shape
carat
color
clarity

Circular Brilliant - Can I get an assist, please?

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, I had this stone saved since she first listed it - watched her videos at least 3 dozen times - and I'm SO THRILLED it went to a PSer!!!! It is probably the most perfect transitional I have ever seen (and I have 2 which are, themselves, beautifully faceted). That is a very rare and skillfully executed stone. I am SO EXCITED for you!!!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, I had this stone saved since she first listed it - watched her videos at least 3 dozen times - and I'm SO THRILLED it went to a PSer!!!! It is probably the most perfect transitional I have ever seen (and I have 2 which are, themselves, beautifully faceted). That is a very rare and skillfully executed stone. I am SO EXCITED for you!!!

Oh, to read this just gets me even more excited! I am trying not to imagine her on my hand just yet because the anticipation has been killing me. (But FedEx did update and she is in Florida, less than an hour away from me!) I look forward to sharing lots of pics of her once I wake up from fainting, cuz I have a feeling she’s gonna knock me out. :kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exciting!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can’t wait to see it!!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
My husband is at the amenities center at the front of our neighborhood and he just sent me this…
247D983D-4E01-4914-8992-54FF7293921C.jpeg

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
FedEx came to my door and handed me….

618C691B-8FA0-4908-927C-DDF7DDFAD103.jpeg

My husband’s coffee order.

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t know if I would have laughed or cried…..

I did a little of both. LOL!!! I was so excited when the truck pulled up at the end of the driveway. I said, “Yay! You’re my favorite person of the day!” And then I saw it was his coffee (which I don’t drink) and I said, “well, my husband’s favorite person!” Hahahaha!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

I will have to do it tomorrow because the sun is already down. But I will definitely do an intro post tomorrow with lots of pictures.

I’m still in shock!!!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
It’s so bright and lovely!!!! And HUGE! What do you think?

I’m just still reeling. I can’t believe she’s here. She’s divine! TBH, I did think she was gonna look a little bigger on my finger, but I think it’s because I’m used to having so much coverage with Sophia. That said, I think her size is actually perfect. And she seems to have less tint (at least so far) than my M stone. I’ll have to compare her to my J AVC and see how she does.

77F363CE-A11E-4B01-B275-7D5C5DBD5968.jpeg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, it looks beautiful!! I think it looks really big on your hand! It looks like a very white N to my eye too. And that setting is so pretty!!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, it looks beautiful!! I think it looks really big on your hand! It looks like a very white N to my eye too. And that setting is so pretty!!
She does not have the amount of body color I would have thought an N would have. You’re right that she’s much whiter than expected. The setting is super comfy, too. I am excited to get to do her glamour shots tomorrow. :dance:

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhhhh! I was at work trying to watch this but our service is terrible so just seeing this.

Incredible, a really stunning ring and I can’t wait to see more pics!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! This was suuuuch a great score! And IRL, just so twinkling and gorgeous! Even the side stones are performing well. I watched the first video quite a few times:appl:Congratulations, what a beautiful journey!!!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! This was suuuuch a great score! And IRL, just so twinkling and gorgeous! Even the side stones are performing well. I watched the first video quite a few times:appl:Congratulations, what a beautiful journey!!!

Thank you!!! Thank means a lot to me. I started a SMTB thread for her and I hope to get some better daylight video added soon.

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely lovely! Dolly really delivered on that one!

As an aside, is there a SMTB appreciation thread dedicated to Dolly's goodies?

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely lovely! Dolly really delivered on that one!

As an aside, is there a SMTB appreciation thread dedicated to Dolly's goodies?

Oh, I’d gladly join in that one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results