design element is missing there. But I think as you said it will be a non issue.

Matthews127: don't I know it!!! I'm excited to be in the final stretch now though....

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked caysie about wedding bands today. We both agree that this ring will likely stand on its own without needing a band, but if I do decide on a band, this is the one that came to her mind as not competing with the ring:

IMG_3369.JPG

I like it. I probably won't need it, but it is good to have something in mind in case I change my mind.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I asked caysie about wedding bands today. We both agree that this ring will likely stand on its own without needing a band, but if I do decide on a band, this is the one that came to her mind as not competing with the ring:

IMG_3369.JPG

I like it. I probably won't need it, but it is good to have something in mind in case I change my mind.

OOOOOOO, I really like that! Might have to think about that for myself...:twisted:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't take it any more, so I just texted Caysie and asked for an update (the ID part of my brain was just exploding with anticipation).

She said I will have pics tomorrow morning and it will ship out Tuesday!

These are the words she used to describe it.

"She's perfection"
"Super clean and sparkly"
"Beautiful proportions"

I kinda wish I had just waited for the photos, because now my stomach feels like it will explode from nervousness!!!

I also got home last night with my new dog, Manny!!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm uploading the pics to rocky talky now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results