shape
carat
color
clarity

AJ''s ering "downgrade"...to a GOG OMC !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
*sigh*..I swear these are so much prettier before they''ve been resized.
7.gif

DSC05180.crop.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
24.gif
...?

DSC05309rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
5.gif
35.gif

DSC05187rs.JPG

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
6.gif
23.gif
23.gif

How can I love this stone EVEN MORE than I did before?! Surely it is not even possible?!!!
32.gif

Think of this emotie
30.gif
times about a million. Hubba hubba, Indra is just *so* fine!
31.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AJ... if your ring is as amazing as your pictures, I bet it is drop dead gorgeous IRL!!!! WOW! WOW! WOW!
30.gif

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
--- lol Sonoma - really? How come? Originally, I'd likely have chosen more square -
but now that it's here, I really don't mind the slight rectangle shape at all. I think it
may help with making it look a lil bigger too....? ---

Someone here told me that slightly rectangular keeps it from looking a bit, maybe, round, at times. I think it's true. The l/w ratio on my modern cushion is the same as yours and I think it's just perfect. Yes, I think it may make it look a touch bigger. But, I really, really think it makes it look more antique.

I can appreciate the more square look and am not saying anything against it. My true old antique OMC is a square (see avitar). This is just my preference, though.

Are you familiar with the author, Edith Wharton, by chance? She's an old-time writer and wrote of things back-in-the-day. Anyway, she's my favorite author and I picture your cushion as something she'd be wearing. Coati is a big Edith Wharton fan, too. (Ethan Frome is her best book, in case you now need to run out and get something to read by her. ;-) )

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow!!! The rainbows this baby presents are AMAZING!!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
AJ-I love your new stone it is beautiful!!! Very nice choice!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My Lord ... just when I thought I found the perfect backdrop to my windows desktop.
emcry.gif
Absolutely amazing photography Arjuna. I'm speechless. The 2 on top of this page are just mesmerizing.
30.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 8:40:36 AM
Author: arjunajane
5.gif
DSC05193rs.JPG = new avatar!!!! Its such a happy, smiling stone ... we can''t ever get enough of it!

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
AJ, I HAD to sign in to say, your diamond is my favorite of all time! I am truly speechless at it''s beauty! WOW!!!! where could you even start to describe it, other than sheer perfection. I feel like a tongue tied stutter-er but WOWWOWOWOWOWOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! truly, gloriously, simply: beautiful. Congratulations
emteeth.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 11:58:53 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 7/11/2009 8:40:36 AM

5.gif

DSC05193rs.JPG = new avatar!!!! Its such a happy, smiling stone ... we can''t ever get enough of it!

they''re my fave ones too - are you sure..?
9.gif
2.gif

DSC05197rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

DSC05191rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
.....(yes, I still have more..
40.gif
...it was saturday ok!)
41.gif

DSC05196rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi Jcrow, thankyou! Your pics always show your gorgeous stone shining too.
As hard as I try to show all the colours etc in the pics,
it really is alot more fun to see IRL
5.gif

Hi Elegant, thankyou! I saw you in your other thread that you are considering
an OMC - I say get what makes you happy hon, regardless of what the style imparts to
others!

ha ha, thanks Housecat.
5.gif

Hi Sweetie, you''re welcome. Yes, I have a thing for anything violet/lavender atm, if you couldn''t already tell!
5.gif

Hello Miss Ellen - yeah, it''s fine as everyone is pretty neighbour-ly/friendly where I am.
The lady who had this huge pretty hedge of lavender came out to her car just when I stopped to take pics, so I told her what I was doing and asked permission and she was like "of course! whatever you like, pick as much as you like" ..etc.
She seemed a bit baffled at my motivation when I told her I don''t sell the jewellery !
9.gif
but friendly none the less.
5.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 10:41:33 AM
Author: gwendolyn
23.gif
23.gif
6.gif
23.gif
23.gif

How can I love this stone EVEN MORE than I did before?! Surely it is not even possible?!!!
32.gif

Think of this emotie
30.gif
times about a million. Hubba hubba, Indra is just *so* fine!
31.gif

ah Gwen, you're a sweetheart. I know how - to meet one in person!
11.gif
2.gif

hubba hubba..lol..

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 12:19:07 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
AJ... if your ring is as amazing as your pictures, I bet it is drop dead gorgeous IRL!!!! WOW! WOW! WOW!
30.gif

Hi CCN, good to "see" you
40.gif

trust me, the pics have nothing on the real life performance..but I try!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 5:52:11 PM
Author: sonomacounty

Someone here told me that slightly rectangular keeps it from looking a bit, maybe, round, at times. I think it''s true. The l/w ratio on my modern cushion is the same as yours and I think it''s just perfect. Yes, I think it may make it look a touch bigger. But, I really, really think it makes it look more antique.

I can appreciate the more square look and am not saying anything against it. My true old antique OMC is a square (see avitar). This is just my preference, though.

Are you familiar with the author, Edith Wharton, by chance? She''s an old-time writer and wrote of things back-in-the-day. Anyway, she''s my favorite author and I picture your cushion as something she''d be wearing. Coati is a big Edith Wharton fan, too. (Ethan Frome is her best book, in case you now need to run out and get something to read by her. ;-) )

ah, gotcha on the L:W, thankyou for explaining.
I have heard of Wharton, but never read her. Once I get through the 3 or 4 books
I already have lined up atm,
20.gif
I will go hunt down Ethan Frome and get back to you with my thoughts
5.gif

(I''m a shocker for buying novels as a way to procrastinate at, say exam time - it feels like you''re still doing something valid, lol)
2.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou kindly to
Starshine
Kasey3

and Deco - I''m glad you said so.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
AJ, all I can say is, I want a poster. Of your top two pics on this page. And I want to frame them and hang them on my walls! And THEN I want my own OMC
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 11:52:15 PM
Author: Rhino
My Lord ... just when I thought I found the perfect backdrop to my windows desktop.
emcry.gif
Absolutely amazing photography Arjuna. I''m speechless. The 2 on top of this page are just mesmerizing.
30.gif

ha ha, Thankyou Jon
35.gif

I''m very honoured to have my photos as part of the background at GOG HQ!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
banksia shot..

DSC05272rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

DSC05282rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 12:04:11 AM
Author: Çã†hër§
AJ, I HAD to sign in to say, your diamond is my favorite of all time! I am truly speechless at it''s beauty! WOW!!!! where could you even start to describe it, other than sheer perfection. I feel like a tongue tied stutter-er but WOWWOWOWOWOWOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! truly, gloriously, simply: beautiful. Congratulations
emteeth.gif

wow, thankyou C,
what lovely compliments! Very kind, I appreciate it.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 12:48:32 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
AJ, all I can say is, I want a poster. Of your top two pics on this page. And I want to frame them and hang them on my walls! And THEN I want my own OMC
1.gif

hrmmm...posters you say...
22.gif
31.gif

Just Kidding!!!!!

aww BEG, that''s a very kind thing to say, thankyou hon!
35.gif

sillysweetie

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 12:33:53 AM

Hi Sweetie, you''re welcome. Yes, I have a thing for anything violet/lavender atm, if you couldn''t already tell!
5.gif

Same here!! I''ve ALWAYS have a thing for anything purple/violet/lavender!!
1.gif
The lavender shots are my favorites!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Don''t let it stop! It really gives me something to look forward to everyday!
9.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
thanks s.sweetie!
Yeah, not sure why but I've always loved that colour group.
I've been on the hunt for a great violet coloured gem for awhile now, but so far no luck (or often they are very pricey) - so perhaps it's not just you and I!

here's a couple more lavender/violet coloured shots for ya..

DSC05178rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
..I personally really dig the colours in this one..

DSC05230rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
my ring got pretty sticky, and I''m still surprised I didn''t suffer a bee sting!
but I hope it was worth it..

DSC05217rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
35.gif

DSC05207rs.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results