shape
carat
color
clarity

CVB ID reset of 1.52 c G VS1 asscher

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This project is at the very beginning. I'm waiting for Caysie to instruct me on how to get started.

In the meantime, I made a video **edited by moderator, no videos please**

I hope that is ok to state here.

Last edited by a moderator:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cleaned her more
IMG_0198.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0205.JPG IMG_0206.JPG

I'm getting better at taking diamond picture!
IMG_0211.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

PS won't delete this next pic for some reason

IMG_0188.JPG

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Asscher!!! The first ring I ever fell in love with was a 2ct Asscher at Tiffany's in Las Vegas. Such a gorgeous cut!! I can't wait to see the finished setting!!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! It's raining here terribly all day, so I had to use my light box... no natural light, very dark. I would love to do a shorter video by a window with natural light-- maybe tomorrow?

I bought the asscher blind, by the way. I took a chance on the good return policy BN has,

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome stone and little windmills. Call ant wait to see what you and Caysie come up with for her new home.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your asscher is beautiful whitewave. You got really lucky on BN. Good for you!! I still hope for one myself someday. Can't wait for it to be reset!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Ringo. Yes, she has thin windmills, which I think work for this stone. Like everyone else, I also love the traditional octagon asscher with wide windmills. Asschers have so many personalities to choose from and that is why they are my favorite shape!

Sagefemme, also thank you! She is very white, yes. I wish it was sunny today so I could really capture that, but today is also a dreary day.

LLJsmom, thank you! I had read a little on PS before I purchased, but didn't post until after the ring was already on its way to me. Otherwise, I would have looked a bit more and probably would have called GOG. At the time, BN had no pictures or videos, so I bought exclusively by the numbers, which you aren't supposed to do especially with an asscher!!!

It worked out for me, but I won't try that again soon! I'll anxiously await your post when you finally get one. I'm completely obsessed with mine (and with keeping it clean, which is so very difficult. I would up using boiling water last night, and I finally have it mostly clean)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm just realizing that I mistakenly wrote VS2 in the title! It's for sure a VS1.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok we have started.

Next up.... drawings and CADs

We are going u prong micropave all the way!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, I read your thread title and thought...that's the fastest I have ever seen a setting made! lol!

Can't wait to see your reset!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish it was here already!

I think it is going to go fast. Her bench's speciality is u prong micropave and he has been dying to do one up real nice.

I'm pretty easy to please and I think we are completely on the same page. Everyone is excited!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok we have started.

Next up.... drawings and CADs

We are going u prong micropave all the way!

Ah, I'm jealous! We got bumped. We told her a week ago we were ready to start the process and had shot many texts back and forth about ideas but yesterday she asked if we could delay three weeks to start as she was swamped with personal commitments and other orders. Ours will be fairly detailed and she has to create something from scratch, so it'll be quite a bit of mental work for her. We get it. But it's still disappointing; I can't wait to see my beauty set! Then again, we have the time to spare so I'm seeing it as another lesson in patience - lol.

I'll just have to live vicariously through your experience!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Can't wait to see the finished product! It is sure to be stunning!

Also, love your dog! Bulldogs are so cute, sweet and lovable!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like shiny,
She did tell me 4-6 weeks from CAD approval: it's getting to be the high engagement/wedding season.

I am very easy to please and generally not picky. I told her I don't want to design and make a setting for me-- I want CVB ID to design and make me a setting. I'm not a micromanager.

As I mentioned, we were totally getting each other and were talking over each other with excitement. Complete click. We are on the same page and I deferred to her on width of shank (2mm) and prongs (single petite).

I mentioned before we both drive a one ton dual
rear wheel pick up truck (6 wheels
And hips). I drive a ford and she drive a dodge. So it's kinda like we are the same person.:kiss:

Example of my truck:
IMG_0284.jpg

Example of her truck (forgot to ask her color):
IMG_0285.jpg

So two boss ladies got together and collaborated on a ring...:mrgreen:

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Crystal. That's my boy Gabe, my rescue we got last year. He is about 7. I have another one named Margaery (GOT anyone?!?) and she is about 1.5 years old.
IMG_0286.jpg

They are so much fun all of the time.

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She named the setting after me!!!!!! I could cry :pray::dance::clap::appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had 2 bulldogs!!! Emily lived to be 11 and after her we got Petey and he lived to age 9. I've been meaning to comment about your adorable avatar pic!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad to hear yours lived long lives.

We have always wanted one but have had 3 Boxers
in a row. We finally bit the bullet and bought Margaery (Margaery Tyrell Baratheon Baratheon Baratheon to be exact). A friend of mine runs a dog rescue and we were all camping one night and she said she had a bulldog that needed a foster. I agreed *for two weeks* lol. Gabe is so freaking cool-- he gives high 5s!

I love them so much it's unreal.

Last edited:

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's adorable! Do they have an Instagram lol? They are too cute!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe instagram at some point-- I just joined the other day. I'll have to get my teens to show me how to use it.

Ok, the deposit has been paid! I'm so excited!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's sunny today, that means more pictures! :-o

IMG_0296.JPG IMG_0298.JPG IMG_0312.JPG IMG_0313.JPG

I finally got a manicure yesterday and did the paraffin wax treatment too :clap: but my fingers are still puffy from prednisone

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pics of your gorgeous diamond whitewave! I can't wait to see the finished piece, it's going to be stunning - and how cool the setting was named after you!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The "Whitewave"? Can't wait too see her :razz::lol-2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably not hard to figure out what my name is.... otherwise "big reveal" :-o

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She named the setting after me!!!!!! I could cry :pray::dance::clap::appl:
She gave us the option of what to name our design and we chose my late Grandmother's name, for a number of sentimental reasons ❤️.

Any word on how your design is going?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How wonderful that you named it after your grandmother!

I hope to have drawings next week!!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update from Caysie: she is finishing up some projects and still brainstorming on my ring; she is happy with how the design is coming along so far..

So maybe drawings next week?! Exciting!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results