shape
carat
color
clarity

Circular Brilliant - Can I get an assist, please?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Omg so excited for you! It all happened so fast. Can’t wait to see more pics when you get it!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Omg so excited for you! It all happened so fast. Can’t wait to see more pics when you get it!

Oh, you know I’ll post a ton of pics next week!!!! And thank you for all the help!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The best part is that it worked out that you’ll be able to wear it right away. It is just the worst to buy a new shiny and then have to wait a week for it to be resized. The Worst!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
The best part is that it worked out that you’ll be able to wear it right away. It is just the worst to buy a new shiny and then have to wait a week for it to be resized. The Worst!
Oh absolutely! And for her to be in a setting I’ve longed for makes it even more sweet. Thank you so much!! I feel like I need to try to “forget” about her making her way to me because it’s gonna be torture waiting.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: I'm late, but your choice is a smokin' deal on a beautiful ring.
I know she is named already but would you call her Veronica (Lake) for a day for me? :lol: VeronicaLake.jpg

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
:love: I'm late, but your choice is a smokin' deal on a beautiful ring.
I know she is named already but would you call her Veronica (Lake) for a day for me? :lol: VeronicaLake.jpg
Ohhhhh, that would have been an amazing choice!! And thank you!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
So happy for you!
You were able to get a much better stone AND the setting you have wanted for quite a bit less than you were originally open to spending. Wow...the power of PS never ceases to amaze! Congratulations to you and :appl:to the community!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
So happy for you!
You were able to get a much better stone AND the setting you have wanted for quite a bit less than you were originally open to spending. Wow...the power of PS never ceases to amaze! Congratulations to you and :appl:to the community!

You are absolutely right. I am still just in shock and even experiencing a little disbelief. Lol! But I will say that my mind is now wandering and wondering if I should try later to find a baguette diamond and sapphire band to go with this. Hmmm….

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RetroQT haha! I felt the same way after having the tapered baguette setting. It would look so amazing with a baguette band. I am having Klass make me a baguette eternity as we speak! :lol:
Can’t wait to see your ring!! It’s amazing!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So exicted for you @RetroQT!! Can't wait to see it!

You are absolutely right. I am still just in shock and even experiencing a little disbelief. Lol! But I will say that my mind is now wandering and wondering if I should try later to find a baguette diamond and sapphire band to go with this. Hmmm….

Sooo whatcha gonna get with the $ you saved? A chonky OEC or french cut band to go with it perhaps? :dance:

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
This is a gorgeous stone, Dolly says it’s more of an M than its official GIA N designation. Not sure if this ticks all the boxes but its 16.5K set:

Here it is loose:

I just wanted to shoutout @YadaYadaYada for introducing me to Audrey.

And Dolly said she should be shipping her out to me on Monday. So I’m hoping to have her by Wednesday. Yay!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Can’t wait to see hand shots!!!

Can’t wait to be able to do hand shots! LOL! Hoping to have it Thursday as it is being sent 2-day.

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
BD1240BF-DA41-4922-BB7E-7B26D8064612.jpeg 9BA64DF7-60C1-463A-B793-AD9AD128D3F7.jpeg

I watch the videos at least a dozen times a day! I’m so ready to “meet” Audrey! :kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, that just looks amazing! Still amazed at the price of this diamond, the faceting it just gorgeous. Come on Thursday!!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, that just looks amazing! Still amazed at the price of this diamond, the faceting it just gorgeous. Come on Thursday!!

And those pics are screenshots of the video. So I can only imagine how she will look in person! Even the slight color from the side view makes me super curious how much tint she is going to have. I am just so anxious to see her IRL!

Here’s another screenshot with her in the shade…. D8EB3B4B-DE8F-4F8A-A5DA-9AA6E337823E.jpeg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, can't wait to see it! The setting is just beautiful too. I know this waiting is excruciating!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, can't wait to see it! The setting is just beautiful too. I know this waiting is excruciating!

It really is. In fact I’m actually working so that I can try not to think about it! Hahaha! I just want it to be Thursday (provided it ships today).

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Package is expected to be delivered by 8pm tomorrow. I checked the tracking and no update for 12 hours, since it left Indiana. Hope it doesn’t get delayed. I know I could wake up to it being here in Florida, but I’m sure y’all know this feeling. :oops2: Crossing fingers FedEx updates before I go to bed. LOL!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results